Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425619 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. @consent of civil servants, are you sure? Hope you know civil servants aren't politicians? I know they say they are very corrupt but there's doesn't have a high undertone of ML.

But I doubt. And very strongly too.
Don't worry, just give it time. They are not politicians but accessories. My few months in one of the FMC's in this country(NYSC) I learned that every politician in all government parastatal and ministries can only steal if the Civil servants allow it. Give it time. ML's is not an exception. You said something about abbreviating the term initially, can you elaborate on that?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha. cc, iz it me you are finishing like this Anyway, it's a matter of months before I know what really is obtainable because I was asked at the interview of what I will do if my superior increases interest rate on loan facility given to customers and if I notice my boss is engaged in fraudulent activities at the peril of the bank what will my reaction be?

My responses to those was that I'll report it and that's truly me. I got hired. I'm not sure they expect anything different from me.
No wonder. But let's be honest, will you? They could be monitoring this place. Lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gbelexy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
YOUR CV HAS BEEN SCREENED BY THE BOARD AND YOU QUALIFIED FOR AN ENTREPRENEURIAL ASSESSMENT WITH MG LOGS ON THUR 27/4/17@13 OLADOSU STR, TOYIN IKEJA. 9AM.REJOICE
Pls guys,is this real, I got d mssage just nao and I have tried to chekc ow real it is but cudnt.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha. cc, iz it me you are finishing like this Anyway, it's a matter of months before I know what really is obtainable because I was asked at the interview of what I will do if my superior increases interest rate on loan facility given to customers and if I notice my boss is engaged in fraudulent activities at the peril of the bank what will my reaction be?

My responses to those was that I'll report it and that's truly me. I got hired. I'm not sure they expect anything different from me.
Noone would say otherwise in an interview, even the ppl that act otherwise when it happens most times just didn't plan to act so from the start but somewhere along the line they mingled.
Btw, my point wasn't really whether you'll report or not, it's what will result from the reporting, whether the perpetrators would really be brought to book or you might even become a victim of sth I can't explain. Let's not dive into workplace politics cos we won't finish the story today.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thanks guys for the insights.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
@amicable09 cc150615 kabonic Sapiosexuality thanks for your insights. "ML" is quite a sensitive issue here and apparently people are scared to talk about it. Heck I can't even mention the full name, instead I have to go with "ML". Before I opened that thread, I searched the full NL, and not one single topic was dedicated to it, so I said hey, let me find out what Nigerians think (o boy that was a bad decision) plus I have been a bit curious of late, so I needed answers that I can relate to as a Nigerian.
A similar topic on "ML" is on quora, and the responses there are far far different from the ones I got.
Thanks once again for your insights. Thank God you guys didn't take it the wrong way. Though i've learnt my lesson, never to create threads on such sensitive matters.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
@amicable09 please what's the difference between black market rate and parallel market rate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adeymorla(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2017
VACANCY
If you studied civil engineering, can use AUTOCAD very well, and live around Ojodu-Berger or Iju Area, send your CV to ademolagbadeyan@gmail.com. HND and BSc can apply; no discrimination.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
TheBatman:
@amicable09 please what's the difference between black market rate and parallel market rate.
To the best of my knowledge, they are one and the same

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
No wonder. But let's be honest, will you? They could be monitoring this place. Lol.
Lol. YES! grin grin grin
I'm very bad when it comes to looking away from evil o. I have friends who have told me that if I become the chairperson of INEC, their political ambition will just die a natural death tongue

It's just me.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
*HR/ADMIN COORDINATOR VACANCY*

Our client in the confectionery industry urgently seeks to hire an HR/Admin Coordinator in Lagos

The ideal candidate must have 2-3 years experience in a similar role, HND/BSC in related fields, good communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional planning and organizational skills and must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite

*What would be considered an Added Advantage:*
/Female candidates between 28-38 years old are preferred.
/Experience in the confectionery/fast food/bakery industry
/Experience managing artisans and semi-skilled workers and
/Residence in Ogba or Ikeja

Interested and *clearly qualified* candidates are to forward their resumes to *talents@gettingajobisajob.com* using the role applied as the subject of the mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. YES! grin grin grin
I'm very bad when it comes to looking away from evil o. I have friends who have told me that if I become the chairperson of INEC, his political ambition will just die a natural death tongue

It's just me.
That's good to know. That's just like me too. Lol. But we can't really know the depth of our strength until we are tested. A real test. They'd always tell you everyone has a price.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
That's good to know. That's just like me too. Lol. But we can't really know the depth of our strength until we are tested. A real test. They'd always tell you everyone has a price.
Lol. When you said 'that's just like me too', why did you laugh like you don't trust yourself? cheesy

Everyone sure has a price.
I know the things I can fall for but money isn't one of them. I know it so so well. Money is the least thing anyone considering to lure me with, will win.

