Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2419256 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulovirih: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2018
Graphic Designer and Cinematographer needed in Media Company in Ikeja, Lagos. Send your CV and work/project you've worked on to paulovirih@gmail.com with the title GRAPHIC DESIGNER or CINEMATOGRAPHER
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Euopal(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2018
To stay up-to-date with happenings in Nigeria, get all Major Daily Newspaper Headlines as the News Trend
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by EvaMeghan: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2018
Our client, a leading commercial bank is recruiting to fill up the position of a Direct Sales Agent.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
• Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
• Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
• Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
• Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
• Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
• Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
• Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s degree holder with second class lower degree only
• Candidate must not be older than 27years of age as at 31st of May 2018

Applications are to be submitted to resumes@kimberly-ryan.net using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chuksp09(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dear Candidate,

Resource (RS) consulting Nig. is outstanding when it comes to outsourcing for it clients. We also offer excellent ICT and Entrepreneurship services. As part of our screening and selection process, you have been scheduled for a one on one interview session with the HRM, slated for Friday, June 8th, 2018 by 10am, at Plot 14, Block A, university press building, Surulere industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

Come with an updated hard copy of your CV
M
The HRM look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely,

undecided
Please who else got this invite? Any idea which coy they might be recruiting for?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by apprentist(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
I have been opportuned to teach these subjects in different parastatals. You can call me for more discuss.

amajato:
what did you study in school that you can teach everything?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
I Need GOOD-LOOKING Female CLUB P.R.O ASAP for a club here in IKOTUN, Lagos State.
if you know you have what it takes to be a P.R.O(Social, good communicating skills, social, disciplined, jovial e.t.c) please endeavor to call me on my No:070 666 000 50...... please serious people only. (limited slots available)

just experience and your club Exposure Needed.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SageNaruto(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
mrstanley1:

Yes I did, want to know who else got the message too. Thank you.

How did ur interview go?

Sapiosexuality:
Okay.

Do you work with the transportation company?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
chuksp09:
Dear Candidate,

Resource (RS) consulting Nig. is outstanding when it comes to outsourcing for it clients. We also offer excellent ICT and Entrepreneurship services. As part of our screening and selection process, you have been scheduled for a one on one interview session with the HRM, slated for Friday, June 8th, 2018 by 10am, at Plot 14, Block A, university press building, Surulere industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

Come with an updated hard copy of your CV
M
The HRM look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely,

undecided
Please who else got this invite? Any idea which coy they might be recruiting for?

scam

5 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smilingjosh: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
amajato:
Vacancy!!!

If you are a resident in Benin and ready to work in a British school, then send a pm.

Qualifications. HND, B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Sc.

1. English language
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
4. French
5. Edo language ( benin)
6. Phonetics

Note: you must be a computer literate and you must have your personal laptop with at least 2 years teaching experience
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amajato: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=smilingjosh post=68210818][/quote]I have your cv already... You Will be contacted for interview... However in your CV, your resident address is not Benin, are you ready to relocate?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amajato: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
apprentist:
I have been opportuned to teach these subjects in different parastatals. You can call me for more discuss.

noted
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smilingjosh: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
amajato:
I have your cv already... You Will be contacted for interview... However in your CV, your resident address is not Benin, are you ready to relocate?

Yes of course if the condition for the job is favourable
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chuksp09(m): 12:35am On Jun 06, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

scam
Thanks mate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2018
Shedrack, you need a call to act in this capacity since it is a club. drop your mail lets talk
COMPUTERVILLA:
I Need GOOD-LOOKING Female CLUB P.R.O ASAP for a club here in IKOTUN, Lagos State.
if you know you have what it takes to be a P.R.O(Social, good communicating skills, social, disciplined, jovial e.t.c) please endeavor to call me on my No:070 666 000 50...... please serious people only. (limited slots available)

just experience and your club Exposure Needed.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adroitvezy(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2018
amajato:
Vacancy!!!

If you are a resident in Benin and ready to work in a British school, then send a pm.

Qualifications. HND, B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Sc.

