Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2422509 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by geniusjames(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2017
adexuxin:
dont waste your transport, this guys are pest. I wish i could grab them and make dem pack gutter. Gnld
Thanks bro, looks like you hv been a victim of something like this before. pls what is this Gnld i am always seeing on NL. the gnld i know of is the drug company.
i wonder how they got hold of my name and email, its only on jobberman i apply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adexuxin(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2017
geniusjames:

Thanks bro, looks like you hv been a victim of something like this before. pls what is this Gnld i am always seeing on NL. the gnld i know of is the drug company.
i wonder how they got hold of my name and email, its only on jobberman i apply
just type Gnld or Bskills or bsm on nairaland search button and wait for what pops up.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OJPraise(f): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Please who else got invited for aptitude test with FCMB zone 4 wuse branch abuja

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yes, my friend.
OJPraise:
Please who else got invited for aptitude test with FCMB zone 4 wuse branch abuja
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
ngozi.odum@aiicoplc.com
Client Service Excecutive
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by susan17(f): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Vacancy For The Post of Real Estate Managers

Our client in the Real Estate field seeks to hire experienced real estate managers.
JOB DESCRIPTION

A real estate managers job description entails assisting home owners in managing the financial responsibilities of their property, such as ensuring the payment of rent, letting, taxes, and maintenance charge. The job description of a real estate manager entails the below tasks, duties, and responsibilities;
• Carry out letting/sales, rent collection, maintenance of properties and Valuation.
• Identify and address arising tenant issues/complaints
• Oversee activities that lead up to the sales, purchase, lease or development of an estate property
• Maintain an updated knowledge of property taxes, accessibility and values to ensure efficient management of property
• Provide owners with periodic updates and reports on the status and condition of a property
• Ensure estate operations are in line with government policies and housing regulations
• Proffer recommendations/advice to owners on rental rate and maintenance estimates
• Oversee the marketing and advertising of building vacancies or properties up for sale
• Conduct regular inspection of estate grounds and facilities to ensure they are in good condition
• Oversee the repair and replacement of damaged parts of a building or property.
• Scout and identify potential clients with property management needs
• Contact potential clients via cold calls, emails, and arranged meetings to offer them management services
• Prepare and present business proposals to clients, highlighting their ability and prior experience in property/estate management

REQUIRED

Education: HND or BSc. In Estate Management

Problem-solving Skills: Have good problem-solving skills to provide solutions to tenants’ issues and can help resolve legal issues between property owners and/or residents

Interpersonal Skills: They are well versed in interacting with individuals of varying characteristics

Organizational Skills: Posses skill in coordinating the operation of one or more properties.

Position: Full Time

Salary: ₦60000 - ₦70000

Qualified Candidates can apply via this link

https://solutionfindersltd.com/jobs/?layout=list&post_type=jobboard-post-jobs
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by susan17(f): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Vacancy For The Post Of Deposit Mobilization Officer

Our client in our of the leading Microfinance Bank in Nigeria, seeks to employ Deposit Mobilization Officers to join their team.

JOB OBJECTIVE/SUMMARY:

To implement effective deposit mobilization strategy for the microfinance bank, which arises from a clear understanding of the market.

DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES

i. Source for new and maintaining existing deposit clients through effective client’s relation practices.

ii. Ensure adherence to savings mobilisation policies and initiate deposit mobilization strategies targeting identified markets

iii. Marketing and sales of banks deposit products and driving growth in market expansion and fund mobilization within the Area.

iv. Ensure that issues of dissatisfaction in client service delivery are promptly identified and addressed.

v. Take steps to enhance Client Satisfaction and enhance relationship with existing and prospective customers in the Area.

vi. Ensure that the deposit portfolio grows at a pre-determined percentage.

vii. Ensure proper and complete documentation of all transactions.

viii. Reactivate existing dormant accounts.

ix. Timely submission of reports.

X. Any other duties that may be assigned by Deposit Mobilization Manager, Head Marketing Group or Executive Director Operations & IT.

KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS

i. Ability to meet deposit targets.

ii. Ability to grow Net deposit balance.

iii. Income-Expense Ratio.

