Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2420228 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by pweetychyka(f): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
highest2005:
good day fam, got an invite from them for an interview on thurday, d position wasn't stated, I can't even recall wat I applied for. pls any1 wit info about dis coy or who is wit me. Sumeru Ng, plot 44 block H, jimoh odutola street, Eric moore road surulere.. pls share don't want to waste tfare

Please go for it if u have time! It more like an outsourcing firm tho!

HBD Lero15
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
pweetychyka:

Please go for it if u have time! It more like an outsourcing firm tho!

HBD Lero15

Thank you, Chyka smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please who knows about this organization ? what is their salary like?
You are invited for an interview at Nathans limited, 56 Adetokunbo Ademola st. V.I, Lagos by 12pm, 11/4/2017.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Twizzy30(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Plss someone should help me. I'm looking for a place to do my IT. I study civil engr, so any construction firm will do. Plss help a brother out. I live in Lagos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by boboLIL(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2017
please dearest.... any job vacancy in asaba and environ..link me... just done with nysc... thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2017
boboLIL:
please dearest.... any job vacancy in asaba and environ..link me... just done with nysc... thanks
Just stick around. I don't love you enough to link you*tongues out*

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by boboLIL(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Just stick around. I don't love you enough to link you*tongues out*
don't bother.. my own love will cover both...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2017
boboLIL:
don't bother.. my own love will cover both...
Lol. Let's stop it there. Boys shouldn't be talking about love between each other. Good luck.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yommexe(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by boboLIL(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Let's stop it there. Boys shouldn't be talking about love between each other. Good luck.
lols..so you know..better..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gabby280(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
please i need a placement either as entry position, or graduate interns. i am fresh graduate of mechanical engineering with second class upper. i have relevant experience in maintenance and servicing of generators, installation, fabrications, procurement and sales of mechanical parts, general logistics, data presentation and software skills.
i will appreciate if anybody can link me up. i am tired of moving from one company to another without being contacted. i reside in lagos
please contact me: gabrieldejeh@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
I have a very important question, I was invited by Deloitte for an interview tomorrow, I am combining WAEC and NECO,may I know if this would be an issue?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by flamxy682(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Spytech Security and Guards Ltd is a private category A licensed security company.

Job title: Security Operative(s)

Locations: Abuja, Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Zamfara, Niger and Adamawa

Job Roles and Responsibilities
 Protection of lives, properties and information against unidentified risks
 Keep good relations with the Client and the general public: Professional Appearance, good attitude and conduct, integrity and discipline
 Access control; be responsible for movements (people or vehicles) into the premise, out of the premises and within the premises.
 Respond to emergencies
 Finding and reporting safety hazards
 Preparation of Daily, weekly and monthly security reports and proper documentation of these reports

Qualifications
 Minimum: SSCE
 Height Minimum: 1.7m for male and 1.6m for female
 Security working experience would be an added advantage
 Good communication skills; both oral and written
 Police, military or paramilitary experience would be an added advantage
 Age: 26-40

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to spytechrecruitment@gmail.com

Note
The subject of your mail should contain your name and location. E.g Äbdul Kabir/Abuja"
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview. Candidates who make it through the interview would be invited for training
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
OND SALES OFFICER NEEDED IN A PHARMACEUTICAL FIRM FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
1) Ogba
2) Magodo Phase II
3) Ogudu

The Sales Officer are expected to sell the Company's products in the retail pharmaceutical stores of the Company.

QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
OND in any art or Social Science Course
Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
Good personal relations & Communication skills
Good Customer Service Skills
Only candidates who reside in locations or very close to the locations advertised should apply by sending their CVs on or before 20th April, 2017 to height83@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by samadet(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dear Nairalabders,

Please help a brother,

As I'm in need of a job urgently, a graduate of Economics (second class division), with a professional qualification and a Masters degree in view, working with an old generation bank since 2012 (Experienced ) but got relieved of his duty/job some months back.

Really counting on your progressive/encouraging support.

Many thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abumeinben(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
OladayoAyoola:
Good day all, please i need dragnet past emmaniche questions and answers.
God bless your darling heart as you forward to my mail:
oladayoayoola@yahoo.com
Thanks.

See my signature
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies. Our creations have graced and continue to excite the palette of the discerning sweet-tooth’s, creating excitement and momentary bliss. Sensual flavours, bold designs, artisan texture, these some of our favourite things.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Pastry Chef

Job Description
Candidate will be required to do fondant covering/sugar craft, whipped cream covering, desserts, sauces, treat and pastries.
Job Requirement
Candidate should be passionate about pastries and sugar craft, innovative, teachable and enthusiastic.
Qualification
Minimum of SSCE.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and pictures of fondant covering made by them to: career@iamcookiejar.com with Pastry Chef as subject of the mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dhara12(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hello aous, I am a fresh graduate. I had my degree in bsc. Edu in economics. No working experience yet, but ready to learn and add value. All i need is a placement either as entry position, or graduate interns. Thanks

Help a friend
Email:babajidedaramola@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by janeysdelyt(f): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wow wow wow.....have you been looking for an affordable and creative catering school.yes you have oneat your doorstep.Janeys delyt catering services offers you a wide range of catering and event services which include
-baking and decoration
-drinks and small chops
-baking and confectioneries
-kitchen hygiene
-local and continental dishes
-hall decor and event management
Our centre is located at iyanapaja...and reach us via whatsapp@08139414020.via call-08145775144,08060353563.Quality awaits you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pj01: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=Adortem post=55456441]Please who knows about this organization ? what is their salary like?
You are invited for an interview at Nathans limited, 56 Adetokunbo Ademola st. V.I, Lagos by 12pm, 11/4/2017

Hello,got a msg from them 2day but mine is on Thursday according to wat I saw abt dem online it a dry cleaning and laundry company!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pj01: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hello,got a msg from them 2day but mine is on Thursday according to wat I saw abt dem online it a dry cleaning and laundry company!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by newazuka: 2:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Adortem:
Please who knows about this organization ? what is their salary like?
You are invited for an interview at Nathans limited, 56 Adetokunbo Ademola st. V.I, Lagos by 12pm, 11/4/2017.

Please, how did it go
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teemama20(f): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2017
Sequel to Your application! You have been selected for an interview at P&C Consult opp. Lifeforte Int'l Sch, Oshin road, bodija,Ibadan by 9am on 13/04/2017. Batch PC8.
Is it real
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
A very sound and qualified Locum pharmacist is needed at Gbagada to function in a pharmacist.

Minimum Requirenents...
B.Pham preferably from a Federal University
Minimum 1 year practice (Internship included)
Sales savvy
Social media savvy
Extremely competent in every sense of the word.

Send a detailed CV to SalvereLifestyl@gmail.com
Call 08153872443 for more info.

Deadline 19th April 2017.

I'll paste this on job boards tomorrow, so share with a friend.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm in need of a secretary/admin intern for a part time volunteer role. Candidates should be young, computer literate and hard working.

If interested, please send me a Pm or send your cv to bazuayeesther@yahoo.com

Please note that the position is unpaid and for only a few days in the week. It would be great for those who need the experience to kick-start their career in administrative roles.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hi guys,

I'm in need of a secretary/admin intern for a part time volunteer role. Candidates should be young, computer literate and hard working.

Please note that the position is unpaid and for only a few days in the week. It would be great for those who need the experience to kick-start their career in administrative roles.
And stipends? Like Transport Allowance. Feeding Allowance.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Analee(f): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hi guys,

location pls.cos i stay in ph

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.