Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Investment With N5m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment With N5m (1257 Views)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / What Type Of Business Can I Do With N5m In Nigeria / What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment With N5m by folubodenl: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Would people honestly advise how I can invest N5m in Nigeria on a profitable business that will yeild at least 50% hope that's not being greedy. I mean real business, not only stuff; not forex or sorts as I dont believe in that. thanks
Re: Investment With N5m by kevinalbright(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello Folu..

I am urging you to consider investing in the music entertainment sector. The sector is so big millions are being made monthly. The best way to go about this is to invest in a music company with record to show their capabilities and what they have done in the past. This way, risk is almost not an option. A music company/record label with reputation in the muisc industry.

I can easily send you a business plan and estimated R.O.I based on income made from the frist artist. This said label want investors to come on board for a new project. They promise a great contractual deal in terms of return on investment.

Also we will provide bank statements on cash inflow and outflow of the previous projects to show you how reputable this company is in its ability to handle funds responsibly and inturn make huge returns.

you can email me telemakevin@yahoo.com if interested and I will send you documents to look at.

thanks. Have a great day
Re: Investment With N5m by folubodenl: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2014
how; can you explain here in the forum?
Re: Investment With N5m by Keemy88(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2014
sha think thrice cos they No dey write 419 for face

1 Like

Re: Investment With N5m by kevinalbright(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2014
folubodenl:
how; can you explain here in the forum?

If you want a detailed out explanation. I will need to send you the business plan. Or better still you can come to the record label office so we can discuss extensively.
Re: Investment With N5m by ogalandlord: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2014
Invest in importation.

1 Like

Re: Investment With N5m by Phcboy(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2014
I will advice you go into importation of reams of paper. You will make it. I could link you up if interested.

1 Like

Re: Investment With N5m by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
folubodenl:
Would people honestly advise how I can invest N5m in Nigeria on a profitable business that will yeild at least 50% hope that's not being greedy. I mean real business, not only stuff; not forex or sorts as I dont believe in that. thanks
Hello.I am the founder/head of marketing at El Cemento Enterprises.We are an approved Dangote cement Distributor also a registered company with the corporate affairs commission.We are currently looking for investors in our cement distribution business.Kindly get in touch at 07030405310 and I shall brief you on how you can come in.50% is quite on the high side though ,especially for a low risk business,but I'm sure a mutually favourable agreement can be reached.Thank you.
Re: Investment With N5m by doyin68: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Go into haulage
Re: Investment With N5m by lahit14(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Just wana give u one advice, first of 5m is not 500k, I could be wrong but I perceiv thr's a possibility u do personally hav a business in mind u want to invest in, frm my little experienc though, and this is not just for u alone othrs could learn frm it. U might hav a business in mind for months and u need money for execution whn the money comes, u'll become afraid it might sink yielding notting, ur worries would become confusion u'll begin to run arround seeking peoples advice, u soon completely forget u actually did plan somtin frm the begining, dabble into somtin entirely new en wussshhhh!! The moni disappears, it was ur fear that consumed u and you knw wht they say abt " wht u fear...... My advice would be, that tin u actually wanted to do wit the money right frm the begining go ahead and do it. If ur afraid u'lld loose the money then save some use maybe 2m. Forget abt how evrybody here hopes to find a way of benefiting themself wit u invest in their business, in the case of a loss, na u carry all. Whtevr u wana do wit ur moni do it, if u loos u'll learn,it would build ur confidence in urself. whn u listen to random advic and choose 1, if u loose u'll regret considerably more.

1 Like

Re: Investment With N5m by folubodenl: 1:46am On Oct 23, 2014
i dont expect all this 'get in touch', if you have any idea, please share it here or keep it to yourself if it is your trade secret. if i want consultancy, i know where to get it and how to pay for it. This post is just to sample opinions regarding a credible business.
Re: Investment With N5m by Negro1: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Investment With N5m by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
We are into cement distribution with an approval from Dangote cement.As you may have already known,cement is a fast moving product in the nigerian market today.We've actually started and put some structures in place.As at today we only have the capacity to order for a trailer-load(900bags),we have a storage facility in otta,ogun state.we are actually in an expansion drive,hence,the need for investors to come in.if you have any other questions you would love me to answer,you can ask me here directly.thanks
folubodenl:
i dont expect all this 'get in touch', if you have any idea, please share it here or keep it to yourself if it is your trade secret. if i want consultancy, i know where to get it and how to pay for it. This post is just to sample opinions regarding a credible business.
Re: Investment With N5m by 100Cents: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
What you need is an idea.

Go and look for it yourself else you lose your money.
Re: Investment With N5m by kevinalbright(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
If you invest this amount in a big label. They will share total income made in the next one year with you. With 5m you will take home 20% of total income. Plus an adittional monthly percentage interest of your investment.

the estimated total income in a year is 60m. Judging from the last project handled by this music compnay.

(1) (Reply)

"CBN Might Devalue The Naira After The Elections In February" / 15 Tons Cover Body Iveco Truck Looking For Constant Work / Save Us From Dangote, Cement Producers Beg Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.