Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities (15499 Views)

My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / Nigerian Top Ten Most Influencial Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerians are very smart people.And I believe that things are difficult in this country because everyone is smart and so it becomes harder to become rich on account of other peoples ignorance.
Now let's get down to business.I look at Nairaland and all I can easily say would be "Ghost forum".And then I see the massive followership and attention some individuals on dis forum command,I really can't help but to salute their charisma.
Yet again I wonder how much followership they can command if they were to have physical contact. it is not easy....really not easy to get peoples attention and admiration on a site like NL. But quite a number of people have been able to do so tru their unique writing style or humour.
And above all these people I will no doubt nominate.....Yuzedo the Banana Island boy!! And Ikenna351 of car talk section.The guy is a guru when it comes to cars.
Feel free to nominate yours grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by yuncka: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty wit his yabs.

Meanwhile, pls vote my entries for Nollywood movie spoof via dis link woobox.com/jn92db/vote. Tnx
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Tallesty1(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2014
yuncka:
Tallesty wit his yabs.

Meanwhile, pls vote my entries for Nollywood movie spoof via dis link woobox.com/jn92db/vote. Tnx
The link needs dog-meat bro.

It says "404" page not found.

404 is the code name for dog meat in Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2014
Idowuogbo grin

She can be nasty with words,but trust me....she is good when it comes to people control.I even nicknamed her "Husky" cos I feel she would be d type with a hoarse voice.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by mperoakeem(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Uhmm
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Mynd44

Although dis dude can be very technical about issues undecided
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by kelechiMarie(f): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Mukina2 and her vast football knowledge
idowuogbo :i imagine her to be quite tough and with a husky voice.I'm prolly wrong tho
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2014
kelechiMarie:
idowuogbo :i imagine her to be quite tough and with a husky voice.I'm prolly wrong tho
Octoberian, Happy birthday! smiley
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2014
Seun
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by kelechiMarie(f): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Octoberian, Happy birthday! smiley
aww tanchu much much hun
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by AfricanApple(f): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2014
people like fynestboi though I rarely see him these days
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Rapsainot(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Oluwaseun osewa lipsrsealed
Mukina2
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2014
Lacomus:
Seun
He is only known as d originator of this wonderful idea...Influential? undecided I don't tink so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2014
kelechiMarie:
So ‎u share my suspicion about Idowuogbo too?
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by yuncka: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:

Tanx bro, I have corrected. Pls vote wit dis link and help me share.

woobox.com/jn92db/vote?web=1
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2014
yuncka:

Tanx bro, I have corrected. Pls vote wit dis link and help me share.

woobox.com/jn92db/vote?web=1
Go and open ur own thread!
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by idu1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
Mukina2
that mukina2 i neva see her post. Is she a female or male
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by idu1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
Mukina2
that mukina2 i neva see her post. Is she a female or male?
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by kelechiMarie(f): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
fyneboi79:
So ‎u share my suspicion about Idowuogbo too?
yes o
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
kelechiMarie:
yes o
Ok,then there may be some truth to husky stuff grin
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ymodulus (business ).

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:

Nwokem, are you from Ebonyi state? GNS 404 is my favorite course, I do attend lectures on that course at least twice a week.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by VocalWalls: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hadizy:

Ymodulus (business ). I won't say he his the most influential but he his.

Seconded

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
me angry
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by initialize(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hadizy:
Ymodulus (business ).

Thirded!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
initialize:

Thirded!!!

Ok.But I am just noticing dis individualundecided
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by marieolae(f): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ymodulus. Gosh that guys brain is like google. Even tho I think some of his posts r insane lol

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by priscaoge(f): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mizmycoli is a walking dictionary shocked shocked,sometimes I need to think twice before I grab most of her contributions. wink wink wink

Kachisbarbie is very brilliant,I love her intellectual contributions. She sabi jonse eeehh cheesy cheesy cheesy

MzMariah, come here Dear *hugs* Another Social Damsel in this Forum!

Naijaboiy is also intelligent n Smart,even tho the guy de jonse sometimes grin grin

Tallesty1, I think he's a lecturer undecided undecided. I keep stalking him all over the thread to read his post tongue

Ymodulus Leave this one,he's Nairaland Google!

Marieolae is miss Social,she's like MTN, every thread you go grin grin

Missberrypop5,She's always active. No dull moment with her. Her contributions de make sense!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by naijaboiy: 1:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Thanks priscaoge.... smiley

But I don't understand what you mean by jonsing o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by naijaboiy: 2:09am On Oct 22, 2014
I'd go for Tallesty1 in the romance section.

He speaks/types with out fear or favour...
Most times he speaks my mind on some threads.
And so he has a lot of people always waiting for that his 'killer posts' especially in controversial threads smiley

I'll also nominate Francistony in the Education and Religion section.
He is controversial but he always speaks his mind the way it is and he doesn't care how little or much it affects you.

Though he may not know,,but I think he is one of the persons people always crave to see controversial posts on certain threads especially in religion.

His controversiality has brought him that popularity and influence.

That would be all for now

*drops pen*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
I'd go for Tallesty1 in the romance section.

He speaks/types with out fear or favour...
Most times he speaks my mind on some threads.
And so he has a lot of people always waiting for that his 'killer posts' especially in controversial threads smiley

I'll also nominate Francistony in the Education and Religion section.
He is controversial but he always speaks his mind the way it is and he doesn't care how little or much it affects you.

Though he may not know,, but I think he is one of the persons people always crave to see controversial posts on certain threads especially in religion.

His controversiality has brought him that popularity and influence.

That would be all for now

*drops pen*

Lool! gringrin

Thanks though but I think the bolded is wrong. Maybe true though!

I think where they crave for it, is Education Section.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by firestar(f): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2014
In no particular order:

Siena
Katsumoto
Mukina2
Cuddlemii
Idowuogbo
Mynd44
surgeon
Amaka1
Royver
frosbel
Ishilove
chaircover
Efemena_xy

Seun
Orikinla
Olulu
Mr. Cork
Sagamite

brb

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Short History Of Slave Trade In Badagry / Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period / Handwriting Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.