1. English language
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
4. French
5. Edo language ( benin)
6. Phonetics

Note: you must be a computer literate and you must have your personal laptop with at least 2 years teaching experience
I'll like to apply where and who will I submit my cv to?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beejay722: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amajato: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
adroitvezy:

I'll like to apply where and who will I submit my cv to?
send me a pm
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by pizzle123(m): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2018
Ernesthugo:
hi are u here now wish we could see so we could team up lol nairlanders help each other I am wearing a white and brown trousers come say hi to me
bro how did it go...have you started working?how many test question did they set for you guys then...and how much do they pay for customer care officer?pls reply in time
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cleoyio(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Please I need a sample of an ATS friendly CV. I don't get called for interviews and this might be the reason. Please help me. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Blakjewelry(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Centia91:

Please I got same mail about them and I couldn't find much online. I think they're outsourcing firm with the little information I could gather. Here's is my mail innocaje@yoo.com. Send me your number via my mail so we can talk on phone
You sent me a pm I have replied you check your mail
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ladytrap: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yusinho(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please does anyone have any information about the organization? I need to know if they are legit. Please help a brother

Dear Candidate,

Greetings!

This mail is with reference to your proposed candidature received earlier, in order to arrange a face-to-face interview with you based on your prospective potentials with DEW PLATFORM PLUS RESOURCES.

SCHEDULED DATE:

Tuesday, 12th June 2018

TIME: 9.00Hours in the Morning.

OFFICE ADDRESS: Ground Floor, No. 2 Akin Osiyemi Street Opp. Sterling Bank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State.

REQUIREMENTS;

-Hard copy/Print-out of this Email Notification.

-Hard copy of your Resume/Curriculum Vitae.

-Two (2) Passport Photographs.

OPTIONAL

-A regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport.

DIRECTION:

FROM OJUELEGBA/OSHODI, LAGOS TAKE A COMMERCIAL BUS TO ALLEN/ALAUSA/SHOPRITE, ALIGHT AT ALLEN AVENUE, STERLING BANK BUS-STOP.

WE look forward to meeting you.

You can visit our website given below for further details. If there is any query please feel free to write us.

All the Best!

HR DEPT

http://home.dpprng.com/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chuksp09(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
I just got a mail form workforce for an assessment in gbagada lagos. Please house i need test questions and other pertinent information. It will be much appreciated.
Any one here got the same invite?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cleoyio(m): 12:06am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksp09:
I just got a mail form workforce for an assessment in gbagada lagos. Please house i need test questions and other pertinent information. It will be much appreciated.
Any one here got the same invite?

Yes I got same. See material here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fppqyrrz0r27bcd/AACSfJRfAGIH5AdBLwxruOhja?dl=0.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nanauju(f): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2018
jmanity:

Thanks.

HI how was it @ Creditville
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jmanity: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2018
nanauju:

HI how was it @ Creditville

I didnt go, sent them a mail for rescheduling and they are yet to reply.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nanauju(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2018
jmanity:

I didnt go, sent them a mail for rescheduling and they are yet to reply.

Oh.. Hopefully they will reschedule sha
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chuksp09(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2018
cleoyio:

Yes I got same. See material here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fppqyrrz0r27bcd/AACSfJRfAGIH5AdBLwxruOhja?dl=0.
Thanks so much bro, God bless you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jmanity: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
nanauju:

Oh.. Hopefully they will reschedule sha
I hope so too. Have u been contacted on your performance in the interview?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by endee91(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dear Candidate,

Sequel to your application for the role of a Direct Sales Agent, you have been shortlisted for an interview.

Please see details below:

Date: Tuesday, 12th June 2018
Time: 2:00 PM
Venue: 1st Floor, Landmark Event Centre, Water Corporation Road, Off Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Please bring along the following:
Credentials: University Certificates, Birth Certificate, NYSC Certificate.
3 Passport Photographs
Valid Means of Identification
A Pencil
A Pen/Biro
Please confirm your availability by replying to this mail.

Thank you.

*who else got this and is it legit?*
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2018
HOTWATER:

An Engineering or science graduate?

Jobless or under-employed?

Has access to a laptop and internet?

Interested in a change of life situation in one year?

Interested in Computer Networking?

Pm me and/or better drop a contact to reach you. Don't expect any easy ride

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.