Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425826 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2015
KissQ:
Hello people Am back!!!!!!!!WHO missed me grin
I did
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Beau49
Beau49
Beau49
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Jamean

Jamean

Jamean
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2015
MarvellousGod

MarvellousGod

MarvellousGod
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Absent

Absent

Absent undecided

smallpeepee:
Jamean

Jamean

Jamean
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2015
smallpeepee:
I did
Awwwww my darling kiss kiss kiss kiss I missed u too baby grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
When you attend multiple interviews and you start adjusting your expectations.
That's what it is.

Lol.... Ok.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2015
smallpeepee:
Beau49
Beau49
Beau49

Young man.....oginidi?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
smallpeepee:
MarvellousGod

MarvellousGod

MarvellousGod
why you dey call me?? undecided undecided.. Not in a good mood joor..Lagos don tire me cry cry

I was robbed with my colleagues last night around 8pm towards orile.. we were going home in our colleague's car, 3 ladies plus the owner of the car (a male)... A lady was in front while I was at the back with the other lady. suddenly, some guys came out from nowhere, broke the car windows, a front windshield where the lady was sitting and the two rear windshields to snatch our handbags.. I struggled for my own, na em the boy give me one punch for face and I left the bag immediately cry cry cry.. They made away with our handbags containing phones, money, shoes, documents et al
I was injured, got so many wounds from the broken glasses, one of the wound is so deep.maybe if I had trousers on, it wouldn't have been this bad. didn't even go to work today, won't go tomorrow too...

My first ever robbery experience. .. it was like a movie. I'm yet to recover from the shock while still thanking God for my life.. Can't wait to leave Lagos..

All these happened in traffic and nobody even bothered to help...They didn't even break the guy's window, guess they were only interested in our handbags.. I pity my colleague cos of the expenses he's going to make repairing his car windows. .. It's well embarassed embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:
why you dey call me?? undecided undecided.. Not in a good mood joor..Lagos don tire me cry cry

I was robbed with my colleagues last night around 8pm towards orile.. we were going home in our colleague's car, 3 ladies plus the owner of the car (a male)... A lady was in front while I was at the back with the other lady. suddenly, some guys came out from nowhere, broke the car windows, a front windshield where the lady was sitting and the two rear windshields to snatch our handbags.. I struggled for my own, na em the boy give me one punch for face and I left the bag immediately cry cry cry.. They made away with our handbags containing phones, money, shoes, documents et al
I was injured, got so many wounds from the broken glasses, one of the wound is so deep.maybe if I had trousers on, it wouldn't have been this bad. didn't even go to work today, won't go tomorrow too...

My first ever robbery experience. .. it was like a movie. I'm yet to recover from the shock while still thanking God for my life.. Can't wait to leave Lagos..

All these happened in traffic and nobody even bothered to help...They didn't even break the guy's window, guess they were only interested in our handbags.. I pity my colleague cos of the expenses he's going to make repairing his car windows. .. It's well embarassed embarassed
Eiya sorry dearie, jst try to treat ur wounds n rest very well,u wud get over d shock soon

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
OMG MarvellousGod, that's horrible.
Here's wishing you a quick recovery.
God save all of us.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
cry embarassed was just checkin on u, bin a while u post here. So so sowee abt d robbery.

MarvellousGod:

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:

OMG, quick recovery dear. Na wa o. Pele dear

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
@ singlefade25, therealadonye, smallpeepee, kissQ.. Thank you so much for your good wishes, much love. . smiley smiley smiley

Lagos has dealt with me shaaa... They're all part of the experiences. undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:
So sorry dear. Please rest well and do take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tochiddy: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
veevean1:
Waka pass... Tochiddy wats up?
am good dear,sori 4 d delay.how r u doing, hope u got my mail
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:

embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:

Oh my God really sorry thank God for life ...
Its getting bad on that road sad

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
MarvellousGod, I sympathize with you on the horrible incidence. Wish you quick healing for the injuries you have, and good recovery of all you lost.

