Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities (15446 Views)

My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / Nigerian Top Ten Most Influencial Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by obayaya(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
MzMariah:
Hmmmmm...I dey.

you dey?

Where?

Mizmycoli Hi ma'am
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
obayaya:

you dey?

Where?
I'm where I am.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by obayaya(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
MzMariah:
I'm where I am.

And where could that be?
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Exjoker(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
tweetobyte:

Nwokem, are you from Ebonyi state? GNS 404 is my favorite course, I do attend lectures on that course at least twice a week.
Argh! What are you sayin self? Tallesty1 said its dogmeat coded name, you mean you are studying dog meat in school
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by marieolae(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hadizy:
lol!!. His own is too much. imagine going on a date with agirl who invited you. and you are googling for tips and suggestion. who does that??
haaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaa who does this? I guess he is more of an introvert?
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

sabi wetin? Abeg no give me name wey my papa and mama no give me ooo...warn yourself o angry tongue
for your mind u don sabi vex o.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
stardragon:

yeah,
a kid has spokened!
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by spanzed(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:

...#kiss...

Madam Rozzay....
congrats on your convocation ma...how was the program??
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
obayaya:

you dey?

Where?

Mizmycoli Hi ma'am

Hi Sweetee kiss

I almost missed this
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hi Ochon smiley
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by ochon: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hi Ochon smiley

LOL. Ms. Intelligentnista, how did you see me? shockedshocked

I thought I was reading on stealth mode, now you've blown my hideout wide open.

I've been meaning to ask you this question, how did you come about your moniker? As in, the "MizMyColi" sobriquet?
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
ochon:

LOL. Ms. Intelligentnista, how did you see me? shockedshocked

I thought I was reading on stealth mode, now you've blown my hideout wide open.

I've been meaning to ask you this question, how did you come about your moniker? As in, the "MizMyColi" sobriquet?

Eiiissshhh.

Owk, I'll make an exception cos of you.

Murdifyed
Gorrit now?

*whispers*
#Secret grin grin
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by ochon: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
dre11:

Then Ochon loved his diary and now it's no more

Thanks Egbon..

I lost the zeal to continue with my diary, coupled with excruciating offline stress, I just couldn't keep up. Maybe next year, I'll start all over again.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by ochon: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Eiiissshhh.

Gorrit now?

*whispers*
#Secret grin grin
kiss kiss kiss

Awww.. Thanks Ms. Ambiverted. You're sweetheart. kisskiss

Don't laugh, but ever since you kept giving ambiguous answers as from where you coined your moniker from, I've been monitoring some of your posts trying to see if you'll goof so I can nab you, but since you wouldn't, I had to grab the bull by the horn and ask.grin

Nice name.. I totally love it.

You can take it down now. wink
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Eiiissshhh.

In korean voice.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Eiiissshhh.

Gorrit now?

*whispers*
#Secret grin grin
kiss kiss kiss
bia nwanyi oma,e ga e gbu nmadu here grin
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
ochon:

Awww.. Thanks Ms. Ambiverted. You're sweetheart. kisskiss

Don't laugh, but ever since you kept giving ambiguous answers as from where you coined your moniker from, I've been monitoring some of your posts trying to see if you'll goof so I can nab you, but since you wouldn't, I had to grab the bull by the horn and ask.grin

Nice name.. I totally love it.

You can take it down now. wink

Lolest.

And you received!

cheesy

shocked Somewhat amazed I released that. shocked

Guess you're that special ey?
cool
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Mrfils(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Andyblaze... Only guy who has multiple acc (personality disorder), posts n quotes himself and smtimes thinks he's a Russian virus grin... Dude is MAD fun
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
chisco82:

In korean voice.

Please teh me you're a fan, plsssssss
*flapping my hands*
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
fyneboi79:
bia nwanyi oma,e ga e gbu nmadu here grin

Lolest

Maka why kwanu grin
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by ochon: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest.

And you received!

cheesy

shocked Somewhat amazed I released that. shocked

Guess you're that special ey?
cool

LOL. I'm more gobsmacked than you, that you released it. Have sought for that 411 for aeons. tongue

I guess, seeing people acknowledge your posts leaves a positive impact on their E-lives, made you give away that info. cheesycheesy

BTW, I'm a fan your posts, keep 'em coming. wink
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by dre11(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
ochon:

Thanks Egbon..

I lost the zeal to continue with my diary, coupled with excruciating offline stress, I just couldn't keep up. Maybe next year, I'll start all over again.

No probs brother
I can see yet having a whole lot of company at the bba thread
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
ochon:

LOL. I'm more gobsmacked than you, that you released it. Have sought for that 411 for aeons. tongue

I guess, seeing people acknowledge your posts leaves a positive impact on their E-lives, made you give away that info. cheesycheesy

BTW, I'm a fan your posts, keep 'em coming. wink

Lolest.

