Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2424560 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Appliedmaths:
A transportation company is recruiting to fill the position of ticketers. The candidates must be able to speak Igbo and hausa fluently, be computer literate and must live around Agege axis of Lagos. (3 slots available). Interested individuals should send their CV to entekumemichael@gmail.com
Only igbo nko?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcman203: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
This will have you save money as an employee. Winter will come to you sooner than you expect. http://gisttree..com/2017/08/6-easy-steps-to-save-money-as-employee.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by barongmj(f): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
There is God o, fear God o....schleez that sends me message everyday for yeye interview, worst part is, there is nothing about them online. Like which company wouldn't put something about it's activities online.
So why are you LYING
swittontoh:
I have heard of them, Schleez Nig Limited is one of the most helpful organization i have ever known.
Its a great company, they are into couple of things with wonderful opportunity for career growth.
Working with a company like Schleez Nig Limited will actually better your life in a short period of time, great career opportunity exists in Schleez Nig Limited.
Fortune really favours the bold.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Youcharia:

Only igbo nko?

I'll advice you apply all the same you fit category 1 so no harm in giving it a shot.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2017
swittontoh:
I have heard of them, Schleez Nig Limited is one of the most helpful organization i have ever known.
Its a great company, they are into couple of things with wonderful opportunity for career growth.
Working with a company like Schleez Nig Limited will actually better your life in a short period of time, great career opportunity exists in Schleez Nig Limited.
Fortune really favours the bold.

What are they into?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Hurrsome: 5:10am On Aug 11, 2017
TheRealAdonye:

If no be say my eye sharp, I for miss this your post..

As for this question, you know nau..

Opportunity for further meddling.. smiley grin

#Fresh #ripe #corn for for harvest and #quick #sale.
QUANTITY covering approximately 2 acres at the Ikoroxu axis.
Interested buyers should call imediately for bargaining and possible inspection this weekend..
Call: 08033262809 ; 0805 370 9064
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcman203: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Good morning, click on the link to learn something on saving money

http://gisttree..com/2017/08/6-easy-steps-to-save-money-as-employee.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2017
mcman203:
Good morning, click on the link to learn something on saving money

http://gisttree..com/2017/08/6-easy-steps-to-save-money-as-employee.html
Bro, haba mana! Easy steps to save which money?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by joeolu: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2017
in search of teaching job either in a well reputable school that can pay or private lesson that can pay as well. any body with info can reach me on 08132641965.or my email joeolu45@gmail.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
You have been shortlisted for a written and oral interview scheduled for tomorrow, Sat Aug 12th @19/20 Akinboro Street, off Alaja rd,Megida b /stp, Ayobo, Lagos by 8am.

Abeg... Na GNLD? angry sad angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Appliedmaths:

I'll advice you apply all the same you fit category 1 so no harm in giving it a shot.
Alright...thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dedons: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Youcharia:

It's thunder that will fire you!! Scammer/Ritualist!!!

You've heard of them, just heard oo and you've concluded that they offer better life and great opportunity. ...

They are into "couple of things" so typical!! Pray tell, what exactly are the couple of things they r into since you know so much?
the guy is a learner.

That is how to know that he's one of them.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OluwaloseAyo: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Position Title: Female Secretary

Life Learners Training Center is a training and consultancy service business located in Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for a highly-motivated and alert person to perform numerous general official, computer related (data entry) and receptionist duties.
The person has to act as a Secretary to the Manager and provide support in her personal and business organization while maintaining a professionally responsive relationship with the Manager

Essential Functions
• Take initiative to make minor job-specific decisions in the absence of Manager.
• Arrange for any materials required (Presentations, documentations, print hand-outs, memos, dairies) for all Manager meetings efficiently
• Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources by telephone, email or in person
• Take notes in meetings, conferences and day to day activities of the Company
• Perform other administrative duties

Requirements
• Education: Business Admin, Business Marketing, and other related disciplines
• Experience Level isn’t required.
• Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
Age between (25-27 years)
Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV mentioning the Position Title as the Email subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Treat as Urgent please.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Alright, thanks..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by embodiment: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Our client in the IT industry is looking out to fill the role of a Business Development Manager. Candidate should possess one to three years cognate experience in that same role. Qualified candidate should send their resume to embodiment7777@gmail.com on or before COB today
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rozzy303: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
OluwaloseAyo:
Position Title: Female Secretary

Life Learners Training Center is a training and consultancy service business located in Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for a highly-motivated and alert person to perform numerous general official, computer related (data entry) and receptionist duties.
The person has to act as a Secretary to the Manager and provide support in her personal and business organization while maintaining a professionally responsive relationship with the Manager

Essential Functions
• Take initiative to make minor job-specific decisions in the absence of Manager.
• Arrange for any materials required (Presentations, documentations, print hand-outs, memos, dairies) for all Manager meetings efficiently
• Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources by telephone, email or in person
• Take notes in meetings, conferences and day to day activities of the Company
• Perform other administrative duties

Requirements
• Education: Business Admin, Business Marketing, and other related disciplines
• Experience Level isn’t required.
• Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
Age between (25-27 years)
Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV mentioning the Position Title as the Email subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Treat as Urgent please.

