Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2419154 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ahmg001(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2017
I got an interview invite from Coleman wire and cables.pls who knows wat to expect nd most importantly, who knows anything abt d firm in terms of pay and working condition. Pls info is needed urgently.pls help ooo any info
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tbless(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2017
Security Man Needed

First Court Property Limited is in search of a Security man for 24 hours service

Accommodation available and average of 2 times daily feeding.

Interested persons should send their CV to adeboyetolulopeibukun@firstcourtng.com, bukola.tijani@firstcourtng.com
or adeboyetolulopeibukun@gmail.com

Deadline is 1st of December, 2017

No academic qualification required.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Svelte98(f): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Hello guys. I'm a 22 year old female corper, currently serving in Kogi State, a graduate of Accounting with a 2nd Class Upper degree with experiences as a Cashier, Administrative Assistant and a Teacher. I'm in need of a job, wouldn't mind been a ghost corper if necessary(or any job that requires working from home is acceptable too). I also write stories, poems and articles as well. You can reach me on fechy_dee04@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by zandread: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2017
Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the positions below in our Onitsha and ogidi office.
1. Cashier - Minimum qualifications: SSCE, BSc ,ND or HND.Must have one year job experience in book keeping or related field. Preferably Female.
2. Sales Representative - Minimum qualifications: SSCE, BSc or HND. Must also have marketing or similar experience of any kind and also possess good communication skills.
3. Accountant/Admin Officer - Minimum qualifications:Bsc or HND with at least in one year working experience in a related field. A knowledge of Microsoft Excel and any Accounting Certification is an added advantage.
4.Warehouse Manager - Minimum qualifications: O'Level, Preferably male. Must have Driving experience for at least 2years. Applicant must also be able to maintain stock records of goods and also supervise/control warehouse related operations
To apply, send CV to Careers@acharmony.com
Use the Job title as the subject, else your application may not be processed.
Deadline- 26-Nov 2017.
NB: Time of work: - Monday to saturday.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2017
I am a high school leaver in my early twenties. I am urgently in need of a job with accommodation anywhere within Lagos or without accommodation around Ayobo. I am a computer literate and I need direct employment cos I'm tired of agents. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2017
tbless:
Security Man Needed

First Court Property Limited is in search of a Security man for 24 hours service

Accommodation available and average of 2 times daily feeding.

Interested persons should send their CV to adeboyetolulopeibukun@firstcourtng.com, bukola.tijani@firstcourtng.com
or adeboyetolulopeibukun@gmail.com

Deadline is 1st of December, 2017

No academic qualification required.
I'm interested. Whats the renumeration like and location?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Free Visa Jobs In Kuwait At Agility For All Nationals..

To Apply Visit This Link : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/jobs-kuwait-agility-nationals/amp/

Free Visa,High Salary & Flight Tickets..

All Nationals Welcome...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AOH1: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Who else got a mail from global management resources for interview on Monday?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oluwalewis(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Svelte98:
Hello guys. I'm a 22 year old female corper, currently serving in Kogi State, a graduate of Accounting with a 2nd Class Upper degree with experiences as a Cashier, Administrative Assistant and a Teacher. I'm in need of a job, wouldn't mind been a ghost corper if necessary(or any job that requires working from home is acceptable too). I also write stories, poems and articles as well. You can reach me on fechy_dee04@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

HI,

would you like to work in abuja?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Title of thread shows Job/vacancies chatroom.

Not a single chat in the room in over 6 months. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dammyllare(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Evening guys, my name is dammyllare a Civil Engineer with around 3years working experience. I have good knowledge on the use of AutoCAD,orion. Also i have vast knowledge on project management coupled with good commercial skills. I also have good experience on both highway and structures as I currently work and handle construction of a big factory within Lagos. Am presently looking for other opportunities where my knowledge will be greatly needed to improve the quality of the organization. Be it construction firm or outside ,am flexible at adapting to my job roles and giving the best output. Thanks as I await a good response
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Svelte98(f): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2017
oluwalewis:

