Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425762 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by digisplash: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Baker wanted:

A startup bakery is looking for a hardworking individual with baking knowledge and experience. Must be flexibe with working weekends, overtime when neccessary,preferably resident in Ogudu environs.

Interested Call: 0816 459 5551
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ayoguy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Emaimo:

I don see am bro. True talk
okk..pls dont fall their victim oo..they will pay you for two months then start owing you.. over 30months salary he is not yet given.
tell others too
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ayoguy:

okk..pls dont fall their victim oo..they will pay you for two months then start owing you.. over 30months salary he is not yet given.
tell others too
What company is that, please?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emaimo: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ayoguy:

tell others too

Yes bro
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Missteefah:
Hi Debbiie, I got a chat invite from insel consulting and I sceptical about going, I need to talk to you urgently please. Thanks
What's the matter? You need to conform if they are real or it is a private matter? We can help here.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcman203: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
click on the link to view Ways for the Nigerian Government to improve Our Power Supply and Performance. http://gisttree..com/2017/08/ways-for-nigerian-government-to-improve.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dareytemy: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2017
I honestly think there should be a WhatsApp group,,
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ayoguy(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What company is that, please?
Drury Industry located in Agbara

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mightyrocket(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2017
I got this invite. Please nairalanders(most especially, Ibadan inhabitants) help me out

Dear Applicant,based on your application through a recruiting firm, you have been shortlisted for an interview with OAS LTD branch office by 7:30am on Sat,19/08/17@ Emiloju House, 1st floor, adj 7up bus stop, Monatan Iwo rd, Ibadan. For more information, please visit www . omohsapexsolutionlimited.com #achiever#
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by victordami105(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2017
please guys ,how do I get to Shell Hall, MUSON center Onikan, Lagos. I am coming from Iwo road, Ibadan.thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teledola(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2017
LASACO Assurance Plc is a composite insurance and financial services company incorporated on 20th of December 1979 under the Companies Decree of 1968. The Company, then known as Lagos State Assurance Company Limited obtained License as an Insurer on 7th July 1980 and commenced business operations on 1st of August 1980.

With the vast opportunities presented by increased capitalization for business expansion and growth, LASACO became a Public Liability Company in 1991 when its Shares were admitted for the first time to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) through listing by Introduction. Now in its third decade, LASACO has grown considerably in size, business coverage, profits, capital base and assets with its operations spanning all classes of the Insurance and Special Risks business, high impact financial services and Real Estate. The Company’s businesses are conducted through a network of thirteen regional and branch offices spread across Nigeria, administered by well qualified, experienced and dedicated personnel.

Following our successful recapitalization in 2007, the Company’s total assets increased to N9, 897,073,000 with a combined authorized Group Share Capital in excess of N 6.5 billion and a paid-up share capital of N3.6 billion.

Marketing Job has gone beyond walking up and down on the road. Especially with the help of social media. ICT /Marketing. This is a top class Insurance marketing Job.

Job Title: Risk Advisor / Marketer

Industry / Sector: Insurance

Detailed Job Description
The Qualified candidate will be given World-class Training on Insurance, Product Knowledge and Prospecting Skills/Presentation.

Requirements: OND, NCE, BSC/HND
Minimum of Two (2) years experience in Client Relationship/Sales

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should Send their CV's to lasacosamunit@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AppDevt: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2017
VAS Officer/ Video Editor Needed in an IT Infrastructure company with good work ethics in In Lekki

Salary is Very Attractive

Experience
At least 2 years’ working experience working in a related field.
Experience with audio editing software like Audacity and Adobe Audition.
Knowledge of Audio formats.
Good spoken and written English.

