Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). (1396 Views)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / Investment With N5m / What Type Of Business Can I Do With N5m In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by DGIPLUS(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
I NEED SUGGESTIONS OF BUSINESSES OR SUPPLIES I CAN MAKE PROFITABLY WITHIN 60DAYS.

THANK YOU.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by fstranger3(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2011
post this in the politics section
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by jumiparet: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2011
Hello,

My offer is simply and straight forward and will be ready to fly within 2 weeks.

We can use only N1m of that N5m and Pay the whole fund including Interest to the Bank in 60+5 days.

We have a system in Place that can plug your funds in and roll them out sweet and clean.

We will provide cover for the N1m that you will invest in the project to give you all the assurances in the world you need.

For details call +2348099923227.

Thanks

John Efetobore Akpomena
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by niapay(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
why not try a legitimate business with our broiler farm house package, based on you fund the broiler house come turnkey with 5000 broiler per flock capacity, It will take 21 days to arrive from the day of payment and you can install the house in 2-5 days and grow your first broiler for either 30 days or 35 days with broiler weight target of 1.4-2kg, and you can process the chicken and sale at wholesale rate of anywhere from 1000 naira each and above, enough for you to payback your loan, sales@primatronics.eu
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by uchman(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
@poster,why not think of sending someone to china or u go urself.importing 4m china is one of d best biz.interested?cal07065944625
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by Callimo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
China is close by we can help you if haven't been there to import whatever good you want. call08065242052 or pmsltnslimited@gmail.com

Callimo
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by chino4(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
i would have said you can buy an oil tanker or a truck for haulage .The time limit is short so my best advice is to look for a good forex trader that can double it,please look at his/he track record for atleast a one year period and compare his loss to profit ratio.Its better you find someone you know or you can check alpari panm account holders who are like fund managers.rmber look at their track records!!1
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by stagger: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
Bank loan.
N5m.
Pay in 60 days.

DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN. Why people do not think such things as bank loans through is beyond me.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by DGIPLUS(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2011
I thank you all for taking out time to attend to my request with valuable suggestions. I'm still open to more.
Lovely weekend to you all.

stagger:

Bank loan.
N5m.
Pay in 60 days.

DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN. Why people do not think such things as bank loans through is beyond me.
@Stagger, I've learnt that-----"Behind every great idea, is someone saying, it wont work!"
I've also learnt that----"Life will not put what you want on your laps; you have to start taking what you want out of life." "If you want to catch a big fish, you wont see it in the small river behind your house, you go to the big river" "If success doesn't come to you, you should go out there & meet with it." And finally, I've learnt not to allow the fear of criticism that may arise in case I fail, to be stronger than my desire to succeed. Lots of love.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by raycomray: 1:02am On Mar 05, 2011
I think it will be wise to invest the money in your own existing business which you are conversant with. importing from china is good, but, the question is, how long will it take for the goods to get to Nigeria? if you import via cargo flight, what are the cost implications? forex would have been a better option but its too risky and i would beg you to be careful because i know you staked a collateral before any bank could give you that money.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by naijacutee(f): 2:33am On Mar 05, 2011
DGI-PLUS:

@Stagger, I've learnt that-----"Behind every great idea, is someone saying, it wont work!"

So what's the "great idea" in this case? I think stagger has a point. You should have first developed a "great idea" i.e a problem which you were planning on solving with the said N5m, otherwise you might end up with worse problems than you started off with.

If you haven't got one, partner with someone with a promising problem, who needs the funds to bring to realisation. All the best!
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by Antiscam1: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2011
If u are real,i ve two blueprints with collateral to guarantee d safety of ur money & huge profit!
1.The first is in OIL&GAS in Nigeria,here, u dont need to part with ur money.But u are with it thru out d sixty days.yet,u will take profit
everyday of about #100,000.-#70,000.NOTE dat ur money will not b invested on anything.BUT a prove dat u have dat money gets u to
earn dat amount every in OIL&GAS sector of Nigeria.

