Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2420139 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by apollo13(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

We are very well thank u.

Are you a moderator here? I was thinking of something but not sure I have the time to carry it through.
Can you give me a list of ten active job seekers here? Thanks
I need a job can I pm you?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Stans12(f): 9:33am On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

Are you a moderator here? I was thinking of something but not sure I have the time to carry it through.

Good morning, please i am a job seeker .i appreciate if you can help me too..thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Additives(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2017
I am here seriously need a job. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lanbe(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2017
Am also a job seeker
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmasunday06: 10:08am On May 23, 2017
Hello guys
Please does anyone know how legit grandland heritage is?
Got an interview 2morro with them.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by darefams: 10:16am On May 23, 2017
Dear Applicant,

In lieu to your application for the available/advertised position, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with A C R Group Nigeria which has been scheduled for Wednesday 24th of may 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 95, Fadeyi press Road Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos State Nigeria

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.

Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
We look forward to meeting you.

JOB REF: OY090OBU
BEST REGARDS
Head of Human Resource
offonmuje blessing
I will be there sir/ma

▶ Show quoted text

I got this invite this morning, please honestly give your thoughts about this, is this real or fake? Should not waste time going for it? Please help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bunmiann: 10:52am On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

please I'm also in need of a job.
Bunmiopeyemiojo@ymail.com
God bless u
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Additives(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

I'm here seriously need a job. God bless you ma . babayod@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 11:03am On May 23, 2017
darefams:

Dear Applicant,

In lieu to your application for the available/advertised position, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with A C R Group Nigeria which has been scheduled for Wednesday 24th of may 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 95, Fadeyi press Road Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos State Nigeria

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.

Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
We look forward to meeting you.

JOB REF: OY090OBU
BEST REGARDS
Head of Human Resource
offonmuje blessing
I will be there sir/ma

▶ Show quoted text

I got this invite this morning, please honestly give your thoughts about this, is this real or fake? Should not waste time going for it? Please help
Gnld ppl, they're really trying to repackage their message structure
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by firdouz: 11:12am On May 23, 2017
Good day, I am a jobseeker- my email is fridaoz1109@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by klickprince: 11:30am On May 23, 2017
Appraizzal:
lemme make that list 9 ma

The line "active job seeker" is relative... not every job seeker post online, a lot silently visit d page and me applications from jobs posted on d page.
Active in what sense ?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vels(f): 11:43am On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

PLS I'M ACTIVE OO..B.SC ECONOMICS..FNKS..vera4onyinye@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kristen12(f): 12:05pm On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jeffery23: 12:09pm On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

I am seriously in need of one sir/ma,
Thanks and God bless
Bsc in accounting
johnadeniyi61@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 12:19pm On May 23, 2017
karleone:
Hello everyone. Its been a while here.

Amicable09, Abimbex007 and Jazmiynne, how una dey?

To my Ogas and Madams, Davi.de470, Ferdy.boss, Las.tMumu, Lero.15, CC15.0615, Jam.ean, Ksstr.oud, Proud.Olodo, I greet una o.. Hope the month is sailing smoothly? Do have a splendid Sunday.

#Karleone

Hello Karl, been a while bro
Thanks for checking. I appreciate. Stay blessed

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by prettyprecy(f): 12:49pm On May 23, 2017
Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

to apply send your cv to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2017
Guys, who else was invited for the PGM Services interview? Anybody here with knowledge of how it works?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Annagold(f): 1:43pm On May 23, 2017
Please share this with friends and youth in your network. Somebody may benefit from this....
Job Opening at ACR Group for the various positions:
1) Customer Service Personnel
2) Sales Executive
3) Marketer
Kindly send your Application and CV to judithsamuels.recruitment@gmail.com

Kindly rebroadcast.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 2:15pm On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

Dear Ma'am, I'm not a moderator but the moderators are my good friends,,,, subsequent to your request; I can get you the list of serious job seekers here and to any length you need assistance in executing your plans, I can help,,,,,best regards

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fortunes01: 2:31pm On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

Hello madam ifyalways. Pls am an active job seeker. I posess Msc and Bsc qualifications. Pls do not hesitate to contact me ma.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Whizkiday(f): 3:01pm On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

I am a job seeker too. gracedammy36@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2017
Annagold:
Please share this with friends and youth in your network. Somebody may benefit from this....
Job Opening at ACR Group for the various positions:
1) Customer Service Personnel
2) Sales Executive
3) Marketer
Kindly send your Application and CV to judithsamuels.recruitment@gmail.com

Kindly rebroadcast.
I thought these ACR groups are in the GNLD category? I need clarification please.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DaraMike(f): 4:23pm On May 23, 2017
Emmasunday06:
Hello guys
Please does anyone know how legit grandland heritage is?
Got an interview 2morro with them.
I'll advice anyone that haven't gone to forget about it,
My experience goes thus.....
I found it difficult to locate their address because the description they gave me is not comprehensive at all! Secondly, on getting to the building I keep asking people around cos there no sign post of whatever,so when I finally got the hall, I saw a sewing machine in front of the class.
I wrote their test but left without waiting for their Interview.
I think they are into network marketing.
U even need to see their staffs! Lolz.............
That message stopped me from going from their interview

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ddddon(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2017
McDorsey Service Company Limited is a Multi Brand After Sale Support Company and a leading provider of International Standard After Sale Support for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).

Marketers are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea.
Are you excellent at promoting products, services or ideas?
Do you possess excellent communication skills in order to be able to communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships?
As our marketing intern, you will work at your own pace to meet our flexible marketing goals, which in return promises amazaing monetary benefits.
Do you have the ability to contribute to, and develop marketing plans and strategies?
If your answer is yes, then we think this position is for you.
Our firm which is in the ICT Service Company that seeks qualified candidates to fill this role.

Job description:
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.

Requirements:
• Qualification -minimum of OND
• Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
• Candidate must reside in Lagos

REMUNERATION: applicable to industry standard
Method of application:
Interested candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to operations1@mcdorsey.com

Subject of mail should be APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moji12(f): 4:32pm On May 23, 2017
ifyalways:

Good afternoon ma, I'm also seeking a job, kindly assist if you can. Thanks in anticipation. adebari.mojisola@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moji12(f): 4:34pm On May 23, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Guys, who else was invited for the PGM Services interview? Anybody here with knowledge of how it works?
I also got an invite but couldn't read up anything about them. Who has a vital info concerning them.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by peterpro(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
good day ma I am a job seeker too but not active on this post but I do really need a job. thanks.
petersentoday@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2017
Moji12:
I also got an invite but couldn't read up anything about them. Who has a vital info concerning them.
The copied email addresses on the ivite though. lol. I called their HR some minutes ago requesting rescheduling. I just got another invite from ACR. The same ACR I was asking someone about this afternoon. You have info on ACR?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ifyalways(f): 5:33pm On May 23, 2017
ksstroud:
Dear Ma'am, I'm not a moderator but the moderators are my good friends,,,, subsequent to your request; I can get you the list of serious job seekers here and to any length you need assistance in executing your plans, I can help,,,,,best regards
OK, will appreciate if you do. No alternate monikers please.

@All, sorry if I created a wrong impression but c'mon man, if I had a job, I will post the location and requirements I need here directly. I don't have a job for anyone o, just something else for ten people. That's all.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lionsharetype: 5:49pm On May 23, 2017
please am in need of a part time job..... ssce qualification.... i stay in lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job