Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

He Shall Not Be Afraid Of Evil Tidings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Shall Not Be Afraid Of Evil Tidings (381 Views)

Why Does The Bible 'God' Love Killing So Much, Yet Says ''Thou Shall Not Kill'' / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / He Shall Speak Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Shall Not Be Afraid Of Evil Tidings by overcomersfaith(f): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Be glad ye children of Zion and rejoice in the Lord your God, cast your burden upon Him and He will care for you (I Pet 5:7). Let us sing continual to the Lord, even in our night season. Do not be deceived, such a season will come but I want encourage you with (Heb 12:12), so that you do faint on the day of adversary because your strength is small (Prov 24:10).

And Jesus told His disciple, “I don’t want you to be ignorant or be offended of things that will happened when I Am gone” (Jn 16:1- 4; 33). Apostle Paul also was quick to speak about the hope after death for the Christians, so that we are not ignorant about what will happen here after or simply put the resurrection of the dead in Christ (1 Thess 4:13).

Further reading @http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 4th Of November 2014 / The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. / Wash Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.