Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2430970 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PRECIOUSPAINTS: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Vacancy!!! Vacancy!! Vacancy!
A reputable hotel at ikotun egbe Lagos, requires the service of the following
Hotel Manager within ikotun with 3 years experience send cv to Info@preciouspaints.com or Hcm@preciouspaints.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hartrobber: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Clayfields & Harrow is recruiting for the position of Facility Manager. Interested candidates should go to the website www.clayfieldsandharrow.com and submit their application through the career page. Good Luck!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bigazu(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please if u know anyone that studied accounting with 1-5yrs experience in payroll and general accounting, please send your CV to eojeifo@yahoo.com. this is for a contract job with Mobil.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bigazu(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please if u know anyone that studied accounting with 1-5yrs experience in payroll and general accounting, please send your CV to eojeifo@yahoo.com. this is for a contract job with Mobil. Cv's must be sent latest by 3pm today.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jesuyemi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Into human health. there is website for it. www.acrng.com
Sapiosexuality:
So what exactly are they into? Is there a website?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
jesuyemi:
Into human health.
Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
jesuyemi:
Into human health. there is website for it. www.acrng.com

There is a particular ACR firm that has been confirmed as GNLD ....is this not the same?

Sapiosexuality ask well oo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jazmiynne:

There is a particular ACR firm that has been confirmed as GNLD ....is this not the same?

Thanks. I think it's the one. Of course they are into health cheesy. Those acne removal creams are health products. Lol. Don't take me serous, Yemi grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
BoluGabriel:
Hello, I am Boluwatife. I am a fresh graduate from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
I am looking for a firm where I can intern and gain sufficient experience before going for my youth service.
Anyone with information that can help me with a reputable company should please contact me. Thank you.
my email address is olaoluwabolu@gmail.com
Do you stay on Lagos Mainland?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Auditor Needed!
Bukka Hospitality Limited (Bukka Hut) is the restaurant of choice for lovers of Nigerian dishes and ensures to provide quality meals while focusing on delivering exceptional customer service in a healthy and clean environment.
An Auditor is needed urgently.
Candidate should be a graduate in his/her twenties (20s) or early thirties (30s) with at least a year experience in Auditing in the hospitality industry or a similar field.
Special preference will be given to individuals who reside on the Island or somewhere close.
If you fit into this role, kindly send your CV to; hr@bukkahut.com with the role as subject of the email.
PS- If you do not meet the above requirement, please do not bother sending your CV.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Emmaesty:
Do you stay on Lagos Mainland?
Yes, I do
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iyke2ken(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
BoluGabriel:
Hello, I am Boluwatife. I am a fresh graduate from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
I am looking for a firm where I can intern and gain sufficient experience before going for my youth service.
Anyone with information that can help me with a reputable company should please contact me. Thank you.

Building on Mr. Boluwatife's submission, information/ assistance in getting firms to intern before the commencement of youth service would be greatly appreciated. I am Ikechukwu, a graduate of mass communication, University of Benin. I am resident in lagos state, lagos mainland to be specific. My email is ikechukwukenneth90@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jazmiynne:

It is the same...
BTW, Jaz....you abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
ksstroud:

BTW, Jaz....you abi

Ah kss I Don de ask since na.... Biko tell me my sin lerrus makeup na
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Fikifak(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
marvis08:

As in very correct.

Rly I think you can be duped on any site, it's everywhere now. My sister got a normal interview thru them. She didn't like the company, but still it was legit
Just need to be more careful and ask right questions before you go anywhere
Something wrong with all this people that only look for ways to scam us

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
BoluGabriel:

Yes, I do
I'll send you a mail. Please quote me tomorrow as a reminder. Sleep well.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iyke2ken(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Emmaesty:
I'll send you a mail. Please quote me tomorrow as a reminder. Sleep well.

Good evening ma, could you extend this kind gesture to me too?

Ikechukwukenneth90@gmail.com is the email address ma. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
iyke2ken:

Good evening ma, could you extend this kind gesture to me too?

