Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2417908 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appraizzal: 7:07pm On May 30, 2017
Moji12:
pls can u kindly direct I'm coming from ogba.
I'm sorry I'm not familiar with that route dear
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2017
Moji12:
sapiosexuality r u going for d iroko tv offline customer service executive.
Yes, I'm going. No harm in trying.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moji12(f): 7:39pm On May 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Yes, I'm going. No harm in trying.
ok I'm coming as well do u now knw d addy?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moji12(f): 7:40pm On May 30, 2017
Appraizzal:

I'm sorry I'm not familiar with that route dear
alryt no problem. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2017
Moji12:
ok I'm coming as well do u now knw d addy?
I think I have a clue. It is somewhere around Ikeja. You found a better description?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ayodbrabo(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2017
Hills food and confectionary nig ltd is looking for bakers in lekki/ajah area.
They need these bakers as soon as possible. If you are interested or know anyone that might be, please contact us at hilsfood@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ayodbrabo(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2017
At frenchlearners.com.ng we are looking for both language and normal school curriculum home tutors.
So, if you are a fresh graduate or an experience one looking for a home tutoring job, this is an opportunity for you
We have clients all over Nigeria and we are looking for tutors that can meet their needs.
To learn more about us, visit frenchlearners.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moji12(f): 10:11pm On May 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I think I have a clue. It is somewhere around Ikeja. You found a better description?
not at all still clueless.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2017
Moji12:
not at all still clueless.
Lol. Leave by 7am but don't forget to ask those drivers how to get to Anthony Village. The bus drivers are your best bet.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:29pm On May 30, 2017
Udochee:

we are all beautifully created by the most high.na just lack of money dey make some of us "un-beautiful"...Jaz nwanyi oma, awa yuuu

Heheheheheheheheehehe Nwoke oma ayam fine o.... Only say Lagos traffic Don show me pepper today. I just de enter house a few minutes ago after plenty katakata from Danfo

How u de enjoy na?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moji12(f): 10:29pm On May 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Leave by 7am but don't forget to ask those drivers how to get to Anthony Village. The bus drivers are your best bet.
ok thanks will do dat.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2017
Moji12:
ok thanks will do dat.
You welcome. Where are you coming From?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by xtaphare321(f): 11:16pm On May 30, 2017
Moji12:
ok thanks will do dat.
I went for irokotv interview last week, just find your way to oshodi,when you get to Oshodi ask the drivers where to get Anthony bus they will direct you it's 50naira,its not far from oshodi,when you drop at Anthony just walk down and cross the pedestrian bridge to the other side,immediately you are down from the bridge the first street you see is Adebayo mukuolu which is the street where irokotv is located just ask anybody there they will direct you Don't board a bike cos its very close to the road.best of luck
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Babacele: 11:44pm On May 30, 2017
amicable09:

Better person! cheesy
Thanks Babacele, I always find myself trying to figure out what you probably studied in school because it is different from what you are practicing now cheesy

Your love for water is real. As I drink water today, I'll remember you and everything you said to me here. Thank you again.

Good morning.
awww my head o!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by marvis08(f): 12:32am On May 31, 2017
Please house I m looking for IT placement where they pay. Fresh graduate from YABATECH, OND holder in science lab tech. Thank you (labs preferably). Please help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2017
xtaphare321:
I went for irokotv interview last week, just find your way to oshodi,when you get to Oshodi ask the drivers where to get Anthony bus they will direct you it's 50naira,its not far from oshodi,when you drop at Anthony just walk down and cross the pedestrian bridge to the other side,immediately you are down from the bridge the first street you see is Adebayo mukuolu which is the street where irokotv is located just ask anybody there they will direct you Don't board a bike cos its very close to the road.best of luck
Thanks. I was on a bus to Ikeja before I saw this.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2017
xtaphare321:
So how was the interview and what was it like?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ezellonaire: 7:56am On May 31, 2017
yyt
cc150615:

trouble
ah guess you need to look up the meaning again!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ezellonaire: 7:57am On May 31, 2017
scofyld:
I need a motocycle driver †o own after one year. Text Me 07030270744 if interested and stay in lagos
hhh
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kharddy(f): 8:03am On May 31, 2017
Goodday house,i'm in need of IT placement.I completed my ND from YABATECH,where I studied Accountancy.Pls i need help,thanks in anticipation.Olayemiyetunde95@gmail.Com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Heheheheheheheheehehe Nwoke oma ayam fine o.... Only say Lagos traffic Don show me pepper today. I just de enter house a few minutes ago after plenty katakata from Danfo

How u de enjoy na?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bowlexzy(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moji12(f): 8:43am On May 31, 2017
xtaphare321:
Thank you n God bless. Pls how was it?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moji12(f): 8:48am On May 31, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You welcome. Where are you coming From?
good
Morning Spax r u there already. I'm on my way.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ponmile28: 9:18am On May 31, 2017
Please as anyone hear about BeKaufmann DigiTech? I was sent an interview message but it online and I was ask to download past interview question with money. Hope is real
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by asiwajufela(f): 9:22am On May 31, 2017
Good morning nairalanders...pls help me...I need a good job..I have BSc in computer science and am done with service.. My email is asiwajufela@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2017
Moji12:
good Morning Spax r u there already. I'm on my way.
I'm there already.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moji12(f): 10:03am On May 31, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I'm there already.
what number are you? I am no 54
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Andyosifo(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2017
I got a mail from workforce mgt yesterday about a banking sales job in Enugu.The interview is to take place tomorrow by 12noon.I don't know if I can make it to Enugu from Benin city before 12noon tomorrow?.I have not been to that part of the country before.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by opylas(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2017
Moji12:
Lolz.... You guys exchange numbers already!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulovirih: 1:19pm On May 31, 2017
We're hiring an Admin Intern. Open to SIWES and recent graduates in Business Administrative or any degree. Send your CV to careers@spacediscus.com with Admin Intern as the subject. Candidate must be less than 24 years old...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2017
Moji12:
36. I'm done and home now. My phone went flat. How did it go? I heard some persons left because they told them the pay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.