My perception of money is so different from an average person's own. Bring sth else and the talk may be different. I don't claim the position of a saint but I'm far from being a demon cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. When you said 'that's just like me too', why did you laugh like you don't trust yourself? cheesy

I know the things I can fall for but money isn't one of them. I know it so so well. Money is the least thing anyone considering to lure me with, will win.

My perception of money is so different from an average person's own. Bring sth else and the talk may be different. I don't claim the position of a saint but I'm far from being a demon cheesy
Lol. I visualized you laughing after reading that part and laughed along. I try not to cheat people. I'm an extremist on fairness. That's great. Seems we are alike. Lol. I wish you good luck and if there's an opening don't be stingy. *winks*

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iden: 2:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Service Operations Manager wanted in Cleaning and FM Company in Lagos

We are a leading cleaning and facility management service provider seeking an experienced Service Operations Manager ( SOM) to become an integral part of our Company. The company has built a solid and trusted reputation by maintaining the highest standards and a personal touch.

We are proud to offer a professional and thorough service and in this position, you will be responsible for ensuring that level of quality is sustained with responsibility for providing an efficient and cost effective service for each contract across the portfolio.
Responsibilities

You will be required to deliver against a set of KPI's, targets and objectives across a range of responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
• Supervises, manages, and trains janitorial staff consistent with client and company expectations.
• New Site inspection and Job order management and service fulfilment
• Performs quality assurance inspections to ensure all work has been completed in compliance with specific procedures and scope of work.
• Executes janitorial policies, procedures, and changes to ensure sustainable and cost-effective use of staff’s time, supplies, equipment, and processes.
• Helps complete deliverables in client’s agreement and Statement of Work to highest possible standards
• Manage the day to day operations of the company
• Monitors performance and coordinates work effort of the Subcontractors team
• Arranging maintenance and repair of cleaning equipment e.g. vacuum cleaners and pressure washers and Ordering cleaning materials;
• ensures safety protocols are fully implemented and followed within the facilities. Inspects and evaluates all areas serviced by assigned staff for safety and janitorial excellence.
• Conducts monthly safety meetings, on the spot corrections, counselling and retraining on unsafe practices.

Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree
• A verifiable track record of training, accomplishments and career growth.
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a Facility Management and cleaning services, with core experiences in floor management, site auditing, training of Janitors etc.
• Ability to reduce cost without affecting the quality of service rendered, drive revenue targets and impact the bottom line of the Organisation.
• Ability to effectively use MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) ?
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and excel in a fast-paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff (Excellent Communication Skills)

send CV to info@talent24ng.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Babacele: 7:08am On Apr 28, 2017
amicable09:

.......ehnehn no wonder.....but the chicken is been looking for where to be sent ,n for it to arrive alive ,safe n fresh it has to be' barttered' by some Benji which my Aboki dudes at Garage or @ Gbag Sawmill( never seen any sawmill there b4 o) would readily embrace ,and consequently unwrap your avian package. na u sabi ooo if u can't decode ,maybe you should ask yr mail. he he he.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LadyMessi(f): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please who knows the federal government online registration for unemployed graduates site? I tried using www.jobsforall.ng but it is not going, don't know if they have closed.
Anyone with useful idea should help me.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ajasin07(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pls, i am suprised to hear that Unilag has shortlisted and called candidates who applied. i applied on the 27th of March and printed my application slip and i heard nothing from them since. Please can i get more information from anyone?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
LadyMessi:
Please who knows the federal government online registration for unemployed graduates site? I tried using www.jobsforall.ng but it is not going, don't know if they have closed.
Anyone with useful idea should help me.
Follow this thread and submit your CV with recruitment agencies. Forget about that site if you really need a job.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jammiiee(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Based on this, would u mind if I make u the Senate president angry .
amicable09:

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jammiiee:
I just need a normal job. 200k/month won't be bad for a start.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Babacele:
.......ehnehn no wonder.....but the chicken is been looking for where to be sent ,n for it to arrive alive ,safe n fresh it has to be' barttered' by some Benji which my Aboki dudes at Garage or @ Gbag Sawmill( never seen any sawmill there b4 o) would readily embrace ,and consequently unwrap your avian package. na u sabi ooo if u can't decode ,maybe you should ask yr mail. he he he.
Lol. I so so understand grin grin grin
Wow! You still remember that stuff cheesy, you're a fantastic friend.

I'll reply latest by 3rd. Haven't opened my email in a while but because of you, my senior friend, I will.

Thank you plenty plenty in advance grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jammiiee:
If you have the power to make me, in absolute humility, I say I don't mind cheesy

That is my calling tongue
I can work for free grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nicelaw(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
bellong:

Where do you live?
Sagamu, Ogun State
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jammiiee(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin cheesy
Sapiosexuality:
I just need a normal job. 200k/month won't be bad for a start.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.