Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Vacancies In A Reputable Consulting Firm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vacancies In A Reputable Consulting Firm (910 Views)

Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. / Volunteer In Financial Or Consulting Firm / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies In A Reputable Consulting Firm by Fash0622: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Vacancies exists in a reputable consulting firm in Lagos for the following position:

Front office executive
Minimum Qualification: National diploma in relevant disciplines
Good knowledge and use of MS Office packages
Good interpersonal relationship skills.

Business development executives
Minimum qualification: HND in relevant fields
Good interpersonal relationship
Good knowledge of the basic computer applications
Must be a team player.

Interested applicants are to forward their updated resume to samson.agbebi@globaledge-consulting.com and sundayfasiku@gmail.com with post applied for as the subject.
Application closes Friday 25th October 2014.
Re: Vacancies In A Reputable Consulting Firm by treasureboy09(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks op, i hold an ND in Mass Communication, and i reside in Delta State can i apply for the job?
Re: Vacancies In A Reputable Consulting Firm by Godmother(f): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2014
Business Development Executive is usually a synonym for Marketing these days. OP is that a marketing position
Re: Vacancies In A Reputable Consulting Firm by Fash0622: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2014
@treasureboy09

You can apply for the first position.

@Godmother,

Business development executive is synonymous to marketing , therefore it is a marketing position but not the regular type of marketing with targets to meet, With respect to our line of business, the target customers are already identified, you are required to follow up on theses leads.

kind regards.
Re: Vacancies In A Reputable Consulting Firm by Fash0622: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2014
Hi all,

Kindly foward your resume to this e mail address alone now
oluwaseun.fasiku@globaledge-consulting.com
Re: Vacancies In A Reputable Consulting Firm by treasureboy09(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
@op but the minimum qualificatioin for the first job is HND and i am an OND holder can i still for it? pls reply.
Re: Vacancies In A Reputable Consulting Firm by Fash0622: 7:08am On Oct 24, 2014
@ treasureboy09

The minimum qualification for front office executive is OND , so you can apply.

Youth corpers and IT students can also forward their resume to oluwaseun.fasiku@globaledge-consulting.com.

KIND REGARDS.

(1) (Reply)

The History Of Buhari’s Both In Military And Civilian With Photos / What Professional Courses Can An Accounting Graduate Do? / Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.