Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family (17446 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2014
cute photos of mike and family

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2014
more

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Toyozzie(f): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2014
grin
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by farano(f): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Ok beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by MizMyColi(f): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2014
I think Mike Ezuruonye makes a fine family man.

In the mean time lemee goan look for one celebrity family pictures to compile.
It's now the surest way to hit FP.
grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by kelechiMarie(f): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

grin grin

following so i can be ftc cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by edymonte: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2014
VERY VERY OLD PICS
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2014
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by MizMyColi(f): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2014
kelechiMarie:
following so i can be ftc cheesy

cheesy

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by TeamSimple(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Beautiful wife,handsome husby,cute son = Dope family.
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by priscaoge(f): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2014
*SINGING*

Nwoke ejighi ajuna ara
Nwoke nucha ara nne ya
Ya anuo nke enyi ya nwanyi
Onucha nke enyi ya nwanyi
Ya anuba nke nwunye ya
Nwunya ya nwukwanu?
Ya anuba Feeding bottle! grin grin grin grin grin Mike welldone oooo. You just proved this song right with that your 2nd pic grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by LEERICIST(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2014
FTC cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by mesoade(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Just incase
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by mesoade(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2014
LEERICIST:
FTC cheesy
it's like you're new on NL,FTC means 1st to comment

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by fairygeh(f): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2014
Fine family of life grin
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by philantoxx(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2014
definitely hitting front page
in kanyes voice *we rolling*
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by kreamidiva(f): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2014
I was here o...maka front page tins.
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by LEERICIST(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2014
mesoade:
it's like you're new on NL,FTC means 1st to comment

I know exactly what I'm doing OK? #Mimbo
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by mesoade(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2014
LEERICIST:

I know exactly what I'm doing OK? #Mimbo
ok
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by yuncka: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2014
pls vote my entries for Nollywood movie spoof via dis links

woobox.com/jn92db/vote?web=1
http://woobox.com/jn92db/vote. Tnx

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Really cool...
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Tallesty1(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:
*SINGING*

Nwoke ejighi ajuna ara
Nwoke nucha ara nne ya
Ya anuba nke nwunye ya
Nwunya ya nwukwanu?
Ya anuba Feeding bottle! grin grin grin grin grin Mike welldone oooo. You just proved this song right with that your 2nd pic grin
Na You Sabi

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by priscaoge(f): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
Na You Sabi
Maybe I should translate it for u tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Lilimax(f): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Lovely
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Lilimax(f): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:
*SINGING*

Nwoke ejighi ajuna ara
Nwoke nucha ara nne ya
Ya anuba nke nwunye ya
Nwunya ya nwukwanu?
This your song get as e be ooo undecided
The beats na off-key smiley
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by priscaoge(f): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2014
Lilimax:

This your song get as e be ooo undecided
The beats na off-key smiley

Lmao cheesy cheesy that song na typical Owerri song,me I no sabi speak Owerri naa but the Lyrics are accurate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Lilimax(f): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao cheesy cheesy that song na typical Owerri song,me I no sabi speak Owerri naa but the Lyrics are accurate grin grin grin
You try shaa smiley
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Fine boys be marrying fine girls these days...the future is safe...

bc the way our forefathers were going - they wanted to take us back to the palaeolithic/nomadic era.

But we have overcome grin
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Neldrizzy(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

grin grin

Lollll dolley ni ayi
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by priscaoge(f): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Fine boys be marrying fine girls these days...the future is safe...

bc the way our forefathers were doing - they wanted to take us back to the nomadic era.

But we have overcome grin

Haahahahhaha Bia Kachi I never chop ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Choose your spouse wisely and save ur future cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2014
BEAUTIFUL
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Neldrizzy(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2014
This guy is very popular here in Bosnia Herzgovenia.. His movie is everywhere,, is he a Nigerian??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Wale Gates & His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / AY, Gordons, MC Tagwaye, Others At Chuks De General Surprised Birthday Reception / Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Sexy Curves & Hot Legs In Hot Mini Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.