Sent my application. I await a positive response
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
For anyone who is interested

Our Client is a giant in the telecoms industry, wants to expand its operations.
Job Title: Field Business/Contents Ops Manager
Requirements: Must be able to handle content Ops *Be a good graphics designer and able to do creative promotions/Banners *Relevant experience in VAS/Digital VAS space and Digital services/OTT players(3-4yrs)
Qualification- B.Sc/HND in computer sci, Graphics designs and any other relevant field.
Deadline:18/8/2017
Note: only qualified candidates should send CVs to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com as the above requirements would be strictly adhered to.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rukkkkky(f): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Willyrich007:
I go this text today how legit is this? lasaco assurance plc invite you for an interview on Thursday 3/8/2017 by 8am at no16 acme road ogba,come with your cv -REF madam MARY.. I need ans pls
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by barongmj(f): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
i got the invite too but nothing about them online so it's definitely GNLD
SolaOkedara:
You have been shortlisted for a written and oral interview scheduled for tomorrow, Sat Aug 12th @19/20 Akinboro Street, off Alaja rd,Megida b /stp, Ayobo, Lagos by 8am.

Abeg... Na GNLD? angry sad angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jenniferbenson: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Camillus92:

Can you deliver cakes around Lagos, just for the main time?

yes i can though am an undergraduate of unilag, hope i can.be considered for d offer if its still available
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jenniferbenson:

yes i can though am an undergraduate of unilag, hope i can.be considered for d offer if its still available
I thought that cake job was for one person but y'all want a taste of it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by swittontoh: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
About
schleez Limited is a solution provider, we have accepted the challenge, the world’s six most sought after areas are Marketing, Brand management, Agriculture/Husbandry, Corporate training and staffing, Wellness and Oil and Gas sectors we consistently provide and dwell in these areas magnificently.
Marketing
We provide the opportunity for sellers and buyers to meet together.
We also provide the process and technique for promoting, selling, and distributing a product or service
We sell and buy from direct producers and get it across to the people in need, both private and public and around the world.
Corporate and commercial
Brand Management
We classify and identify products for companies.
With our experts and tireless efforts we have raised several bran ambassadors for top companies in Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe and India.
schleez stand out with uniqueness to beauty.
So many businesses have improved due to our judicious brand management team.
With our new management techniques, timeliness has kept our outstanding performance at high.
Sapiosexuality:
What are they into?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
swittontoh:
About
schleez Limited is a solution provider, we have accepted the challenge, the world’s six most sought after areas are Marketing, Brand management, Agriculture/Husbandry, Corporate training and staffing, Wellness and Oil and Gas sectors we consistently provide and dwell in these areas magnificently.
Marketing
We provide the opportunity for sellers and buyers to meet together.
We also provide the process and technique for promoting, selling, and distributing a product or service
We sell and buy from direct producers and get it across to the people in need, both private and public and around the world.
Corporate and commercial
Brand Management
We classify and identify products for companies.
With our experts and tireless efforts we have raised several bran ambassadors for top companies in Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe and India.
schleez stand out with uniqueness to beauty.
So many businesses have improved due to our judicious brand management team.
With our new management techniques, timeliness has kept our outstanding performance at high.
You are GNLD. Why do you guys lie about the job scope when you send out invites? Is there no thing as Honour and truth in your line of work? Do you think building a company with lies will ever help you achieve greatness?

5 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dphaullp: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Who ever got an invite from Schleez Ltd should attend it if truly he or she needs a better occupation and a higher pay plus more time freedom.
They are very real.
Trees and animals grow to their fullest potential except for humans, just because some humans like to ask google who will redirect them to their friends who are as hopeless as them, some graduates and job seekers they think more that a university professor and do less than a blind man.
All i can say is Schleez Nigeria Limited is the best company i have ever seen.
They are real.
If u are invited, just honour it, every great accomplishments in life starts with the decision to try, just try and go with open mind.
Thank u.
Sapiosexuality:
Guys, please who's heard of the company Schleez Nigeria Limited?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
dphaullp:
Who ever got an invite from Schleez Ltd should attend it if truly he or she needs a better occupation and a higher pay plus more time freedom.
They are very real.
Trees and animals grow to their fullest potential except for humans, just because some humans like to ask google who will redirect them to their friends who are as hopeless as them, some graduates and job seekers they think more that a university professor and do less than a blind man.
All i can say is Schleez Nigeria Limited is the best company i have ever seen.
They are real.
If u are invited, just honour it, every great accomplishments in life starts with the decision to try, just try and go with open mind.
Thank u.
You didn't answer my question. These are my questions:

"Why do you guys lie about the job scope when you send out invites? Is there no thing as Honour and truth in your line of work? Do you think building a company with lies will ever help you achieve greatness?"

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Veeflow(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hello- We are a registered importation company ready to work with good marketers with some terms and conditions. If interested Send email to MARKETINGWORLDWITHVEE@GMAIL.COM. let's discuss. Serious entrepreneurs/marketers only please

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.