Ikechukwukenneth90@gmail.com is the email address ma. Thanks in anticipation
Alright dear, it's for Pre-NYSC candidates only. Please quote me tomorrow as a subtle reminder
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Zzyzxt(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
BoluGabriel:

Also building on Mr. Boluwatife's submission, information/ assistance in getting firms to intern and gain experience before the commencement of youth service would be greatly appreciated. I am Wande Adetola, a fresh graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. I am resident in Ibadan, Oyo state. Anyone with information should please contact me. My email address is wandeadetola@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by marvis08(f): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
marvis08:
Please house I m looking for IT placement where they pay. Fresh graduate from YABATECH, OND holder in science lab tech. Thank you (labs preferably). Please help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nickyblithe: 3:27am On Jun 02, 2017
Job Vacancy

Available position: Secretary/Customer service representative/ Genral manager.

Qualification: OND/HND/BSC

Criteria:
*Good computer skills
* Communication skills
* Ability to multitask

Interested applicants should send CV to nickyblithe@gmail.com for immediate employment

Are you resident in Anambra? A clinic in Awka needs the services of Nurses and applicants in the medical field. Interested applicants should send CV to nickyblithe@gmail.com stating the position as subject for immediate employment. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 5:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Ah kss I Don de ask since na.... Biko tell me my sin lerrus makeup na
Good morning...how was your night?
You ain't a sinner to me but just dey do good ...dassall grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iyke2ken(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2017
Emmaesty:
Alright dear, it's for Pre-NYSC candidates only. Please quote me tomorrow as a subtle reminder

Good morning ma, I trust your night went well. You asked that I quote you today. This is me doing that ma. Thank you.

Ikechukwukenneth90@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2017
ksstroud:

Good morning...how was your night?
You ain't a sinner to me but just dey do good ...dassall grin grin grin

Breathes out in relief! Thank God o cheesy cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by holluwadre: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2017
Hello, I am damilare a computer science undergraduate of Funaab. I am presently looking for a place to do my industrial training in lagos. Any with helpful information should please contact me my email address is oseni_eniola@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2017
holluwadre:
Hello, I am damilare a computer science undergraduate of Funaab. I am presently looking for a place to do my industrial training in lagos. Any with helpful information should please contact me my email address is oseni_eniola@yahoo.com
Check page 1 and 2 of the Job/Vacancy Section. I saw an exact thread yesterday.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rachel8(f): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2017
NOTICE OF RECRUITMENTS IN POWERLINE RESOURCES LTD 2016/2017.
in line with the nations efforts to alleviate unemployment in the country, POWERLINE RESOURCE INC. wishes to use this medium to inform all individuals residing basically in ANAMBRA, IMO, ENUGU STATE or SOUTH EAST, SOUTH SOUTH of vacant positions existing in her company. This is an opportunity for you!
___POSITIONS____
*SECRETARY
*RECEPTIONIST
*ADMIN MANAGER
*BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES
*PUBLIC RELATION MANAGER

*PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR.
*AND SOME part-time WORKERS WHO WILL BE TRAINED.
____GENERAL REQUIREMENT
1.All applicants (male or female) must be a students or graduate of any higher institution with a minimum of OND.
2. Must be of good character and must not be found guilty of any criminal offences.
3.All applicants must be result oriented, physically,and mentally fit.
4.Be ready to tolerate others.
5.Applicants must also have a good communication skill.
******** NOTE********

*Application close soon, hence all application must be forwarded on or before 16th of June, 2017
*Only qualified applicants must be invited for interview and the best will be posted to work in our various units or offices.
*Do well to review the various positions before sending your application.
*Application and screening I.D shall be delivered via message on invitation for screening.
__MODE OF APPLICATION____
Applicant should forward their NAME, QUALIFICATION, PHONE NUMBER, SEX,and POSITION applying for to the EMPLOYEE RELATION OFFICER (ERO) on 08085081537. If you are within stipulated location.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bowlexzy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
McTimothy Associates
Vacancy for an Executive Driver

Dedicated and courteous Executive Driver with superior driving and customer service skills. Able to adjust schedule to meet changing executive customer priorities and preferences. Mindful of all city and state safety regulations for motor vehicle operation.

· Responsible for Executive vehicles to be cleaned and/or fuelled as requested.

· Responsible for checking engine fluids, inspecting interior and exterior electrical and mechanical components, maintaining tire pressure and keeping fuel levels at adequate levels.

· Maintains an on call status to respond to any and all other included duties to assist the CEO and any of his executives and their family members.
Other responsibilities as assigned

Apply here: http://www.ideal.com.ng/app?home/jobdetail/349/Executive-Driver

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.