Responsibility
Accountable for increasing revenues for entire VAS Portfolio and ensures that targets on CRBT services are met
Managing content contract issues, sourcing, negotiating with and new content sign up with 3rd party content providers.
Maintaining a close working relationship with all CRBT related clients including content owners and operators to ensure all their needs are met and attended to appropriately and timely.
Cut CRBT content according to each MNO’s specification and upload to their individual CMS platforms
To ensure acquisition of trendy and quality content for the company's content catalogue.
Liaise with operators and CRBT content owners for proper promotion of all content.
To catalogue all CRBT content and update catalogue as new content is acquired. To ensure that set CRBT revenue targets are met.
To plan promotional activities for various services; create scripts and prompts with operators for OBD promotions to maximize revenue.
To assess the quality of content that goes out to customers and ensuring customer satisfaction always.
Design and ensure Implementation of workable marketing plans for CRBT content.

Send your Application and CV to
CEO@Fluxionz.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by NAOMI123: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Professional Certificate In Digital Marketing And Social Media Management

The Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing and social media management program is designed to introduce students to the world of multi-channel marketing. This program provides students with the advanced technical skills and marketing savvy they need to identify, engage, and develop successful relationships with customers in today’s digital environment.

Course Content
• Digital Marketing Fundamentals
• Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing
• Developing a Digital Marketing Strategy
• Search Engine Optimisation
• Pay-Per-Click Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• Mobile marketing
• Web Analytics
• Digital Planning and Strategy

This training is One on One based and Highly Practical with Live projects, Assignments and Learning Sessions.

At the end of the training, you become an expert and can work anywhere as a Digital Marketing Analyst, Consultant, Manager etc

Interested? Please call 09087062139 or send email to info@talent24ng.com,
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
My office is looking for front desk officers/ customer service reps. Office is on the island. If interested please send me a whatsapp message on 07059887972.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ADEKOSH(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Business Development Managers Needed

Responsibilities:

Include:

Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
Job brief

We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.

The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.

Responsibilities

Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Prepare Sales Contract ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Requirements

Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
Proven sales track record
Experience in customer support is a plus
Proficiency in MS Office
Proficiency in English
Knowledge or Experience in IT related field
Communication and negotiation skills
Ability to build rapport
Time management and planning skills
BSc/BA, HND or ND in business administration, sales or relevant field

Send your resume to career@oshdesigns.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by donmacco: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
An Internet startup is looking for self-motivated Social Media Marketer.

Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Basic photo editing
• Basic video editing
• Designing and executing social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms
• Analysis of our digital media and website metrics
• Work collaboratively with the practice manager and staff
• Meet deadlines

Qualifications:
• BSc required
• Experience with all major social media platforms
• Photo and video editing skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Creativity, new ideas, and an artistic eye
• Excellent writing skills

Job type:
Full Time Job in Lagos

How to Apply:
Email your CV with a portfolio of your work. If no portfolio, please send a representation of who you are and what you’ve done including written blog posts, photos & videos, visual/video social media posts. email: jobs@naijaseo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by techiegr8: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
*Nigerian Immigration (NIS) Recruitment: Hope not Another Scam?*

Are you an applicant in the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) current recruitment exercise? Have you noticed nothing is being announced regards the screening exercise or test? Do you notice the stand still-as if nothing will happen again? Here is an update you must read to the end.

This year NIS recruitment exercise came as a relief to the mess caused by the scam reported in the last recruitment exercise. However, the atmosphere we current have is not as promising as had wanted it. Hope this excitement the present administration has brought will not be dwindled with latest report of scams in the spotted among the Nigerian Immigration top officials?

You must have noticed that the NIS official recruitment website has been closed down for awhile, in fact, since the application closing date. Are we safe this time?

Premium Times Newspaper just reported that, Top Nigerian Immigration Service officials arrested. The arrest is in direct connection with “suspected recruitment fraudsters and senior officers in the service involved in job racketeering.

Read the full news through the link below http://followtechie..com.ng/2017/08/nigerian-immigration-nis-recruitment.html?m=1
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TedLawrence(f): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
welcome idea, please for those who know about Npower, what's the update.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
TedLawrence:
welcome idea, please for those who know about Npower, what's the update.
What exactly about them? Type Npower on your Facebook app or web and follow them to stay in touch.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Aimwest(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hi nairalanders, am in need and searching for a plumbing job in Ibadan on monthly basis be it part time or full time. Please help a brother.

