Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Will Advertise Your Site For You Freely For One Week - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Advertise Your Site For You Freely For One Week (697 Views)

Let Us Do Your Work Freely For You And Get Free Stuffs / Submit Your Site To Top Instant Approval Directories Free / Free Sign Up To Www.demandfinder.com To Freely Advertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Advertise Your Site For You Freely For One Week by omatech: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Hi NL i will advertise your site or product for you freely for one week all I need from you is your Facebook ID or password that you join plenty of groups and pages you can create new Facebook Id and add your self to the groups. and I will send mass private SMS to all the member of the group's you want me to advertise on( imaging a group on Facebook has 20,000 I will send private message to all the members in the group my BBM
7F4A8511
Re: I Will Advertise Your Site For You Freely For One Week by yuncka: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2014
pls vote my entries for Nollywood movie spoof via dis link woobox.com/jn92db/vote. Tnx

Re: I Will Advertise Your Site For You Freely For One Week by naijarates(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Food for thought
Re: I Will Advertise Your Site For You Freely For One Week by kashmegs(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2014
@omatech av jst sent you an invited on bbm
Re: I Will Advertise Your Site For You Freely For One Week by dicsng(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Where are you advertising the website?
Twitter.
Re: I Will Advertise Your Site For You Freely For One Week by kashmegs(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Kindly send me a msg on bbm, I av invited u bt can't located u here. Tnx

1 Like

Re: I Will Advertise Your Site For You Freely For One Week by omatech: 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
kashmegs:
Kindly send me a msg on bbm, I av invited u bt can't located u here. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Development One On One In Akure / If You Are A Blogger And You Are Not On This List, Then What Are You? / BLOGGING:5 Simple Ways To Return A Visitor To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.