Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2421124 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by giztzone(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
Federal Job Alert - Federal Road Safety Corps(FRSC) --> 8 Positions

1. Vacancy for Artisans and Tradesmen at Federal Road Safety Corps(FRSC) - (2018 jobs)

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/Federal-Road-Safety-Corps-recruitment-2018.html

2. Federal Road Safety Corps Recruiting - Marshal Inspector II (2018 jobs)

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/federal-road-safety-corps-recruiting.html

3. Vacancy for Marshal Inspector III at Federal Road Safety Corps(FRSC) - (2018 jobs)

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/Vacancy-at-FRSC-2018.html

4. Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2018 recruitment - Officer Cadre (Assistant Route Commander)

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/federal-road-safety-corps-frsc-2018.html

5. Vacancy for Officer (MBBS) at Federal Road Safety Corps(FRSC) - (2018 jobs)

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/Vacancy-at-Federal-Road-Safety-Corps-FRSC-2018-jobs.html

6. Vacancy for Officer Cadre (Assistant Route Commander) at Federal Road Safety Corps(FRSC) - (2018 jobs)

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/Frsc-commences-Recruitment-2018.html

7. Vacancy for Marshal Inspector I at Federal Road Safety Corps(FRSC) - (2018 jobs)

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/2018-FRSC-portal-opens.html

8. Frsc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is OUT - Road Marshal Assistant II

https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/frsc-recruitment-20182019-form-is-out.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Blingchinny: 8:34pm On May 28, 2018
[quote author=justifiedcoyy post=67954058] you are looking for a slave, not a cook.i

Real slavery
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by omeiza49ja: 11:08pm On May 28, 2018
Timmy116:

thanks, it's really helpful
Pls did you attend the interview?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mikealanny260(m): 2:20am On May 29, 2018
New here..hope I'm welcome here? wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TruDoc: 6:27am On May 29, 2018
Marketing Associates wanted in Logistics & Transportation Solutions Company

Our company is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent. We have a full-time role based in our office in Yaba for an experienced Marketing Associate

Role Summary

We are looking for high-performing Marketing Associates to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.

Key Responsibilities
• Identifies and develops new customers, and functions as local customer contact for Business Development.
• Act as the focal client contact, identify clients’ business strategies and objectives, logistics and transportation needs and buying criteria to develop and articulate value-based solutions to address their needs and wants.
• Drive new business opportunities from concept to fully sustainable revenue generating business stream.
• Responsible for high quality preparation and timely submission of client’s requests for quotation and information.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team

Requirements

• Bachelor’s Degree holder from a reputable university
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant sales experience with in Blue Chip Shipping, Logistics or Clearing & Forwarding Company/Agency
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Relevant experience in Maritime/transportation/Logistics Industry
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
• Highly analytical with proven negotiation skills.
• Excellent commercial acumen.
• Passionate, strong initiative, self-driven with commitment to succeed.

Send cv to info@talent24ng.com and careers@connectrail.net
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by giztzone(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2018
Wazobia FM 94.1 is a Nigerian Pidgin English radio station in, Kano, Lagos state, Rivers State etc. It was founded in 2007 and belongs to Globe Communications Limited.

Renowned for its humorous approach to broadcasting, the station airs a mixture of news, features, sport, music (from popular Nigerian music, hip hop, highlife to world music and reggae), talk shows, topical issues and interviews.

Wazobia FM is now opening a new branch office in Onitsha, Anambra State and is accepting application from any Nigerian who is will to take on the radio broadcasting job, one who is willing and has the ability to be a presenter in the Radio broadcasting firm Wazobia FM.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below in Anambra State:

Graduate Radio Presenter Jobs.

Brief History

Wazobia FM 94.1 is a Nigerian Pidgin English radio station in, Kano, Lagos state, Rivers State etc. It was founded in 2007 and belongs to Globe Communications Limited.

Renowned for its humorous approach to broadcasting, the station airs a mixture of news, features, sport, music (from popular Nigerian music, hip hop, highlife to world music and reggae), talk shows, topical issues and interviews.

Vacancies

• On Air Personality (OAPs)

• Traffic Officer

• Cashier

• Admin/Client Service Officer

• Marketer

• IT/Tech Officer

• Engineer

• AC and Electrical Technician

• Social Media/Events Officer

• Production/Music Officer

• Sportscaster

• Transmitter Engineer

• Studio Engineer

• Security Officer

• Graduate Radio Presenter

Onitsha, Anambra

Requirement

• Interested candidates should possess OND, NCE, HND, Bachelor’s Degree qualifications in the respective fields as applicable

Closing Date

Not stated

Method of Application

Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) via email using the role as subject of the mail to: recruitment@coolwazobiainfo.com

Note: Only candidates in Onitsha and environs will be selected
See more jobs you can apply for ====> https://www.jobnoticer.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by giztzone(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2018
Today's Job Notice

1. MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018 - HLS Engineer

https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/mtn-nigeria-recruitment-2018.html

2. 2018. Graduate Radio Presenter Jobs. in Anambra - Wazobia FM

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/2018-graduate-radio-presenter-jobs-in.html

3. Vacancy for Transport Officer at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited - (2018 jobs)

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/vacancy-for-transport-officer-at-sinoma.html

4. Vacancy at MTN Nigeria - Analyst Reporting, Transformation Officer (2018)

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/vacancy-at-mtn-nigeria-analyst.html

5. 2018,Graduate Trainee Program in Lagos. Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/2018graduate-trainee-program-in-lagos.html

6. Vacancy for Driver at the British High Commission (BHC) - 2 Positions (2018 jobs) Salary: N234,033

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/vacancy-for-driver-at-he-british-high.html

Please Note:
Jobnoticer are not recruiters, instead we just share jobs available in Nigeria and Worldwide, once you click on the click here apply link you will be directed to the concerned job provider, so jobnoticer.com is not directly or indirectly involved in any stage of recriutment and our services is FREE unless stated.
Thank you.

*Help a friend get a job by sharing this* *OPPORTUNITIES*
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TruDoc: 8:30am On May 29, 2018
Human Resource Management has become one of the most prestigious professions and one of the most in-demand jobs in Nigeria today. The HR Essentials Academy covers introductory HR topics in a condensed, easy and practical format. Up-to-date content ensures you master HR concepts and apply them to everyday situations and issues.

The program runs over 4 ( 2hrs lecture and practical sessions) over 4 weeks.

Course Content & Structure

The course covers:

Day One:
• Module 1: Introduction to Human Resources Management
• Module 2: Workforce Planning, Recruitment & Selection

Day Two
• Module 3: Introduction to Nigerian Employment & Labour Law
• Module 4: Employee Development & Training Administration

Day Three
• Module 5: Introduction to Employee Relations
• Module 6: Compensation & Benefits and Payroll Processing

Day Four
• Module 7: Performance Management

This HR Management Training is needed if you are:

A graduate or professional considering a career in HR
A professional seeking a hands-on approach to understanding the HR function and its role in ensuring value in the organization
A manager or HR Practitioner seeking to refresh your knowledge with current human resources management trends.
A small business owner who wishes to get a thorough introduction to managing the HR Function effectively to meet your business needs

Reserve your seat for June 2018 session. Send email to info@talent24ng.com

Fee is N45,000. Discount for 1st 10 candidates. Flexible Payment Plan available

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yuceeh: 8:41am On May 29, 2018
Urgently Needed in Anambra!!!

We are an integrated Fintech Company, a MasterCard Payment Facilitator, lincensed Agent Banking Service Provider, Interbank Payment Aggregator as well as a Certified Mobile Point of Sales Solution Provider.
JOB DESCRIPTION
In line with efforts by the CBN to increase financial inclusion by increasing access to financial services both to the un-banked and under-banked persons in Nigeria, we want to sign-up and engage over 3000 new "Mobile Money Agent" in every nook and cranny of Anambra State. These "Money Agents" will be evenly spread across every wards and LGAs of the State, hence our need for field officers that would represent us in each LGA and help us identify, recruit and manage their activities.
JOB TYPE: Part-time/Freelance
KEY FUNCTIONS
• As a DSA, you will be part of the team that would source and bring in suitable individuals, businesses and institutions into our Agent network in your immediate locality.
• You will also be expected to train, monitor and coordinate both existing and future Agents in our network.
QUALIFICATIONS: Fresh graduates (ond/hnd/bsc.)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidate should forward their full names, LGA/location and phone numbers to keshxpress@gmail.com or 08077146357.
Training for the successful candidates will hold on the 12th of June after which work commences immediately.
DEADLINE: Ongoing
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bankkydarry: 11:52am On May 29, 2018
If you are sound and you have ond in accountancy and you can take a job with starting salary of 30000naira,you stay around oshodi.Call 08148525293,or send your cv to ojwale9@outlook.com Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2018
Bankkydarry:
If you are sound and you have ond in accountancy and you can take a job with starting salary of 30000naira,you stay around oshodi.Call 08148525293,or send your cv to ojwale9@outlook.com Thanks.

Please can a HND Accounting holder apply?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smscruize(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2018
PHONE NUMBER DATABASE/EMAIL ADDRESS DATABSE

1) We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

2) We also have about 50,000 Nigerian email addresses for your bulk email marketing.

www.smscruize.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kakakibuy(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2018
************************************* UPDATE*********************

Entry is now closed.

https://www.nairaland.com/tejiri4 is now a part of my team.

I'm looking for someone to keep my threads in the Auto section updated.

Qualifications - Be a Nairaland member who knows how to copy - paste and submit. It's that simple.