Certificate - Ssce and A.O engineering
Age - 23
Language - Yoruba and English
Work experience - 4 years
Contact - 09037156343

Am a cool headed young man and always committed to work.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Emaimo:

I don see am bro. True talk
Same with precious Paints(they don't owe) but not a good place to work.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 18, 2017
recruitment@sdhrlimited.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Alexx399: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2017
⁠Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the positions below in our Onitsha and ogidi office.

1. Cashier - Minimum qualifications: BSc or HND and must have finished NYSC.Must have one year job experience in book keeping or related field. Preferably Female between 25-35 years of age.

2. Sales Representative - Minimum qualifications: BSc or HND and must have finished NYSC. Must also have marketing or similar experience of any kind and also possess good communication skills. Preferably male of 23 Years and Above

3. Accountant/Admin sec - Minimum qualifications:Bsc or HND with at least in one year working experience in a related field. A knowledge of Microsoft Excel and any Accounting Certification is an added advantage. Male or Female from 25 years and above.

4. Stock Officer - Minimum Qualifications : O'Level with at least 1 yr working experience. Applicant should be able to drive and have good communication skills. Preferably male between 25 -30 years and above.

5.Warehouse Manager - Minimum qualifications: O'Level, Preferably male between 30yrs-40yrs of age. Must have Driving experience for at least 2years. Applicant must also be able to maintain stock records of goods and also supervise/control warehouse related operations.

To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to careers@acharmony.com Your email heading MUST be the position you are applying for otherwise your application will not be processed. Please note that the positions are only applicable to those living in Onitsha or close by.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tevanso(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2017
anakac:
My office is looking for front desk officers/ customer service reps. Office is on the island. If interested please send me a whatsapp message on 07059887972.
I sent u message no response
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mikooolud(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
vacancy:- An American company ( Greenlightplanet.com) maker of sun king solar Home systems is recruiting Team Leads in ibadan with a good salary structure. The individual must have abilities to lead a team of minimum of 5 persons to deliver the target and must be ready to resume immediately.
Suitable candidate should call or send name, phone number and qualification to the phone numbers .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jazmiynne:
And that's how this thread suddenly stopped being lively cry

The Ogas and Madams are all chopping money in their different firms and now they no de remember this thread again. Chai

I've been enjoying Literatureland for a while and that's how it just entered my head to goann compete with the Literatureland gurus. You know how something would just start as play-play and suddenly, winning start to do someborry longa-throat grin

Edakun y'all should help by liking this post and of cos share it far and wide. Thanks very plentifully cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/3#59331272

And if u feel my write-up is absolutely trash, please still click "like" and comman tidy me here cheesy

So, I should 'like' a post that is absolutely trash...And what would that say about me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
ElDeeVee:

So, I should 'like' a post that is absolutely trash...And what would that say about me

It would portray how much of a loyal friend you are grin

Ayam in Lagos, Nigeria comman beat me tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by odizeey(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pls any job vacancies in lagos . Pls help me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by winternationals(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
A fast growing Christian School located in OTA, close to canaland Ogun State, due to expansion is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title:
English teacher
Agricultural science
Fine Art teacher
mathematics
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Economics
Technology
Technical drawing
History
Government
Commerce
Maths Teacher

Requirements
BA.Ed/ B.Sc (Ed/)B.Ed/ NCE from a recognized higher institution.

Possess 3-5 years teaching experience in secondary school

excellent communication.

Application Closing Date
7th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to wschools2013@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emexnairaland(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by giftedofgod(f): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
winternationals:
A fast growing Christian School located in OTA, close to canaland Ogun State, due to expansion is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title:
English teacher
Agricultural science
Fine Art teacher
mathematics
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Economics
Technology
Technical drawing
History
Government
Commerce
Maths Teacher

Requirements
BA.Ed/ B.Sc (Ed/)B.Ed/ NCE from a recognized higher institution.

Possess 3-5 years teaching experience in secondary school

excellent communication.

Application Closing Date
7th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to wschools2013@gmail.com

What is the name of the school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.