Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2419613 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sifo: 8:05am On May 12, 2017
greatKCforever:
Get a mind blowing Resume at a fair price ( designed using photoshop and Illustrator)

0!8!0!39462023

Instagram am_kc

5,000 (negotiable)

Why on earth would anyone create a CV using Photoshop? Except you're applying to a creative agency or for a job role that tests design skills, the images here are unnecessary. Upload this CV on any ATS platform and you're sure to get rejected

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by stephano100(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2017
Hello house, please i got this text message and I want to know how legit this firm is and if it's an interview or what?

FortuneCareersLtd Invites U for career chat by 9am on Sat 13 /5/17 @192 Ikorodu Rd, beside FirstBank, Palmgrove Lagos. FC/ZP/DD2 http:///n89p, 081-0394-5247‎
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2017
stephano100:
Hello house, please i got this text message and I want to know how legit this firm is and if it's an interview or what?

FortuneCareersLtd Invites U for career chat by 9am on Sat 13 /5/17 @192 Ikorodu Rd, beside FirstBank, Palmgrove Lagos. FC/ZP/DD2 http:///n89p, 081-0394-5247‎
Fortune careers? Suspect. It always scream scam whenever I google it online. Please go and confirm for us na! Lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by stephano100(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Fortune careers? Suspect. It always scream scam whenever I google it online. Please go and confirm for us na! Lol.
And I didn't even apply to them o, I'll only if you'll follow me lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:52am On May 12, 2017
stephano100:

And I didn't even apply to them o, I'll only if you'll follow me lol.
Lol. Hire the services of those touts shouting "Owo Mi Da" I will pay. But on a serious note, we have to confirm this company.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2017
uconnect interview for call center agent tomorow?anyone going?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vels(f): 4:54pm On May 12, 2017
Anyone interested in working in a shop as a store manager...b.sc, done with nysc..at least one year experience.
Mainland to be precise...they sell spare parts..salary is 60k..

amychukwu70@gmail.com..

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hordunayormie: 9:53pm On May 12, 2017
GNLD confirmed
stephano100:

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheSCRYPT: 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
sifo:

Why on earth would anyone create a CV using Photoshop? Except you're applying to a creative agency or for a job role that tests design skills, the images here are unnecessary. Upload this CV on any ATS platform and you're sure to get rejected

Call me as soon as you get this. It is urgent. Your number isn't connecting.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by trendwill: 11:23pm On May 12, 2017
Anyone interested in legitimate online business that enable you to Earn while you Learn.Then Attend a FREE Seminar to start immediately.
Register by sending mail to nairacareng@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by stephano100(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Hire the services of those touts shouting "Owo Mi Da" I will pay. But on a serious note, we have to confirm this company.
Thanks for your advice, I'm not interested lol. I found out they're into Hr dev, capacity building, biz dev.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by stephano100(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2017
hordunayormie:
GNLD confirmed
Oh thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:49am On May 13, 2017
Amicable09 congratulations once more on your graduation kiss

As you begin your new job, make sure to excel dearie
#PlentyLove to the Unassuming missus cheesy kiss kiss kiss

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:18am On May 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Amicable09 congratulations once more on your graduation kiss

As you begin your new job, make sure to excel dearie
#PlentyLove to the Unassuming missus cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Really, I don't know what to say right now grin grin
Is it okay if I just smile?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks hon. You know how to burst my brain tongue

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gosj01(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2017
Abeg i need verification...just got the mail and if they are real, how can i get to the add from Ikorodu. Thanks

Hello, Are you available for a meeting on Monday? If you are, come to 25 Oduduwa Way, GRA Ikeja, Lagos by 3pm.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2017
amicable09:

Really, I don't know what to say right now grin grin
Is it okay if I just smile?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks hon. You know how to burst my brain tongue
Congrats, miss. I believe you mastered how to cooperate with the ML's. *winks*
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2017
Gosj01:

Abeg i need verification...just got the mail and if they are real, how can i get to the add from Ikorodu. Thanks

Hello, Are you available for a meeting on Monday? If you are, come to 25 Oduduwa Way, GRA Ikeja, Lagos by 3pm.
Call the number if there's one. If none, copy the message to Google and see the result.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2017
amicable09
amy-amy...congrats again.success all the way.

Gosj01:

Hello, Are you available for a meeting on Monday? If you are, come to 25 Oduduwa Way, GRA Ikeja
i may not know the exact company but here's the route, from ikorodu alight at Maryland, then board a bus heading to Ikeja, alight @ leventis. cross to the other side of the road just where you have the cantonment. then pick a bike/keke to the address. ikorodu-maryland-ikeja (leventis)- gra. all the best

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gosj01(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2017
Udochee:

i may not know the exact company but here's the route, from ikorodu alight at Maryland, then board a bus heading to Ikeja, alight @ leventis. cross to the other side of the road just where you have the cantonment. then pick a bike/keke to the address. ikorodu-maryland-ikeja (leventis)- gra. all the best

Alright thanks btw the coy is RedrockMedia
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gosj01(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Call the number if there's one. If none, copy the message to Google and see the result.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:25pm On May 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Congrats, miss. I believe you mastered how to cooperate with the ML's. *winks*
Lol. Thanks Mr cheesy

You are very naughty grin
I mastered how to catch them tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:28pm On May 13, 2017
Udochee:

Thank you very much Udo cheesy
We travel the way together!
Success to us!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. Thanks Mr cheesy

You are very naughty grin
I mastered how to catch them tongue
Lol. I hope so. Good luck. Don't forget us. wink

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:32pm On May 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. I hope so. Good luck. Don't forget us. wink
I promise not to forget the family and friends I have here.

Best wishes from me to you.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2017
amicable09:
Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 1:36pm On May 13, 2017
amicable09:

hmmmmmmm congratulations
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jesuyemi(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2017
A multi international company just opened in Lagos is in need of the following:

Qualification
1. lab Technicians Minimum of OND
2. Nurses Minimum of OND
3. Medical Lab Scientiest Minimum of OND
4. Receptionist Minimum of OND
5. Cleaners Minimum of SSCE
6. Drivers Minimum of SSCE
7. Secretary Minimum of OND
8. Accountants Minimum of OND
9. Store keepers Minimum of OND
10. Office Assistant Minimum of OND

NOTE: all Applicants are to send thier CVs and application letters to joborbits@gmail.com
Application close JUNE 30, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jesuyemi(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2017
the place is real.

Sapiosexuality:
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jesuyemi(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2017
A multi international company just opened in Lagos is in need of the following:

Qualification
1. lab Technicians Minimum of OND
2. Nurses Minimum of OND
3. Medical Lab Scientiest Minimum of OND
4. Receptionist Minimum of OND
5. Cleaners Minimum of SSCE
6. Drivers Minimum of SSCE
7. Secretary Minimum of OND
8. Accountants Minimum of OND
9. Store keepers Minimum of OND
10. Office Assistant Minimum of OND

NOTE: all Applicants are to send thier CVs and application letters to joborbits.acr@gmail.com
Application close JUNE 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)