8am - 4pm daily. Including weekends and holidays. No creativity needed as I have already written the content but of course ideas are welcome.

You must have unrestricted access to the internet at these times.

20k a month starting June 1st. If this is you send me an email or hit me on WhatsApp. Number is in my signature.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by asomatc(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2018
Please I need a job. I base in Nsukka in Enugu state. i can even work for free provided i get food on my table and something doing. Pls. Help a brother. I read Psychology and Social works.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by asomatc(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2018
Please I need a job. I base in Nsukka in Enugu state. i can even work for free provided i get food on my table and something doing. Pls. Help a brother. I read Psychology and Social works. 07034485777. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Luxiana19(f): 7:03pm On May 29, 2018
Rubbiish:

This your question is even wrong.
They were born in same hour but not same day
A day ends 11:59pm & another starts 12:00am
Next time tell the interviewer his question was wrong.
Same hour, but different day & month...

The question is correct.

The answer is that they are part of other types of multiple births i.e triplets, quadruplets etc
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rubbiish(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2018
Luxiana19:

The question is correct.

The answer is that they are part of other types of multiple births i.e triplets, quadruplets etc
na wa oo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OmobaDe10th(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2018
Good evening guys. Am a serving youth corper in Ibadan. I will like to know if there are any job offers in Oyo state where I can work for one year
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ivorianaija(f): 7:59pm On May 29, 2018
OmobaDe10th:
Good evening guys. Am a serving youth corper in Ibadan. I will like to know if there are any job offers in Oyo state where I can work for one year

https://www./job/548431/chef-human-energisers-consulting-in/

https://www./job/551144/hotel-manager-in/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ivorianaija(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2018
asomatc:
Please I need a job. I base in Nsukka in Enugu state. i can even work for free provided i get food on my table and something doing. Pls. Help a brother. I read Psychology and Social works. 07034485777. Thanks.

https://hyatt.taleo.net/careersection/10780/jobdetail.ftl?job=OAK000829&tz=GMT-05:00&src=JB-14400
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by apprentist(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2018
Hello,
I'm male, a graduate of engineering. And I've taught in schools all my life. But recently relocated to Lagos. I'm good with Maths, English, Chemistry and Fundermental Science Subjects (Junior Secondary Level)

Please contact me for any vacancy within the academic section of your school.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:11am On May 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jmanity: 8:36am On May 30, 2018
nanauju:

No not PowerPoint. General topics about the country.. Something u know about. Lag people 2k. Really can't say for a distance like Abj but I know one Delta state they gave 5k

Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 8:37am On May 30, 2018
apprentist:
Hello,
I'm a graduate of engineering. And I've taught in schools all my life. But recently relocated to Lagos. I'm good with Maths, English, Chemistry and Fundermental Science Subjects (Junior Secondary Level)

Please contact me for any vacancy within the academic section of your school.

lolomarialolari@gmail.com

So you are waiting for people to contact you? Ok ooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by boniga(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2018
Hello guys, pls i need a per day job in osogbo if there is any
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Vikzywhyt(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2018
Vacancy in Lagos for a competent marketing Manager in a paint production company. Qualified applicant should contact: 09076431227 or send tour Cv to vikzywhyt@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Graysmooth(f): 1:33pm On May 30, 2018
Who else applied for the role of a security officer with A.P MAERSK shipping and got called today?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 30, 2018
A marketing company into food and beverages needs a professional Accountant and Marketer for its operations in the Northern Region of Nigeria, with Headquarters in Abuja.

Qualifications: HND or B.Sc in Accounting

: HND or B.Sc in Marketing

Send CV to Jonevisaandassociateltd@gmail.com

Driving experience in Abuja and Northern Nigeria will be an advantage.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by zandread: 3:55pm On May 30, 2018
Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the positions below in our Onitsha and ogidi office.
Please note that the positions are only available for those living in Onitsha or near Ogidi.

1. Cashier (female Only)- Minimum qualifications: BSc or HND and must have completed NYSC.Must have one year job experience in book keeping or related field. Preferably Female between 25-35 years of age.

2. Sales Assistant (Male Only)- OND or O’level- Must also have sales /marketing experience of any kind and also possess good communication skills. Age requirement: 23 Years and Above

3. Stock Officer (Male Only)- Minimum Qualifications : O'Level with at least 1 yr working experience. Applicant should be able to drive and have good communication skills. Preferably male between 25 -30 years and above.

4.Warehouse Manager (Male)- Minimum qualifications: O'Level, Preferably male between 30yrs-40yrs of age. Must have Driving experience for at least 2years. Applicant must also be able to maintain stock records of goods and also supervise/control Inventory related operations.basic computer Knowledge is an added advantage.

To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to careers@acharmony.com Your email heading MUST be the position you are applying for otherwise your application will not be processed. Please note that the positions are only available for those living in Onitsha or near Ogidi

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.