PERFORMANCE STANDARDS

To be set periodically

JOB REQUIREMENTS

Education: A good first degree, preferably in a business-related discipline. Banking experience and/or professional qualification will be an added advantage.

KNOWLEDGE

Excellent knowledge of the industry and of competition

Good knowledge of economic and market environment, including global trends

Strong product knowledge

Computer knowledge and IT proficiency

Good knowledge of banking operations

Basic accounting knowledge

SKILLS/COMPETENCIES

Strategic thinking and management

Good managerial & leadership skills

Good Communication Skills

Marketing skills

Analytical and problem solving skills

Team Building

Initiative, creativity & being proactive

Presentation Skills

Negotiation Skills

Training, mentoring and coaching skills.

REPORTING RELATIONSHIP

Reports to: Deposit Mobilization Manager.

Age limit: Not more than 30 years of age

Qualified Candidates can apply via this link

https://solutionfindersltd.com/jobs/?layout=list&post_type=jobboard-post-jobs
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by michony505(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
I received this mssg today pls I need more info.
You are hereby invited for an interview on the 21st Sept 2017. Time 10am Venue Cornerstone Insurance Plc 34 Gana Street Maitama Abuja. Thank you. From Greg
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Aijohi: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please how can I get to Tailor Communications. 18th Floor, Western House, Broad Street, Lagos Island from Ajah
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OluwaloseAyo: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Position : Marketers

Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and versatile that gets the job done. They would help prospective clients make effective decisions about the Services and Products we offer.

Responsibilities:

1. Responsible for marketing our Training, e-Learning services to current and potential clients through targeted marketing campaigns and strategies.
2. Finding out what the market wants, coming up with penetrative strategies of how we can be of service to them.
3. Responsible for conveying a positive image and improving the reputation of the our brand to clients.
4. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
5. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
6. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team
7. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
8. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.

Requirements:

• BA/BS in Business Admin and Marketing degree or equivalent work experience.
• Some past experience in Marketing preferred.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills.
• Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:

Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Its an Huge Opportunity…..Treat as Urgent please
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OluwaloseAyo: 6:35pm On Sep 06
Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and versatile that gets the job done. They would help prospective clients make effective decisions about the Services and Products we offer.

Responsibilities:

1. Responsible for marketing our Training, e-Learning services to current and potential clients through targeted marketing campaigns and strategies.
2. Finding out what the market wants, coming up with penetrative strategies of how we can be of service to them.
3. Responsible for conveying a positive image and improving the reputation of the our brand to clients.
4. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
5. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
6. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team
7. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
8. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.

Requirements:

• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills.
• Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:

Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Its an Huge Opportunity…..Treat as Urgent please
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
juliet29:
Please can I get past questions for zenith bank aptitude test? My email is onoseorhue07@gmail.com. thanks
plz I'm in need of zenith bank past question too. if you stumble on any share it with me via emmanuelkelechiuk@gmail.com and we can still rub minds on phone(08033112606). someone said Baron GMAT will be good for preparation.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PanteonQube: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Seunpaul01:
Please, how reliable is job vacancies on jiji?
A friend found a job through Jiji, how much I know works to this day.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dejiconde(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please house, do anybody knows anything abt this company

INVITATION FOR JOB INTERVIEW.
You are invited for a written assessment and oral interview with the head of HR. come along with printed copy of your CV and you are expected to print out copy of this mail as this will be used at the point of entry.
DATE:Thursday 21-9-17
TIME:10am
OFFICE: Grandlead Heritage 3rd floor, 5 Surulere building industrial estate university press building Adeniyi Jones Ikeja Lagos.
For further enquiry visit www.fortechconsults.com.ng
OfficeLine :08086063609
Best regards
HR careermg
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nonsso: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Are you a very good and experienced digital graphics designer based in lagos? Then send your CV and portfolio all in one document to qubd279@gmail.com‎‎
Any questions you have should be directed to that mail address.
Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Seunpaul01(m): 12:37am On Sep 20, 2017
PanteonQube:

A friend found a job through Jiji, how much I know works to this day.
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emaimo: 5:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Please I need direction from CMS to Dragnet Office at 4, Park lane Apapa. Am going this morning. Tnx
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Strategy & Market Analyst
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience 5 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development