HI,
I wouldn't mind. How do I contact you please?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by zandread: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the positions below in our Onitsha and ogidi office.
1. Cashier - Minimum qualifications: SSCE, BSc ,ND or HND.Must have one year job experience in book keeping or related field. Preferably Female.
2. Sales Representative - Minimum qualifications: SSCE, BSc or HND. Must also have marketing or similar experience of any kind and also possess good communication skills.
3. Accountant/Admin Officer - Minimum qualifications:Bsc or HND with at least in one year working experience in a related field. A knowledge of Microsoft Excel and any Accounting Certification is an added advantage.
4.Warehouse Manager - Minimum qualifications: O'Level, Preferably male. Must have Driving experience for at least 2years. Applicant must also be able to maintain stock records of goods and also supervise/control warehouse related operations
To apply, send CV to Careers@acharmony.com
Use the Job title as the subject, else your application may not be processed.
Deadline- 26-Nov 2017.
NB: Time of work: - Monday to saturday.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eshadiamond(f): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2017
oluwalewis:

HI,
pls am in Abuja and I need a job
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by garex: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2017
oluwalewis:

HI,

pls help my ministry, I would love to work in Abuja. how do I get in touch with you pls?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ephyartz: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hello, Anybody knows about HYINSCO INTERGRATED SERVICES. I have an interview with them tomorrow for the post of an administrative officer. What's their interview like and also the pay. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kennyoyee: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2017
https://www.myjobmag.com/internship/apply?l=Wkuwge6i6V.
Apply for internship jobs that will earn you your dream job. Use the link above.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olusola11: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Hello nairalander, Please do i get to the address below from Iyana ipaja. Thanks

1 Olosa Street, off Karimu Kotun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2017
I got this on my Twitter handle

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2017
Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahmg001:
I got an interview invite from Coleman wire and cables.pls who knows wat to expect nd most importantly, who knows anything abt d firm in terms of pay and working condition. Pls info is needed urgently.pls help ooo any info
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2017
I'm a 4th year student of FUTA, studying Marine science and technology under the school of earth and mineral sciences,
I'm looking for a company where I can do my compulsory 6 months industrial training likely to run from may all through to November 2018.
If i can get any assistance, I'll appreciate it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Our Client, a leading player in the Educational Sector with over 800 pupils is seeking talent to fill the role of an HR/Admin Manager.

The job description includes designing and implementing HR strategies, managing employee relations and records, liaising with outsourcing vendors and performing other administrative duties (Supported by an assistant)

*Person Specifications*:
 A first degree from any recognized institution
 Minimum of five years relevant experience in HR and administrative duties.
 Certifications in educational management/administration and experience in a school environment would be considered as an added advantage.

*Location*: Mowe, Ogun State

Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to careers@firstexcelsia.com using ”HR/Admin Manager” as subject of the mail on or before December 8, 2017.

NB: Only candidates who fit the specifications will be contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olusola11: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
olusola11:
Hello nairalander, Please do i get to the address below from Iyana ipaja. Thanks

1 Olosa Street, off Karimu Kotun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

Please someone help with this. It's urgent.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Please I'm in Ikorodu, Lagos State, I need a job, my qualification is SSCE.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by HopeAlive16(f): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by backspaced(f): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2017
VACANCY!!!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2017
British Petroleum Latest Recruitment At Dubai..

For Details : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/oil-gas-companies-british-petroleum-hiring-dubaimalaysiasingapore-oman/

High Salary & Other Benefits...

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
I came to Abuja in 2003. A banking job brought me here, three years after, we were told to resign in the bank.
I have never been a person who relies on just one means of earning money. While still in the bank l used to sell corporate wears to my colleagues and even staff of other banks around. l was so prosperous to that extent that whenever salary was paid, l saved more money to add to my salary.
When l left the bank job, l took to the business in full and for two years l lived on it. ln the course of my selling clothes, mercy of God located me. l met a customer who introduced me to his office where l was getting supply contracts, within three months l made the money l never made in ten years of labour altogether.
I bought a plot of land and built a four bedroom flat on it in three weeks.
Meanwhile, while working in the bank, l used to have a dream where I see myself teaching in class and l used to wonder if l was going to leave my bank for teaching.
After losing the banking job and got frustrated in the business of selling corporate wears due to bad debts, I ferverently prayed to God to make another way for me. l got a job with a construction company as an accountant, l declined taking the job because some of my family friends children used to come for lessons in my house when they saw how brilliant my children were.
One of the parents of the children encouraged me to start a school, which l started about nine years ago.
Today I thank God for the decision that I made

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.