Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2415064 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Twaci:
It haf finish alreadysad
Chai... The wan in the pot nko? lipsrsealed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Twaci(f): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Chai... The wan in the pot nko? lipsrsealed
Finished too sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Twaci:
Finished too sad

sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Twaci(f): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bankole1790: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
pls I got a message of interview from ekoyejo@koo-partners.com on 18th Jan for the post of a semi-senior auditor,they claim it is an accounting firm.I want to know how real the firm is.And if it is a real firm it's financial buoyancy. God bless u as u give me d required information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nonsso: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Good afternoon all
Please can anyone help me with directions on how I can get to Providence Street,‎ Standard Alliance HQ, Lekki phase 1 from obalende or cms‎
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kemifab(f): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls i need information on how st. Nicholas hospital set there assessment test and how they conduct there interview. Pls it urgent
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hi Amicable09...
Are you home
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:
Hi Amicable09...
Are you home
Hey agro paddy,
Anyone looking for me? cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
amicable09:
Hey agro paddy,
Agro paddy made me LOL...
I just came to borrow matchsticks, I want to cook stone
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
amicable09:

Hey agro paddy,

Because na man na u don sharply show up.... Since wey I don de fain u, no show
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:

Agro paddy made me LOL...
I just came to borrow matchsticks, I want to cook stone
Lol. Rub two stones against 'each other' and See!
Fire!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Lol.

Which kind accusation be this na? grin
Gimme a hug and stop being jealous of my a man cheesy

I've been away though but I'm here for you now love. Any honey in the pot for me?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Viewing the ladies in HD & sipping my chilled cup of zobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Aunty! Honezli, I never meant to drive my car into your conversation but I can tell you the m you see in front of my moniker is fake. I blush like your typical lady and I've got my own make-up kit grin

amicable09:

Lol.
Rub two stones against 'each other' and See!

Fire!!!!!! cheesy

Hehehe, you can take the girl out of the bush but you can't take the bush out of the girl tongue

Sha help me find stones cos I'm making this delicacy for you.

Does a combination of the first, thirteenth and twenty fifth letter of the alphabet sound familiar?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by toogbasky(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
nonsso:
Good afternoon all
Please can anyone help me with directions on how I can get to Providence Street,‎ Standard Alliance HQ, Lekki phase 1 from obalende or cms‎
Thanks 

You get Lekki/Ajah bus 4rm Cms; just by d side of UBA headquarters; or u cud go straigt to d Brt point; enta Eko hotel bus 4rm there; wen u stop at Eko hotel, u wud keke to Lekki phase 1

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:

Hehehe, you can take the girl out of the bush but you can't take the bush out of the girl tongue

Sha help me find stones cos I'm making this delicacy for you.

Does a combination of the first, thirteenth and twenty fifth letter of the alphabet sound familiar?
Hahahaha.
You're a real big hoot! grin

To start with, as a form of introduction, just so you know tongue...

I'm Gulliver! cheesy
All this talk about bush and girl is foreign to my ears. Put away the 'f' in my moniker cos like all other males, I've got my grooming kit too cheesy

And then, cooking me stone?
For real?
I think I need to fry beans for real cheesy

Those letters you are questioning of, I don't understand. Are you by chance trying to figure out whether I went to kindergarten or what? Are you trying to rain more insults on my humble academic background than you've already done?

Oh man, know watch thyself!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
amicable09:

Lol.

Which kind accusation be this na? grin
Gimme a hug and stop being jealous of my a man cheesy

I've been away though but I'm here for you now love. Any honey in the pot for me?

Of course every.... N2000 per litre tongue #BusinessIsBusiness cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:

Aunty! Honezli, I never meant to drive my car into your conversation but I can tell you the m you see in front of my moniker is fake. I blush like your typical lady and I've got my own make-up kit grin

What model is your car? Letz know first before we know whether to vex or not cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Of course every.... N2000 per litre tongue #BusinessIsBusiness cheesy
Business is Business?

Even Richard Quest of CNN's Quest Means Business , never carry business for head like this.

Anyhow sha, thirsting dey
I hear it's good for voice massage therapy grin. Make my voice begin sweet small cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
You're a real big hoot! grin

To start with, as a form of introduction, just so you know tongue...

I'm Gulliver! cheesy
All this talk about bush and girl is foreign to my ears. Put away the 'f' in my moniker cos like all other males, I've got my grooming kit too cheesy

And then, cooking me stone?
For real?
I think I need to fry beans for real cheesy

Those letters you are questioning of, I don't understand. Are you by chance trying to figure out whether I went to kindergarten or what? Are you trying to rain more insults on my humble academic background than you've already done?

Oh man, know watch thyself!

Aswear a duet of Basketmouth and Bovi is not a match for you. You need to see me laughing like crazy

There are so many sides to you, I never knew u are the author of the book, I doff my panama cap for you.

The stone cooking is me trying to impress you, you know what they say about always been yourself.

PS, if you are gonna fry rice to the beans, I'm in

Hahaha, I dare not question your humble academic background. I don't want to end up roaming the wilderness of the galaxy but I believe you already have an insight to what I'm talking about
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

What model is your car? Letz know first before we know whether to vex or not cheesy

Legediz benz, footwagen.

They both come with factory fitted AC, maximum comfort guaranteed grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
amicable09:

Business is Business?

Even Richard Quest of CNN's Quest Means Business , never carry business for head like this.

Anyhow sha, thirsting dey
I hear it's good for voice massage therapy grin. Make my voice begin sweet small cheesy

Who you wan sing for?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:

Legediz benz, footwagen.

They both come with factory fitted AC, maximum comfort guaranteed grin

Nna nwoke biko move forward with immediate alacrity... This is a restricted parking area cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.