Well, that did play a role.........

And then the fact that it was YOU shouldn't just be ignored. wink

LoL, thanks @being a fan. Means a lot actually.
Speaking of which, errrr........including my heretic posts? shocked shocked

#FacePalm
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
haaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaa who does this? I guess he is more of an introvert?

Yes.

But online he his bold. Though facially he can be bold too that's if he his discussing about education or debating
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by ochon: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest.

Well, that did play a role.........

And then the fact that it was YOU shouldn't just be ignored. wink

LoL, thanks @being a fan. Means a lot actually.
Speaking of which, errrr........including my heretic posts? shocked shocked

#FacePalm

LOL..

You accord me way too much admiration, that this nigga cant help but blush. embarassedembarassed it means a lot coming from the famous MizMyColi. I deeply appreciate. wink

LOL. If you know me well, you'll be able to decipher that I'm always liberal and try not to judge people (I still judge from time to time). I don't always follow your posts but the times I do, while snooping, I've seen your so-called "heretic" post, and TBH, I don't find them "heretical." I think you are more like someone that loves to question the status quo. That love to stand out and not join the bandwagon. So questioning the "norm" on which ethics we grew up, is not being "heretical" in my POV. Rather I see you as someone on a journey to find answers.

I see you as either an agnostic, atheist, or a nihilist, but maybe not a Christian. So your "heretic" post or not, I'm still a fan. I don't agree with ALL your posts, but with MANY of them. wink I believe you are free to choose on what to believe on as long as its not harmful to your fellow human.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by ochon: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
dre11:

No probs brother
I can see yet having a whole lot of company at the bba thread

New faces, new exciting posters, but boring show this year. angry
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by AdeniyiA(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
MzMariah:
Nah. I'm traveling again today and this time I might not get the opportunity to nairaland again forever. Make I use my today well.
shocked since one can log on to d internet from anywhere in the world, i am seriously not comfortable with wat dis lady posted here...
i hope that's not a vision of the inevitable?
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by obayaya(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hi Sweetee kiss

I almost missed this

Thank God you didn't grin

How are you doing?
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Jbluv55(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
jobsat34:
chai! see love and kisses everywhere..

well, my list in no particular order

jarus (you ve touched so many lives, yu might not know)
barcanista (how can i forget you.. that ur reply to seun's threat to freedom of speech) kiss kiss kiss
jbluv55 (I wonder how you manage to get everyone satisfied in ur bar..)
siriusblack (that gallant soldier who love his fatherland more than the c in c )
obinoscopy (i respect him more than the Attorney general)

lastly, mzmariah (Je me réserve le commentaire)
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Maigidan mu, na gaisheka cool.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Jbluv55(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
kelechiMarie:
Mukina2 and her vast football knowledge
idowuogbo :i imagine her to be quite tough and with a husky voice.I'm prolly wrong tho
fyneboi79:
So ‎u share my suspicion about Idowuogbo too?
UnFortunately, you're both wrong cool.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
jobsat34:
chai! see love and kisses everywhere..

well, my list in no particular order

jarus (you ve touched so many lives, yu might not know)
barcanista (how can i forget you.. that ur reply to seun's threat to freedom of speech) kiss kiss kiss
jbluv55 (I wonder how you manage to get everyone satisfied in ur bar..)
siriusblack (that gallant soldier who love his fatherland more than the c in c )
obinoscopy (i respect him more than the Attorney general)

lastly, mzmariah (Je me réserve le commentaire)
Thank you bros, I am so humbled to the bones. grin grin grin
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
ochon:

LOL..

You accord me way too much admiration, that this nigga cant help but blush. embarassedembarassed it means a lot coming from the famous MizMyColi. I deeply appreciate. wink

LOL. If you know me well, you'll be able to decipher that I'm always liberal and try not to judge people (I still judge from time to time). I don't always follow your posts but the times I do, while snooping, I've seen your so-called "heretic" post, and TBH, I don't find them "heretical." I think you are more like someone that loves to question the status quo. That love to stand out and not join the bandwagon. So questioning the "norm" on which ethics we grew up, is not being "heretical" in my POV. Rather I see you as someone on a journey to find answers.

I see you as either an agnostic, atheist, or a nihilist, but maybe not a Christian. So your "heretic" post or not, I'm still a fan. It don't agree with ALL your posts, but with MANY of them. wink I believe you are free to choose on what to believe on as long as its not harmful to your fellow human.

Waow!

This has got to be the best epistle I've read today.
Lolest, I'm certainly not a Nihilist - Mbanu.
Agnostic/Atheist......ummmm, there's still a mix of christian somewhere y'know.

@Not being a judger, I noticed - Big time. That's got to be the most endearing thing about you, innit?

Lolest.

Thanks a lot Ochon.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocking Video: See Baby Born With One Eye In Israel / Latoya - Complex Girl / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.