Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2489757 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
gohzieh:
Hi landers, I'm new here and as well a fresh graduate too seeking for a job, studied engineering electrical and electronics to be precise. I see this thread promising I'd like to be up to date with the latest and trending jobs.
Welcome!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Trendyprince:

No, I don't. You do.
How was service today?
Really.......

We'll work out something. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Trendyprince:
....That awkward moment when pastor says "If you need a good job, come out for prayers" and you are seated near your boss.... Lol

Abeg wetin una go do in this case?

I'll stand up, most def. Do I need to explain anything to him? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Got this from a bbm group I joined.....

Urgency!!!!!! Urgently forward CV to dewalem@yahoo.com, the portal for an IT job is closing by noon tomorrow
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by saniboy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hi guys pls am invited 4 a test/job briefing by HOUR Executive on Monday 2morow by 10am at 203 old abeokuta motor road by kasumu street, agege total lagos....pls didd anyone else got dis text message? I need help with it 2 knw if it's a scam...thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2015
saniboy:
Hi guys pls am invited 4 a test/job briefing by HOUR Executive on Monday 2morow by 10am at 203 old abeokuta motor road by kasumu street, agege total lagos....pls didd anyone else got dis text message? I need help with it 2 knw if it's a scam...thanks
Looks very much like a scam, did dy state any company name?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Richiy(f): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Listing Info

In January 2007, the Secretariat of ECOWAS, headquartered in Abuja, was transformed into a Commission to be headed by a President, assisted by a Vice President and seven Commissioners, with twenty-seven Directorates to be led by Directors, implementing programmes aligned with the organization’s objectives. As part of this integration process, ECOWAS is currently engaged in the implementation of a series of critical and strategic programmes, for which it wishes to recruit qualified and capable nationals of ECOWAS member-States into the following position.

Job Summary

The most dominant platform for mass communication is radio and television broadcasting. A radio and television station that is available to all the citizens of the ECOWAS community would play a key role towards the needed awareness creation, garnering the necessary buy-in and citizen support for the activities of ECOWAS. The establishment of an ECOWAS radio/television station is essential towards the attainment of the vision, aims and objectives of the Community. The involvement of ECOWAS citizens in the creation of programming contents for the broadcasting station(s) would further promote the integration efforts of the Community. Learning about the various cultures, common values, attributes and shared challenges with perspectives from the entire community would break down ‘boundaries’ and promote unity in diversity.

In this regard, the ECOWAS commission intends to recruit a team of 4 consultants to assist the ECOWAS Television project Coordinator who is responsible for designing, managing, implementing, and control the deployment of the ECOWAS Radio Television Project

• The mission of the Legal Consultant will last two months.
• The consultant will contribute to the feasibility study proposing the appropriate regulatory framework for the ECOWAS Radio Television under local media regulations in the member States.
• The consultant must advocate the perfect institutional anchoring for the Television, referring to the existing policies of the specialized Institutions of the ECOWAS and to the specificity of the media management procedures.

Qualification Required & Experience

• The consultant should have a perfect knowledge of the Radio Television legal environment in Africa.
• Experience in the ECOWAS region would be an advantage.

How To Apply For The Job

The ECOWAS Commission Now Invites Eligible Consultants (Individual) To Indicate Their Interests In Providing These Services. The Interested Consultants Must Provide All Information Supporting Their Qualification To Perform The Services (Kindly Attach Detailed Curriculum Vitae That Highlights The Following

• Curriculum and Certificates;
• Past Experiences of similar jobs over the past five (5) years;
• IT knowledge; knowledge of the area;
• language and any other information useful for the accomplishment of this project.

The Selection Will Be Done On The Basis Of a Comparison Of Curricula Vitae And The Selected Consultant Will Be Invited To Produce Technical And Financial Proposals Which Will Serve As The Basis For Negotiation For The Conclusion Of The Contract Agreement. (Method Based On The Qualification Of Consultant).

Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (GMT+1). ECOWAS Commission, Directorate of General Administration, Procurement Unit, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent Asokoro District, P.M.B. 401 Abuja Nigeria, Email: procurement@ecowas.int

Expressions of interest must be delivered in sealed envelope and clearly marked: “RECRUITMENT OF THE LEGAL CONSULTANT FOR THE ECOWAS RADIO/TV PROJECT, do not open except in the presence of the Tender Committee” to the address below by Thursday, October 30, 20,14 at 10:30 a.m (GMT+1)

The ECOWAS Tender Box is located in the Office of the Executive Assistant of the Commissioner, General Administration & Conference, 5th Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, P.M.B. 401 Abuja Nigeria

Closing Date: 31 October, 2014

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good day,
A client needs people in the following field for a part time job;
Content creator
Video Editor
Photographer
Social media manager
Videographer
Send your cv to tosinsupergal@gmail.com.

These positions are open till October 31st 2015.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by saniboy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Based on ur credentials,u r invited 4 a test and work briefing on tue 13/10/15 by 9am at 2 ester osiyemi street off obokun str,ilupeju. Pls guys I got dis message 2day 4rm B.A.S and dia number is included pls I need help concerning it if it's a scam or not pls
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by timmyblast(m): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2015
Hi friends, am new here. Anyways my name is Timothy, a graduate of Ambrose Alli University, department of computer science. Grade 2:2. Previous work experience: I worked as a customer service representative in a MLM company. I am here for two things: to get hook up with a job as well as making new friends. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2015
timmyblast:
Hi friends, am new here. Anyways my name is Timothy, a graduate of Ambrose Alli University, department of computer science. Grade 2:2. Previous work experience: I worked as a customer service representative in a MLM company. I am here for two things: to get hook up with a job as well as making new friends. Thanks
You are welcome...
Feel free to mingle
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2015
timmyblast:

Welcome.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cuttestprince(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Call for CVs. Fresh graduates 2.1 computer science, elect elect, computer engineering, information communication tech. Cisco certification added advantage. Pls send CVs to writetobayo@yahoo.com before 2pm today, 13 Oct 2015. All the best.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Today in the World is No Bra Day

So, Jamean
Beau49
Cocolav
veevean1
Naanxie
cc150615
Hollabesea
SingleFade
Ivyy
LadyF
Abimbawealth
NaijaSingleGirl

Who didn't wear a bra to work today? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
davide470:

So, Jamean Beau49 Cocolav veevean1 Naanxie cc150615 Hollabesea SingleFade Ivyy LadyF Abimbawealth NaijaSingleGirl

Hehehe grin I did mine yesterday.... Always a step ahead wink . Unfortunately no pic to prove it

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
davide470:

So, Jamean
Beau49
Cocolav
veevean1
Naanxie
cc150615
Hollabesea
SingleFade
Ivyy
LadyF
Abimbawealth
NaijaSingleGirl

I just can't help wondering what you will do with that information....

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
davide470:

So, Jame. an Bea. u49 Co. colav v. eevean1 Naan. xie cc15061. 5 Hollab. esea Singl. eFade Ivy. y Lady. F Abim. bawealth NaijaSi. ngleGirl
So why is my name on top of the list angry

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=davide470 post=38939618]Today in the World is No Bra Day

So, Jamean
Beau49
Cocolav
veevean1
Naanxie
cc150615
Hollabesea
SingleFade
Ivyy
LadyF
Abimbawealth
NaijaSingleGirl

Who didn't wear a bra to work today? cheesy[/quote
#TeamNoBra
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
beau49:

Hehehe grin I did mine yesterday.... Always a step ahead wink . Unfortunately no pic to prove it
Hmmm. No pics..
You know how I would have loved to see a pics to prove it.
Can we recreate yesterday? smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
cc150615:

I just can't help wondering what you will do with that information....
It would help promote the Breast Cancer Awareness proper.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jamean:

It is always a delight to know that you did not wear a bra.

Lool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=abimbawealth post=38942027][/quote]Correct..
pictures please.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
davide470:
Correct..

pictures please.

If you're that curious, you have to come over...

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
davide470:
Hmmm. No pics..
You know how I would have loved to see a pics to prove it.
Can we recreate yesterday? smiley

Lol... No we can't gringrin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jamean:

babes how's prep?all the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.