Job Grade Level: Manager

Reports to: Executive Director

Job Accountabilities:

Development and leadership for the Bank’s strategic practice
Developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the bank and clients’ needs.
Sustaining brand identities through research and applying experience to uncover an in-depth knowledge of the organizational process, competitive threats and opportunities of the bank’s business.
Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences, needs to support the development of products to meet clients’ needs and preferences
Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect and analyze it
Job Responsibilities:

Responsible for planning and directing the bank’s strategic and long-range goals.
Regularly conducts organizational reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness and makes recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement.
Formulate as well as assist the bank’s strategies to diversify in new products and other complementary products required by the markets and within the bank’s objects.
Provide actionable suggestions for responding to new threats plus opportunities rising in the real estate development and mortgage industry.
Assist annual planning process for arising Corporate Initiatives and Operating Framework.
Provide oversight of continuing corporate initiatives every month.
Carry out regular environmental scanning to ascertain new opportunities related to acquisitions, alliances, joint ventures and mergers.
Analyze strategic rationale for all strategic business development opportunities.
Suggest strategic business development initiatives and priorities.
Regularly calculate internal as well as target the bank’s valuations and compared with expectations.
Prepare the bank’s growth strategies.
Conduct the bank’s portfolio optimization evaluation.
Support business unit heads to facilitate strategic development process.
Define and evaluate imperative bank’s new business development opportunities.
Facilitate and implement transactions leading to joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions as well as divestitures.
Professional Requirements:

University degree in any Business, Administration, or Social Science field
A higher degree in Economics, Market Research/Analytics, Statistics, Business Administration or Corporate/ Strategic Management will also be an advantage
Minimum of 5 years in management position in a reputable Mortgage bank or Financial Institution or Top flight consulting firm.
go to method of application »

Treasury/Management Accountant
Job TypeFull Time
Experience 5 - 8 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit

Job Grade Level: Manager

Reports to: Financial Controller

Job Accountabilities:

Ensure timely and efficient recording of financial transaction and generation of financial accounting information bank-wide therefrom.
Monitors daily liquidity position and ensures adequate short term solvency
Job Description:

Assists in the preparation of the bank’s budget
Implement the standard financial policies and procedures of the bank
Establish and maintain financial controls
Prepare and reconcile bank statements of the bank
Ensure all necessary financial data are entered into the system
Prepare the profit and loss statements and balance sheets of the bank
Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledgers
Assist with the execution of all the bank’s periodic audits
Ensure that the bank’s accounting procedures conform with stipulated internal control procedures
Periodically review the bank’s general ledger system and make recommendations as appropriate
Reconciliation of bank and internal transactions
Manage the bank’s short-term liquidity to ensure that daily cash position meets daily payment obligations
Coordinate the movement of funds between the bank’s bank accounts
Manage branch transactions recording and ensure regular reconciliation with HO makes provision for inter-branch accounts in the bank
Manage the day-to-day cash needs of the bank
Keep banking records of all the bank’s liquidity movements
Liaise with internal audit and risk management to identify, curb and manage financial and operations risks associated with the business operations of the bank
Prepare branch profitability report
Any other duty assigned by the Financial Controller
Professional Requirements:

University degree or HND in Accounting + Professional membership with ICAN or ACCA
Minimum of 5 - 8 years in banking or financial service industry, 3 of which must have been spent at Management level.
Masters Degree or MBA will be an added advantage

Information Technology Officer
Job TypeFull Time
Experience 5 years
Location Lagos
Job Field ICT / Computer

Job Grade Level: Deputy Manager

Reports to: IT Manager

Job Accountabilities:

To provide effective IT support for the business operations of the bank
Data Center/ Database Administration/Banking Application Support/Business Process Automation
Job Description:

End of Day processing and Managements
Banking General reporting, E-Fass/Fina Returns reporting
Script development
PL/SQL writing, SQL Database Management
Banking Software Maintenance, Windows, and Administration.
Data Storage Maintenance
SMS banking/Alerts administration
Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
Database design & implementation
Database tuning, Application tuning and performance monitoring
Setup and maintain documentation and standards
Development of scripts for enhancement/customization requests in the banking application.
Support of all Banking Third party application.
Support for customized Trade services module of the banking application.
Analysis and documentation of the bank’s business processes
Identifying potential areas of improvement in the bank’s processes
Documentation of workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from end users or Business process owners on their specifications
Providing the link between the end users, development team and any third party regarding application or software functionality throughout the development lifecycle
Producing periodic reports showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, and resource requirements for Management
Provision of post deployment customer support for in-house or third party deployed applications
Designing, writing, testing, and deploying new software programs;
Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
Systems maintenance of in-house developed applications.
Creating technical specifications and test plans
Working with computer coding languages
Writing both operational, technical, and training documentation;
Professional Requirements

Bachelors Degree in any of the following: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or any similar course.
Professional membership with relevant bodies /Relevant DBA Certification – MCDBA, Oracle etc.
Masters Degree + Minimum of 5 years in banking or financial service industry will be an added advantage

Method of Application
Interested candidates should within two weeks of this advertisement forward their application with detailed, current and complete resume and relevant credentials to:

The Recruitment Consultants,

P. O. Box 5289

Shomolu, Lagos.

Or, forward their application and detailed resume in Microsoft word document on-line to: execselect2017@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2017
A fast-growing indigenous Pharmaceutical Company with the headquarters in Lagos has an urgent need for suitably qualified persons to fill the position below:

Admin Officer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 2 years
Location Anambra
Job Field Administration / Secretarial

Job Description:
The Admin Officer is responsible for the day-to-day general administration, financial and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations of the region (East)

The Admin Officer is responsible for accommodation, property facilities and records and also involve in activities such as project planning & management, and development & execution of stated goals and objectives.

Core Responsibilities

Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed;
Overseeing the daily running activities of the office in the region
Establish and maintain supplier accounts;
Organizes, coordinates and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events when the need arises;
Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating and review administrative policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive & confidential issues.
Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system;
Provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment'
Qualifications

Bsc/HND in Business Administration or Social sciences.
Professional qualification in related field will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 2 years' experience in a reputable organization.
Note: Candidate must reside in the Eastern Region (preferable Onitsha).

Regional Sales Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Experience 10 years
Location Nigeria
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development

Job Description

To manage sales of the Pharmaceutical products and services within the region.
Identifies objectives, strategies and action plan to improve short–term and long –term sales and earnings in the region.
Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel and resources.
Core Responsibilities

Establishes and manages effective programs to coach, appraise and train regional sales personnel.
Drive the agreed regional sales target of the company aggressively through the year.
Manages an assigned geographic sales area including Public Sector business to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
Collaborate with Sales team and Strategy in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the region.
Other Duties:

Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams from the region.
Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the National Sales Manager.
Manages regional personnel and develops sales and sales support staff (OTC Reps).
Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the region.
Provides monthly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity to National Sales Manager.
Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers in the region.
Collaborates with team to develop sales and marketing strategies to improve regional market share in all product lines.
Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit (Expenses vs. Income).
Collaborates with Accounts Department to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses
Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
Hold Joint marketing with each rep at least once a month.
Any other duty assigned by the National Sales Manager or Executive Management
Qualifications

A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy (MBA will be an added advantage), at least Ten (10) years cumulative experience with a minimum of five (5) years practical sales experience in the Pharmaceutical or related industry.
Other Requirements Include:

Good knowledge of sales and business development
Self-motivator, ability to negotiate and close high net worth deals and sales
Good interpersonal skills, good command of English Language and strong leadership skills
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
Relevant industrial certifications and accreditation.
Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
A valid driver’s license.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: pharmarecruitment2online@gmail.com With the position applied for as the subject of the email. Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 6:16am On Sep 20, 2017
Reports To: Supervisor

Qualification and Experience
Minimum B.Sc in any related field.
Relevant 1 year experience in a similar role

Role Target:
His or her role is responsible for direct retail sales to guests, as well as act as a Customer Service Rep in managing customer’s questions, and giving proper information or other relevant issues.

