Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2421872 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onomeabuja: 6:46am On Mar 20, 2018
Emmerich09:
I don't get you!
person tell u say na GNLD u say u no get am..,o.k oooooo
u wan make person invite u go one kitchen office first, then him go start to preach for u say "b4 b4 him no get suit to wear bt nw see am wit not just tailor suit frm aba bt kelvin suit frm turkey "
frm there na money de go tell u make u bring for registration fa....
make i leave d rest talk for u to de wonder then pander on it cheers!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmerich09(m): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2018
onomeabuja:

person tell u say na GNLD u say u no get am..,o.k oooooo
u wan make person invite u go one kitchen office first, then him go start to preach for u say "b4 b4 him no get suit to wear bt nw see am wit not just tailor suit frm aba bt kelvin suit frm turkey "
frm there na money de go tell u make u bring for registration fa....
make i leave d rest talk for u to de wonder then pander on it cheers!!!!!
Lol naw i get you... In fact I get all of you lol.... Thanks man
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by prIVy7(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Please guys I got this in my e-mail. Help me verify. Does anyone know about the company and is this for real?

Hi Davis,
Thank you for applying to our organization through Iminds media.
Your application for the position applied for stood out to us and we would like to invite you for an interview at our office.
You will meet with our Head of HR, Ms Nzekwue.
The interview will last about 2 Hours.
You’ll have the chance to discuss the position’s responsibilities and learn more about our company.
We would like to conduct your interview on Thursday 22/03/2018 by 9.30am.

Our office is located at Plot 5 Adeniyi Jones Adjacent Mikano Bus stop. University press building. Ikeja Lagos.
Please bring your CV and your credentials,
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Iminds Media.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onomeabuja: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2018
Emmerich09:
Lol naw i get you... In fact I get all of you lol.... Thanks man
i love ur quick thinking man

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shegssosplendid(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2018
prIVy7:
Please guys I got this in my e-mail. Help me verify. Does anyone know about the company and is this for real?

Hi Davis,
Your application for the position applied for stood out to us and we would like to invite you for an interview at our office.
You’ll have the chance to discuss the position’s responsibilities and learn more about our company.

Our office is located at Plot 5 Adeniyi Jones Adjacent Mikano Bus stop. University press building. Ikeja Lagos.

Regards
Iminds Media.
Adeniyi Jones, na them them and why didn't they put in your job role?
What's the name of the company?
I'm 99.9% sure it's GNLD, I only need 0.1% confirmation from another Nairalander.
sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jinx14: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2018
Lolz Not everything is GNLD though
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teepha: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello friends, please how can I get to this address from cms/obalende
Plot 1, Block 94, Providence Street,
Standard Alliance HQ, Lekki phase 1, Lagos...Thanx
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Onyikii: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2018
shegssosplendid:

Adeniyi Jones, na them them and why didn't they put in your job role?
What's the name of the company?
I'm 99.9% sure it's GNLD, I only need 0.1% confirmation from another Nairalander.
sad

You are right, they are purely GNLD

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Onyikii: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2018
prIVy7:

Hi Davis,

Regards
Iminds Media.

Don't waste your time and transport fare
.. They are confirmed GNLD
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
adeniyi081:
Good PM friends.
Anyone Interested in Working with a Human Resources firm?
Call or Chat 08059959913.
Location- Lagos.
Pls. Re.BC.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, my experience here today was awful. I spent resources, time and energy. While I was leaving, a guy approached me and begged me to work with them even if it is part time. Nawaoooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by getbizy: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunnywee:

So, my experience here today was awful. I spent resources, time and energy. While I was leaving, a guy approached me and begged me to work with them even if it is part time. Nawaoooo

Are they GNLD too? I was given an appointment by them. Please let me know so i don't waste my own limited resources biko.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sumynnad(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=sunnywee post=65996084]

So, my experience here today was awful. I spent resources, time and energy. While I was leaving, a guy approached me and begged me to work with them even if it is part time. Nawaoooo[]

What exactly went down there? Cos I v interest in the job
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uckennety(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunnywee:

GNLD !, abi?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by timibare(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunnywee:

boss I have an interview with this pple on Friday, kindly tell me about them , are they gnld or scammers abi na ritualist
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dpros(f): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
DGR Consult is looking to hire current NYSC Corpers in Lagos skilled in Graphics Design and Digital Marketing

Others Skills that would be a plus too includes:

➢ Previous experience in online marketing will be valuable
➢ Experience & knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytic, FB Ads, Twitter , IG adds etc.
➢ Strong analytical skills a must with Excellent eye for details
➢ Ability to work independently as well as in a team
➢ Proactive attitude & Excellent people relationship skills
➢ Excellent English skills, both written and oral

Bachelor/Master degree in any of these fields will serve, Marketing, Computer science/Engineering, Mass Communication or any related course

Send a mail to info@dgrconsult.com
Phone number: 08037916993

Also visit our Website www.dgrconsult.com to learn about what we do, or visit our facebook page @dgrconsult.

We look forward to hearing from you

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sholabentikay(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
teepha:
Hello friends, please how can I get to this address from cms/obalende
Plot 1, Block 94, Providence Street,
Standard Alliance HQ, Lekki phase 1, Lagos...Thanx

that is Jet Address. from Obalende take boss to lekki drop at phase1 gate walk in then turn left from the next junction then go straight you will see one big Insurance company then ask the security for jet.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by somito121(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good evening house, please how can I get to this address ORCHLD TRAVELS ,OFFICE 3B POWA SHOPPING COMPLEX FALOMO IKOYI.
JUST OPPOSITE ECO BANK AFTER THE FALOMO ROUND from sabo or yaba. Very urgent.Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaptaneSaka(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good evening, I need the direction of Coffee Lounge of the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in Oniru, Victoria Island.... From mile 2
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teepha: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
sholabentikay:

that is Jet Address. from Obalende take boss to lekki drop at phase1 gate walk in then turn left from the next junction then go straight you will see one big Insurance company then ask the security for jet.
Thank you very much... Yes it is jet
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iden: 6:52am On Mar 21, 2018
Junior Consultant & Strategy Execution Analyst Wanted In Consulting Firm

We are a professional service firm created to provide business advisory services to startups and SMEs with high growth potential
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Junior Consultant & Strategy Execution Analyst who will be groomed to assist in development and implementation of business growth strategies and processes while working closely with our management team.

