Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. (3866 Views)

MUST READ FG Orders The Militry To Do Away With Boko Haram / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. / Can Some Sue An Army Or Any Other Militry Personel To Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by Eroxxy: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
I ran into these pictures of President Jonathan. Is he not stunning?

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by bigtt76(f): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
And who de pay you to launder image? grin
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by donphilopus: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
The clueless GEJ. Even if he has the right to wear whatever he wanna wear, must he wear it every time like his normal house wear?! Any slight opportunity given to him, he must wear the military camouflage. OBJ and Yaradua were there before, but they never wore it this way. This guy has successfully bastardized the NA camouflage!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by jking001(m): 1:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Cool president and commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:54am On Oct 21, 2014
donphilopus:
The clueless GEJ. Even if he has the right to wear whatever he wanna wear, must he wear it every time like his normal house wear?! Any slight opportunity given to him, he must wear the military camouflage. OBJ and Yaradua were there before, but they never wore it this way. This guy has successfully bastardized the NA camouflage!
what are u saying sef? E concern u?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by egift(m): 5:00am On Oct 21, 2014
When will he visit Chibok, abi he is just a clown on costume? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by egift(m): 5:02am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by ba7man(m): 5:05am On Oct 21, 2014
See how smart GEJ looks in the military uniform.

Too bad it doesn't transform him from the spineless person he truly is.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by philantoxx(m): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2014
smart
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by donphilopus: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
what are u saying sef? E concern u?

Yes, it should be my concern. The military camouflage has become his normal house wear and you're here asking me if it concerns me?! Guy, you've bleeped up. Since it's become his official dress, then he should try visit the captured towns in the NE!

No be for mouth dem for dey do C-I-C!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Yes, it should be my concern. The military camouflage has become his normal house wear and you're here asking me if it concerns me?! Guy, you've bleeped up. Since it's become his official dress, then he should try visit the captured towns in the NE!

he is the C-I-C, he can wear it to any functions he deems fit..

because others dnt wear it often as he does doesn't make it 'not right'..

Besides, others don wear camo, e don tire them, he's just adjusting to the feel of the camo..no blame am..
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by atinukedam(f): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by atinukedam(f): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2014
donphilopus:

haters go and die,u don't Ave a point
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2014
egift:
When will he visit Chibok, abi he is just a clown on custom? grin grin grin

He is the version of a clown who shout ODESHI only to be struck down by a rubber bullet grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Guy you need a brain transplant asap because a goat is more intelligent than you.

Saying that you are st.u.pid will be an insult to st.u.pid people,you are simply useless!
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2014
egift:
When will he visit Chibok, abi he is just a clown on custom? grin grin grin

Too bad,Buhari's plan to assasinate hm won't work.

You guys wan kill him like Ironsi,Onye Ara!
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Keep on disgracing your family and ancestors.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:

He is the version of a clown who shout ODESHI only to be struck down by a rubber bullet grin

Stale!Roadside akara seller,how market?
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2014
mikeson12:

Stale!Roadside akara seller,how market?

idiat, you dey find ashi to phuck abi? sorry no market for you

(1) (Reply)

Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - / VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) / Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.