Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What's Up With All The Fear? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Up With All The Fear? (683 Views)

Using The Fear Of Hell / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ / Abortion In Nigeria: Legality, Morality And The Fear Of God (theists, Deists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With All The Fear? by Sarahn: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
READ BEFORE REPLY. I will causticaly troll you if u don't.

Why are some people afraid of:
Atheists?
Homosexuals and people of a different sexual orientation and gender identity?
Science or anything that makes you think?
Evolution?
Higgs theory ( the theory that suggests ET)
feminism?

I have been skipping through threads and I keep seeing people try to prove to me or any other infidel that there is just one God and there is hell and you can perish there all eternity.
What the hell are they afraid of? hell? infidels that will cause them to question their beliefs?
their disbelief in religion?
As far as I am concerned, if you believe something, you don't yell it from the rooftop.
I mean, I believe I am a real person and so do you. So why don't you yell it from the rooftops and place pictures of yourself everywhere to prove it? Why don't you attack and give a sermon to any one who doesn't believe you?
Well, if you did, it tells me you got something to hide.
So what if someone is gay, an atheist or a feminist?
Why the hell do you need to show them why you think they are wrong?
That tells me you've got something to hide.
You must be hiding the fact that/ you are afraid of the fact that
You are secretly doubting the existence of God
You are a repressed homosexual. You wish to come out but you cannot.
Science opens your eyes and mind, helps you doubt
Evolution and ET makes you realize that we are nothing special; that humankind has deluded itself and grossly overestimated its worthless significance to the universe.
Feminism destroys the delusion that you are superior. It makes you question gender roles.

So what if there is hell? You will get used to the pain.
If you love pain, hell is gonna be a heaven.
You can train your "spirit" not to feel heat.
You can show others how to survive hell and help out people.
Because it is futile to go to a God that can't even kill an angel. His own creation. Lucifer.

So what if you are gay? You go to hell. You can always sort that out. Your family will leave you. No problem.You were born there by random. Now you know better. There are 3 freaking billion people. Surely you will find somewherr that acccepts you for you.

So what if someone is a feminist? Questioning gender roles is proof that humans have evolved.
From the primitive, barbaric, stupified, idotically proud dna of ancestors before us.

So what of evolution and ET? it humbles us. We need that, not understanding that has lead to the exinction of species, pollution, global warming.

I suppose it is an impossible task to get everyone to be openminded. But I will try. This is just the beginning.
Re: What's Up With All The Fear? by 2scorehigh(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
You killed it! You did!

I've been wondering so myself, why the eff is it so hard for so many peeps to be openminded-and free?

At the end of the day, Methinks it's just nothing that same fear of the unknown!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Repent Because Something Is Chasing Me Or Because I'm Suppose 2? / End Of The World Soon, Imminent, Shortly, Few Years» Watchtower / What Is Your Pastor Saying About 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.