2.secondly,I can provide u guarantee & u give me comission:Then,we used d whole money to bring in goods 4rm CHINA.dis is because i'm currently living in CHINA.d goods will arrive within a month & u use d second month to sell dem off.better still,we can bring in goods dat d buyers are waiting
to pick up & pay immediately dey arrive
INTERESTED?:reach me on :akinsquare200@yahoodotcom.
NOTE:in d above address;dotcom=.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by Realtorman: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2011
@anti-scam, what can of goods would u advise that should be imported?
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by Realtorman: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2011
@Anti-scam, what kind of goods would u advise that should be imported from china that can be sold in such a short period of time?
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by DGIPLUS(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2011
@Naijacutee,
I really appreciate you & Stagger. I have some 'great ideas' already, but I started this thread to see if there are better ideas not yet available to me.

@Anti-Scam,
I'm involved in oil & gas too but I will send you a mail to know more about your China importation.

Thank you all.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by mcfesty: 1:03am On Mar 07, 2011
Anti-Scam, l would like to get more information on the 2 ways of making quick return on investment you've just written about,and your willingness to introduce any interested person even though one have to pay you commission will be appreciative. l will get in touch with you through your private email.Thanks my brother.Mcfesty.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by mcfesty: 1:18am On Mar 07, 2011
DGI-Plus, do you agree with what was written about the Oil and Gas business since you are in the same business? Please respond.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by DGIPLUS(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2011
mcfesty:

DGI-Plus, do you agree with what was written about the Oil and Gas business since you are in the same business? Please respond.

Oil & Gas is very wide. You have to carefully choose where you want to play.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by mcfesty: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
DGI- PLUS,thanks for the response, l will definately get in touch with u very soon.bye.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by harakiri(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2011
@Poster

I will give you this sincere advice if you haven't already made the mistake of playing with bank money :

(1)DO NOT EVER borrow bank money to run a business you have no idea about
(2)DO NOT EVER borrow bank money to run a business unless you are sure of making at least 60 kobo gain on every 1 naira you borrowed
(3)DO NOT EVER solicit business advice from people who you don't know.

A word is enough for those who have common sense. Borrowing bank loan is sweet, paying back is hell.

Nuff said!
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by MAYORAUTO: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
@DGI-plus, I deal in cars, as we all know the fast selling cars are honda accord 2001model and camry 2000model, why not curve out 3.5m out of the money and buy 3 diffrent type of cars and we can help you sell them within a week and you wil see profit not less than 250k each. Pls cal me to know how it works. 07060511209
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by tara2: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
How do you even play in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by lomzy1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2011
@poster. you can use part of the money to supply raw cashew nuts to some indian companies in Nigeria. call 08023881557 for further details. this is the season.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by tara2: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2011
NO to Cashew Nuts: 419 Business.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). by lomzy1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
[b]@TARA, how is cashew nuts business a 419 biz?. if u don't know much about a biz why do u have to condemn it. cashew nuts business is a very profitable business. i can give you names of companies that you can deliver to here in lagos and you will receive your cheque that same day or latest the next day after the goods have been checked. and i can tell you where you can get cashew nuts in Nigeria. it is in abundant in Nigeria, so how come you can't do it legally?
i can defend this business anywhere and anytime! cos its something I've done before and i know much about . so get ur fact well before u comment. many people are doing this business successfully. well, may be you have fallen into wrong hands in the course of you doing the business, though. that's why you have to do research very well before u go into any business. your comment may discourage other prospective entrepreneurs. or better still why not tell us your experience on cashew nuts here which has made it to be a "419" biz according to you, (No disrespect, though)
God bless.
for further details on raw cashew nuts supplies call 08023881557.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Make A Fortune From The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria – Without Risking / Do You Know You Can Earn Streams Of Income Daily As A PAMM Investor?? Learn How? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.