Role Expectations:
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:

Handling and managing payment properly.
Effective stock management: Stock taking before and after sales.
Adequate knowledge of product and services
Display excellent customer service
Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast
Ensure the security of all cash and tickets
Complete ticket purchase transactions by
Enforce appropriate rules guiding the business operations
Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns
Person Skills:

Good People Skills: A good listener
Good influencing and problem solving skills
Works independently as well as in a team environment
Self-motivated and a self-starter.
Possesses good analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills
Possess excellent public relations and communication skills;
Ability to work accurately with attention to detail in a high volume sales environment
Proficient guest service, administrative and follow-up skills
Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
Good verbal communication skills as well as math and cash handling skills
Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to: lamangojobs@gmail.com using CASHIER as the subject of the email
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by RonMos: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Good morning. please I got an invite from one Paul Esther consult for a teacher trainee program. anyone here like that n I will like to know how genuine they are. thanks

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
They are legit
RonMos:
Good morning. please I got an invite from one Paul Esther consult for a teacher trainee program. anyone here like that n I will like to know how genuine they are. thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ikembz(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by NaijaCelebrity: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
A leading media company in lekki, Lagos State requires the services of new teams with proven ability to work on social medias,blogs and in presenting.

The right candidates will ensure all activities are carried out on time and at an exceptional standard.

Montorox Communication Ltd is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:

• Voice Over Artist

• Social Media Influencer's

• Editor

• IT student

• Markers

Requirements:

• Some past experience in blogging,presenting,social media handing will be of help.
• Passionate and Determined.
• Must be Lagos resident.
• Ability to work under pressure

NOTE:

Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: modijie@montorox.com Its an Huge Opportunity…..Treat as Urgent please
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Syphonn(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Laundry business is one of the most lucrative businesses that has existed over the years as many people prefer their clothes and other apparels to be handled by specialists in the field. Starting a laundry business does not really require much, but expertise and consistency is what makes a laundry business to grow faster and profitable to the owner. There are few things to consider when trying to set up a standard laundry business that will be able to bring about profits.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulstrings(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mayconcept solutions is one of Nigeria's foremost digital marketing agencies, leading the pace in online marketing, branding, communications, and technologies.
We are looking to fill the following roles in our organization.

1. Social Media Manager:

2. Personal Assistant

3. Content Development {Internship}

4. HR/ADMIN

[center]To Apply: [/center]
Send your CV to hr@mayconceptsolutions.com with Job Position as subject

Application Deadline:
24th of September 2017

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Vacancy for Teachers........Feel free to share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gracist: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
DSA Recruitment (updated)
Dear All we are recruiting for Direct Sales Agents for a Bank *NATIONWIDE*. Requirements- must be graduates (B.SC. or HND), not more than 28 years, Salary 52k (guaranteed) with commission, Other benefits include - Pension, 13month, Medical and Leave Allowance. Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com with email subject title: DSA (specify present Location). This is very urgent, thank you. Kindly rebroadcast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yawadeyonline(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Do you need a website or you want to create a blog
contact me: 08128098028
email: emmambah30@yahoo.com
fb: San emmanuel Ceaser
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mizjemie25: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good day all.. please I have an interview with sycamore edge... who has done an interview with them?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Greatpoet(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
A Service Company in Lekki is opening Vacancy for the following positions:
1. DOCUMENT CONTROL MANAGER/ACCOUNTANT
2. OFFICE MANAGER/ACCOUNTANT
3. LOGISTIC OFFICER.

Interested Candidates must be residing around the Lekki/Ajah axis.

Qualified persons who wished to be considered for this positions must send an application, including an updated Resume and Cover Letter, to the email address provided below, before September 22, 2017.

Email us at smeglobalconcept@gmail.com . If you have any further questions you can call us on 09034002000, 08027274294.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FunadoysKitchen(f): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good evening guys, Trust your day was awesome. pls i need your support on this� #jumiasuperstartup #growyourhustle Hello guys, pls i need your support to win this business pitch video competition. Like my video pitch on instagram from my posts @funadoys_cakesnmore or use this Link : https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHUIJsF5FF/?r=wa1

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.