Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) (61655 Views)

Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Originality007: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
…Money recovered by Task Force

By Olasunkanmi Akoni

Men of the Lagos State Environmental Sanitation and Special Offences Unit, (Task Force) have recovered N5 million that fell-off a moving bullion van along Lagos State House of Assembly Complex, Alausa, Ikeja.

Chairman of the Lagos State Task Force Superintendent of Police, SO, Olayinka Egbeyemi, disclosed that two Police officers attached to the agency recovered the money.

The two officers, Sergeant Ogunbiyi Agbabu and Inspector Eheziekia Abiona, recovered the money which fell of the van when it sped past the agency’s headquarters at Alausa.

He therefore, implored the Police and Lagos State Government to commend the officers for their honesty and integrity.

The chairman however, requested that the owner of any bullion van that drove through the Lagos State House of Assembly Complex between November to December 2015 with missing N5 million should come forward with cogent proof of ownership.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/n5m-falls-off-moving-bullion-van-lagos/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Iolite(f): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Heyi! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
A police man and not just a police man,he is named eheziekia return five Milla!!! Abeg tell me another super story!!!

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by femo86(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
yimu grin grin grin
yimu grin grin
yimu grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Police is not your Friend no matter what

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Tunami(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
hmm, buhari's change is really taking shape.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by brize(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
kuuljay:
A police man and not just a police man,he is named eheziekia return five Milla!!! Abeg tell me another super story!!!
Next time while checking name do it slow and steady, dont rush it because it dont pay, we wey don dey the biz never rich finish... Now READ this part again.

The two officers, Sergeant Ogunbiyi
Agbabu and Inspector Eheziekia Abiona,
recovered the money

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by gulfer: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
I am sure the unagreeable sharing formula caused a return of the money........, environmental enforcers wey dey carry ordinary gala and la casera go come return N5M Something aint right.....

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmmmm, since 2015, what kept them since, abi the prayer the owner of the money has been embarking on is working on them?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
brize:

Next time while checking name do it slow and steady, dont rush it because it dont pay, we wey don dey the biz never rich finish... Now READ this part again.

recovered the money
No apology sir, I stand by my statement grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
They deserve promotion

2 Likes

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by xmileeasy: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na wa o. After five months they decided to inform the public about the recovered money. Thank God for their integrity and honesty.

1 Like

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by APCcrimes: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
God save the queen.. cool

Meanwhile, #IStandWithBuhariToResign

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by praxisnetworks: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
brize:

recovered the money

3 Likes

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by praxisnetworks: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
your RIGHT...at least you'rent abusive....like daretodiffer

kuuljay:
No apology sir, I stand by my statement grin
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
For the Policemen to return 5million, that means the money that fell off the bullion van was 10million. grin

And that is even if those policemen did not use electromagnetic otumokpo to disengage the money from the bullion van in the 1st place. grin

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by emmawiz: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Choi..... God mak dis kinda cash fall 4 my front naa. I don Sidon here dey imagine d kind business wey I go start wen no b me pick am

7 Likes

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Nairastake: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
If I hear say na police recover that money.... Abeg make them tell us the real identity of the good Samaritan that picked the money. GBAM!

12 Likes

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Africlegend: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nice one.
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by demolinka(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
The best reward will be that they be not posted to north east, to avoid stories that...

1 Like

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by mencade5(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wrestling is a sport where two men without trousers fights for a belt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Dfinex(f): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
money fell out of a bullion van.. How??
For Christ sake these moneys are bagged or put in containers like canisters, so how e want take fall? ok let's assume one bag or one canister fell off....the amount we'll be talking of will definitely be more than 5M. ....
and many a time they don't move solitarily...that's to say the other vehicles in the convoy would have seen the money when it was falling off..
Lastly people stay inside the van with the cash, if we are assuming that the cash was not bagged ...so where the money want pass fall..or where they sleeping inside the van ...?? Nna make we take am easy for the kind of lies way we dey blow for this country na....na wao!! what I see here is a clear case of fraud, greed, inability to arrive at a working sharing formula and blackmail.
Well...what more can I say....anything and everything is possible in Naija!!! May God help us

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by idupaul: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dfinex:
For Christ sake these moneys are bagged or put in containers like canisters, so how e want take fall? ok let's assume one bag or one canister fell off....the amount we'll be talking of will definitely be more than 5M. ....
and many a time they don't move solitarily...that's to say the other vehicles in the convoy would have seen the money when it was falling off..
Lastly people stay inside the van with the cash, if we are assuming that the cash was not bagged ...so where the money want pass fall..or where they sleeping inside the van ...?? Nna make we take am easy for the kind of lies way we dey blow for this country na....na wao!! what I see here is a clear case of fraud, greed, inability to arrive at a working sharing formula and blackmail.
Well...what more can I say....anything and everything is possible in Naija!!! May God help us

Something is definitely not adding up with this story

16 Likes

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Dfinex(f): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
idupaul:

Something is definitely not adding up with this story
for sure na...

4 Likes

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by okuneddie(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
and I pass that side today o.....why I no see am....well I will also return it...don't have the mind to keep such
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by mytime24(f): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
IdntbliviT,

Shey d van get accident ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by bolabolabo: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2016
How did the money fall off in the first place

I suspect all of them.

6 Likes

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by ahaz: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Dfinex:
welcome to Nigeria mate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2016
grin grin
The money na 15Milla I know for sure gringrin
Cos before Nigeria polices return 5m dem don keep nice ones

3 Likes

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Prodigee: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Police don dey change o! shocked
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by deepee08(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2016
See soup
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by rawtouch: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Honesty pays

But the story doesn't add up

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N50 Stamp Duty Imposed On Bank Customers By FG / 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.