Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2426828 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
so u ave delete my numbervfrm ur phone abi@singlefade angry
no jor.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
ok dis it 08089652065[quote author=singlefade25 post=30152478] no jor.[/quote
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
okzcorp:
Hi guys, Lero.15, we on cybertical love the GUNNERS more. Am proud of all those whom you have mentioned above that are in support of arsenal Fc.

#cybertical
YEAH! cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by EmmySparky(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Okwori12:
For daily job listing in Lagos and abuja, join job Nigeria Bbm channel. . C0036B35D
oga is this an email? Its not correct
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smudge2079(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks. We appreciate grin
Jamean:
I actually want to post something on here, but do not know exactly what to say. + The ongoing football gist, that is one area I'm not interested in and least informed about.

All the same, have a great week guys. God will exceed your expectations.

I dedicate "Moving on" by Asa to myself. Yes, myself wink, and anyone who gets a message from the lyrics.

Good night. Much love.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
singlefade25:
no jor.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
UGLYS:

I am done. You sound interested.
yeah I m
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
UGLYS:
Hello veevean1,I hope you don't mind my next request?
Which is? U got my attention
How are u planning to help with the application embarassed

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by UGLYS: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ghostlady:
yeah I m

Do you wish to discuss it openly here or you wanna go private. I value your opinion.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by UGLYS: 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
veevean1:

Which is? U got my attention
How are u planning to help with the application embarassed

State if you are interested and lemme take you through on what you should know.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Passing by, any1 hum?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kola12336: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Hello and good day here, please I will like to know more about Luxembourg. Hint ; I will like to know about the job opportunity in the country, cost of living and accommodation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2015
the interview is already pospone sef..till nextweek just heard abt it today in work..
adewumiopeyemi:
has any body been invited for jumia interview yeterday for customer interview..... her in this group... someone just call me today in office that he has an interview... in jumia smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Steph007: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Our client, johnson bryant is a reputable commercial law firm in Ikeja. They are currently looking for experienced, smart, hardworking and result-oriented legal counsel with at least two years post call experience.

JOB TITLE: Legal Counsel

SKILLS REQUIRED
 High quality experience in Litigation and commercial transactions
 At least 2 years Post Qualified Experience
 Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
 Excellent research skills
 Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
 Good client relationship/interpersonal skills
 A proactive approach to risk management and problem solving
 Ability to work confidently, independently and interact at all levels of the organisation
 Good Microsoft Office skills
 Experience in commercial transactions
 Team and goal oriented attitude
 Litigation Experience
 Result-Oriented
 General Practice
 Negotiation
 Drafting

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
 LLB with 2-4 years post call cognate experience in Civil/Commercial Litigation and Corporate Commercial experience

Application Deadline: 1st of February, 2015

Apply via: http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/dragnet/details/5140
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
TheRealAdonye... Howdy?

Hmmm. It has started o! cry Had a pile to deal with today and I was just SMD.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nellyquash(f): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
do u pplay football betting.. so suprise... because u are a girl

my dear, i dont play. i work with them.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
agent.. or u work in there head office
nellyquash:

my dear, i dont play. i work with them.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SegunMike(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
shocked shocked Waow!!!....Really Really Really been a while. I hope you'all are doing great?

Thanks for all the mentions and prayers over the month. By God's grace my mum is better, just trusting God for perfection.

Though I can't comment on the Award-Thread, I'll like to say: Well done TherealAdonye ; 'cos you really did a great work man. Keep it up!

Cheers All! smiley

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
SegunMike:
shocked shocked Waow!!!....Really Really Really been a while. I hope you'all are doing great?

Thanks for all the mentions and prayers over the month. By God's grace my mum is better, just trusting God for perfection.

Though I can't comment on the Award-Thread, I'll like to say: Well done TherealAdonye ; 'cos you really did a great man. Keep it up!

Cheers All! smiley
Welcome back smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
You're welcome, Bro.
Thank God for your mum, He'll finish what he started.

SegunMike:

Though I can't comment on the Award-Thread, I'll like to say: Well done TherealAdonye ; 'cos you really did a great man. Keep it up!

Cheers All! smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SegunMike(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
You're welcome, Bro.
Thank God for your mum, He'll finish what he started.

Amen, thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SegunMike(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
singlefade25:
Welcome back smiley
Thanks dear. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
SegunMike:

Cheers All! smiley
It is well with mom

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job