Must have at least 1 year robust professional experience
Salary: NGN 60,000.00
send CV to info@talent24ng.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AnnieC(f): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2018
sunnywee:

Hello! Kindly share your experience to safe others, thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by akyinka: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2018
Based on a referral,your INTERVIEW with B.S.G.M is on Thurs 22/3/18 at
Nos 4,Ogungbeye str,Agidingbi,first gate bustop,Ikeja by 9am.

Hello house,
Pls help confirm d validity of d message above.
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sumynnad(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2018
akyinka:
Based on a referral,your INTERVIEW with B.S.G.M is on Thurs 22/3/18 at
Nos 4,Ogungbeye str,Agidingbi,first gate bustop,Ikeja by 9am.

Hello house,
Pls help confirm d validity of d message above.
Thanks

Na them boyz (GNLD)

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ekhanemeh1: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alvan education consult!!!
The road to free tuition university is less travelled. The secrets are unknown. However you can pave your own way to a tuition free education and live with the satisfaction of knowing you did it.
Don't miss your chance to live and study free in Finland, Iceland, Norway, UK,USA,Australia... as an international student.
Grab the free tuition university guide today at a very affordable price.
Register your interest by sending an e-mail to Alvanconsult@gmail.com or send your e-mail address to 07016970752
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mrkenz: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Description:

Our client a technology company currently has an opening for 57 drivers
Must Hold a Valid Driver License/LASDRI Recertification Card.
Be a Graduate or Holds At least Diploma/NCE Certificate/SSCE
Must be able to speak good english
Must have good customer sevice skills
Must own and understand Smart phones (IOS or Android) and be able to use google maps
Must Reside In Lagos & Be Familiar with Lagos Environs.
Must Be Ready To Resume Work As Soon As Possible (ASAP) When Call Upon At Any Time.
Must not be older tham 35 as at April 2018.

RENUMERATION/SALARY:
50,000 Naira per month

BENEFITS:
Pension
Health Insurance

Click on link below to apply:

http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/apply/11
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
CLERK OF WORKS/SITE MANAGER AT GOS PROJECTS LIMITED

GOS Projects Limited – Our client, a newly established Architectural, Interior and Furniture Design Studio based in Lagos State and Abuja, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clerk of Works/Site Manager

Job Description
Managing risk, supervising projects on site and ensuring technical details.
Responsible for delivering technical excellence in the execution of projects
Responsible for the execution of projects from construction to building handover.
Report directly to the creative director on a number of projects, oversee, support and advise the team on all technical aspects of the project in order to sustain the highest level of project delivery within specified time and financial constraints.

Qualifications
University Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural or Building Technology.

Experience:
Minimum of 4 years experience in an architectural office or construction company
Software Requirements:
Proficiency in Autodesk Revit and/or AutoCAD is essential.
Familiarity of sketchup and/or Rhino is an advantage
Ability to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Internet.

Key Skills:
Must be fluent in English speaking and writing
Good communication skills.
Ability to be proactive.
Flexibility and adaptability
Ability to work under pressure

Application Closing Date
27th March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: jobs@gosprojects.com stating the role applied for as the subject of e-mail (otherwise email will not be opened).

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

For more jobs update visits www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by pairs2kay(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
I need a job... I am a fresh graduate of Tai Solarin University of Education. Studied Political Science. Haven't gone for service. I actually need a job to raise money for clearance on school. Would be going for service by November or thereabout.

Pls who has any offer should pls notify me.

Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by myke92(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Could someone be kind enough to direct me on how I can get to Nigerian Breweries at Iganmu from Oshodi.?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
myke92:
Could someone be kind enough to direct me on how I can get to Nigerian Breweries at Iganmu from Oshodi.?

oshodi to orile #150
orile to costain #50
from costain ask of Nigerian breweries or use ya nose to trace the aroma of brewing products.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Patricia21: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hello
I got an invitation from crystal and diamond consulting limited for the post an account officer, slated for tomorrow. I don't know how authentic this is... Can anyone help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TatiTata: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Promo Account Manager/ Client Account Manager

Founded in 2009, AfricanDate is part of an international IT services & Customer Relationship Management company specializing in development, promotion and management of internet projects, now part of Dating.com Group Limited.
Based on a unique system of local and international client support, AfricanDate places strong emphasis on close cooperation with partners all over the world. We are proud to have an international team working in USA, Russia, Latin America, Asia and Africa with over 500 full-time staff.

Job Description
We offer you:
• A possibility to start your own local business based on our know-how, experience and infrastructure;
• High degree of autonomy and flexible work hours;
• Possibility to work from your home
• Working with a team of professionals within the international network;
• Excellent development opportunities.
• Competitive salary (based on work results)

Duties:
• Finding potential clients and generating their interest for the international communication platform
• Add member profiles to our system
• Providing clients support in using the web-site
• Help members to communicate with our international clients
• Managing an account database

Requirements:
• Leading character
• Good English communication skills
• PC or smartphone & Internet connection

If you are interested in the position, please, send your CVs to agency@africandate.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.