Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz (9167 Views)

Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth £928,789,000 Million Pounds / I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe / Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by kingphilip(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
pring:
If I’m voted into power within
the next four years, the issue of power will
become a thing of the past. Four years is
enough for anyone in power to make significant
improvement and if I can’t improve on power
within this period, it then means I cannot do
anything even if I am there for the next four
years.”-GEJ 2011

source or adontbeliveit
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by kingphilip(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mcbussy:
Honestly,I don't give a hoot about any of these goons, but I av to vote and my reason for voting is to vote "sum1" out. grin

I dont really believe in the other party,but I believe d 1st step towards succeeding is to advocate for change. 1999 to date,there's really nothing to show. We need a change.
nothing to show? the corruption palava nko, Ebola n epileptic power supply is that nothing to u?
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by levelszik(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
madamoringo:
Unfortunately the youths who are most in need of being rescued from their one way ticket to failure in life with a bursted education system, no healthcare, no jobs, no security, etc are the ones brainwashed and employed as TANOids and keep spewing lies. PDP and their leaders who have been in power for more than 15 years have systematically destroyed the psyche and opportunity of youths to think straight and have a good future by allowing multiple yearly strikes and now kids only care about Premier League, La liga, video games, nollywood and co. This allows Nigerian leaders to keep looting the treasury, short changing the citizens while distracting them with empty lies and religious bigotry and tribalism.
lol at the bolded.see who is talking about tribalism,i laugh in swahilli. YOU ARE TRIBALISM IN QUOTE
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
hisblud:
Really shocking after reading this piece...

that isn't enough reason for us to vote for an old man.......old enough to be granny
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by Trustyd1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

DUMB FU..CK...TARD!!!!
After GEJ is re-elected in 2015 ill then reply ur above u member of failure party. GMB is a permanent failure and he'll fail again come 2015, we don't care if he makes this country ungovernorable for GEJ but Jona must past his normal 8yrs tenure. Onewegi then go mord
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Deeman87:
OBJ publicly told the world that GMB is an upright man

1. Not many people know that his 1st daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra
2. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays. “When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on Friday, he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays.

3. As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%.

4. His driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot.

5. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black. This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to gaol. How many Nigerians would hold the appointment of government, minister of petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state yet don’t own a house in Abuja?

Love him, hate him you cannot take his integrity away from him.

Well done Gen Muhammad Buhari. You have stood the test of time and character with a swagger. It is time we set the record straight.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=191083
not enough reason for is to vote for an old man..........old enough to be granpa
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by ElFenomeno1: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Trustyd1:

After GEJ is re-elected in 2015 ill then reply ur above u member of failure party. GMB is a permanent failure and he'll fail again come 2015, we don't care if he makes this country ungovernorable for GEJ but Jona must past his normal 8yrs tenure. Onewegi then go mord

Once again, du//mb.......twerp

You will be shocked!
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by major466(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
100Cents:
OBJ will be a hypocrite to annoint General Buhari now but he didn't know he was an upright man during his second tenure as president and didn't know Buhari was a good man when he OBJ sought for 3rd tenure against the constitution.

That is the the kind of illiterate leaders Nigeria has always had, people who have no regard for rule of law, people who don't respect the constitution, people who don't respect the courts, people who don't respect elections or the electoral body, people who once said that winning an election is do or die, people who reason that by being in charge of the executive, no other arm of governance or law exists...

That is also the stock of political leaders Buhari belongs to.

In my opinion, their time has passed, GEJ is the new face of leadership in Nigeria.

We must resist all attempts to draw us back to days of rogue democracy.
Seconded. In sane societies, people like Buhari would be cooling their heels in prison for truncating democracy in 1983, seting Nigeria 20 years backwards. The same person wants to come back again and rule Nigeria through Democracy. This is a joke.
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by drnoel: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
GenBuhari:
This a comment from a man you call a bigot. You better think again Buhari is no bigot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbAbj4lAeUY&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V&index=24

That is just a recited script and it pains me that u know this yet u have decided to come and bother us with it. Is it not the same man that wanted to make sharia in the whole of Nigeria. This dame Buhari was the one telling FG not to kill bokoharam people that government did not do so to nigerdelta. Pls less i remind u, bokoharam killed not let than 2000 nigerians, ir brothers and sisters. This same man is who u want us to come and vote. U will take ur time. U really have to be very careful what u wish for. I mean our Nigerians this dull? Or is it cos of ur hatred 4 GEJ I refuse to see well again? Well why am I bothering myself when Buhari wont go far. Tinubu is yet to say his stand and we all know how deceptive that man can be. Let us leave this discuss till APC Tinubu endorses Buhari. Which by the way I doubt would happen.
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Caseless:
asinines like u can never use their heads, that is, if u have any head.
Tell me one of those five things listed about buhari that gej shears to make him a better person, u headless bigot.

You've still not succeeded in convincing us that those things listed against Buhari are not true.

So, the question remains: Did he not do them? Yes or no?

And ohh, you should try communicating without insults. It works, trust me.

Thank you.
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by Mcbussy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
kingphilip:

nothing to show? the corruption palava nko, Ebola n epileptic power supply is that nothing to u?

Well,nothing to show means;no positive achievement... So in a way,I believe we're still saying dsame thing. grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by Mcbussy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
hisblud:

As Fhemmy up has rightly said... its your choice and thats ok by me... i have a choice also of who to vote but if one came up and say that His choice is the ONLY BEST choice... am afraid i have to bring up questions to ask for clarification and if i dont get a convincing reason what do you think i will do... just blindly follow the blind..of course not... facts are presented on the personality.. disprove it.. that is if am to be convince otherwise...anyway... wish you well in your choice and do wish me well in mine ....

Even God gave us the power of free will...u can choose to obey Him and u can choose to disobey.only God can judge u over that. So who am I to say u shouldn't have a choice?

My point is about my own choice,and I av a good reason for making mine. Let others that have rounded up school for ages and still unemployed or underemployed keep campaigning for people that have not taken us a step forward in d last 15 years.let's keep suffering and smiling,just like Fela said many years ago.

we are used to living in darkness,we enjoy buying fuel at expensive rates just to generate our own power.we watch people meant to manage d funds gained from subsidy removal divert d funds to their own benefits,yet we celebrate them and campaign for them to keep cheating us.it almost seems that's d life style that suit nigerians...its ur choice and its none of my business.
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by TylerDurden: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Another shameless Yoruba liar
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by KratosCorp: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
And all these unverifiable crap you wrote there are your best qualifications for a competent president in the 21st century? Hopeless people. I guess you guys have sold your conscience and destiny to 30k per month pay per post stepent.

[s]

Deeman87:

1. Not many people know that his 1st daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra
2. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays. “When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on Friday, he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays.

4. His driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot.

5. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black. This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to gaol. How many Nigerians would hold the appointment of government, minister of petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state yet don’t own a house in Abuja?

Well done Gen Muhammad Buhari. You have stood the test of time and character with a swagger. It is time we set the record straight.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by rejoice4eva(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2018

prophetic! 150 percent fulfilled!! Leopard can never change its skin
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by rejoice4eva(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2018

prophetic! 150 percent fulfilled!! Leopard can never change its skin
Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by TheDevilIsALai: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Deeman87:

How foolish do you feel now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! / Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun / Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.