Much love!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:
@ singlefade25, therealadonye, smallpeepee, kissQ.. Thank you so much for your good wishes, much love. . smiley smiley smiley

Sorry dear....It's well.

Wishing you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gcey2k(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:

AH... sorry dear... Thank God for your life which is most important...

Lagos is quite a place... quite a place...

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Thank you dear friends. . I'm very much better now smiley smiley

cc gcey2k, emasel, Jamean, mtor, davide470, tolutweety. .. xoxo smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
MarvellousGod dear

So sorry abt d robbery incident.

God be with u.

This could av happened anywhere in Nigeria sha...PH inclusive.

Stay safe.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
This one everyone is saying sorry , it aff do ! she feels better now.

You can make her feel better by making her laff or sending her money
*PM me for her account details*

This is to bring a smile to that beautiful face, Amk ...
_ let me analyze her post ;
MarvellousGod:
... I struggled for my own, na em the boy give me one punch for face and I left the bag immediately cry cry cry..
Next tym ,u dont struggle. u give them willingly and tell them 'Bros,abeg just gimme small change out of the money wey i give you for transport . Abeg cry cry grin'
... They made away with our handbags containing phones, money, shoes, documents et al
I was injured, got so many wounds from the broken glasses, one of the wound is so deep.
sorry dear. when you return to office, submit a letter detailing all the missing items and the incurred expenses on your health and REQUEST THEY PAY FOR ALL. Na because of their work, you dey waka for night. angry sad
Ndo. Pele. If all of us leave ,who ll stay ? There wont be another experience..ok. i ll hire a bodyguard for you undecided.

PS :*Dont be in a hurry to criticize me for making light of the situation. She is better now and she knws this post is coming even before you'all sees it.* cool

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lero15:
MarvellousGod dear

So sorry abt d robbery incident.
God be with u.
This could av happened anywhere in Nigeria sha...PH inclusive.
Stay safe.
Regards.
Thank you. ... smiley

I never hear this kind tori for Ph abeg... not even like it was so late, 8pm?? and people were around. ... Someone told me that they go from car to car at Oshodi...nawa ooo..

They even had guts to strt calling those on my contact because I had enough credit on my phone..

My dad called unknowingly, they strted shouting at him..he was so surprised because I hadn't told them then. grin grin grin

Lagos is making me stronger shaa cheesy cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:

Someone told me that they go from car to car at Oshodi...nawa ooo..
Haaaaa, Nne.. Fear God na. cheesy

MarvellousGod:

They even had guts to start calling those on my contact because I had enough credit on my phone..
...and they didn't call me. Your one and only contact bearing My Love angry

Na joke o..

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
davide470:

Na joke o..

grin grin grin grin grin

They dint call me either. Her only contact bearing 'ma HEARTBEAT' angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
awwwshhh tolutweety. .. You just put a smile on my face...You're just too funny grin grin grin grin.... Oya, make una strt PMing him for the akant details cheesy cheesy

1) I couldn't even believe I struggled for my bag.. it was after the incident I got myself, struggling for my bag with a thief? what if he had a knife or something? what if the punch landed on my eye or removed my teeth grin grin undecided... so, I really can't say how or why I did it.... eehhh, na my male colleague give me change wey I take go home ooo.. grin

2) they don grant me sick leave... that's all they can do for me undecided undecided

3) If I leave, those wey wan stay go stay na..... infact many people need to leave Lagos because the population is just ...... lipsrsealed

Nevertheless, Lagos is enjoyable shaaa...everything dey here...

Thank you again smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
tolutweety:

grin grin grin grin grin

They dint call me either. Her only contact bearing 'ma HEARTBEAT' angry

#LASTMA #LastMa.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
davide470:

Na joke o..
Na wetin I hear na undecided undecided grin

grin grin grin...Guess they picked numbers shaa, I don run go mtn block the sim.....Eehh, they didn't call you cos they were aware I'm the only person who has the power to call you smiley smiley grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.