Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150158 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On May 13, 2018
I don't understand the problem with my domain name; champsnaija.com. I have tried selecting the default or custom nameserver but on proceeding to DNS settings error is always arising. Please I need help. I had thought Domainking will be stress free for me.

This is the error message am getting:

[t1] Error Message: The URL you have typed is either incorrect or has been changed. Please contact our Support desk if you continue to get this error.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Weezyclan(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2018
please domainking , how do i disable .htaccess from requesting login popup whenever my readers try to make comment and also pops out authentication box.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 10:06am On May 14, 2018
bigzykizzy:
Am about to do bank transfer now. How long will it take for my website to be active. I applied for domain name and hosting too

Hi Bigzykizzy,
Thank you for your interest in our services.

Have you made payment for your domain and Hosting via Bank Transfer ? or you are yet to pay ?

If you want to pay for your domain and Hosting order via Bank Transfer please take help of this guide: http://www.domainking.ng/faqs/how-to-pay-via-bank-deposit-to-domainking/

It can take few hours to our gateway partner to manually track your payment at their end & Bank's end.

As soon as we informed by our gateway partner, we activate the order for our clients.

I request you to please contact our Live Chat Support Team at our website, they will assist you immediately regarding your queries.

You are always requested to mail to our support team at support@domainking.ng for faster response to your queries.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 10:23am On May 14, 2018
Ovakpo001:
I don't understand the problem with my domain name; champsnaija.com. I have tried selecting the default or custom nameserver but on proceeding to DNS settings error is always arising. Please I need help. I had thought Domainking will be stress free for me.

This is the error message am getting:

[t1] Error Message: The URL you have typed is either incorrect or has been changed. Please contact our Support desk if you continue to get this error.

Hi Ovakpo001,
Thank you for contacting us.

The error that you are getting is due to managing your Domain DNS panel from wrong panel.

Kindly note that we provide Free DNS panel with each domain registration to manage the Domain DNS records. You need to log into your Free DNS panel via My Services section in your client panel.

This guide should be of helpful to access Free DNS and email panel: https://www.domainking.ng/articles/cpanel-login/#client_panel

Note: Please use the "Method 2" in above guide to access your Free DNS and Email panel.

If you will get any error then please send the screenshot of the error message to our Support Team that you are getting at your end. They will help you accordingly.

=======================
Regarding Blogger Integration:
=======================

If you want to integrate your domain to your Blog please read this guide: https://www.domainking.ng/articles/setup-custom-domain-on-blogger/

If you are getting any error or facing difficulty, I request you to please contact our Live Chat Support Team at our website, they will assist you immediately regarding your queries.

You are always requested to mail to our support team at support@domainking.ng for faster response to your queries.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 10:25am On May 14, 2018
Weezyclan:
please domainking , how do i disable .htaccess from requesting login popup whenever my readers try to make comment and also pops out authentication box.

Hi Weezyclan,

For checking your issue and assisting you I request you to please contact our Live Chat Support Team at our website, they will assist you immediately regarding your queries.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Aquilazng(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2018
Any promo ongoing Sir?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:29am On May 19, 2018
Aquilazng:
Any promo ongoing Sir?

Hi Aquilazng,

Currently we are running a promos on our Hosting plans.

For Hosting plans, you can visit: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

We are offering Upto 20% OFF on our all hosting plans and free .com.ng and .com domain with our Hosting plans.

If you want to buy our hosting plans, this guide should be of help for ordering a hosting plan: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-buy-web-hosting/

Regarding Domain names:
--------------------------------

You can buy a domain names at cheap prices.

You can check all our domain registration/renewal/transfer pricing from here: http://clients.domainking.ng/domainchecker.php

You can buy .com.ng domain in just N999 for 1/yr and .com in N3800 with free DNS management, WHOIS Privacy protection, Free 2 emails and premium support.

For any further queries, I request you to please contact our Live Chat Support Team at our website, they will assist you immediately regarding your queries.

For faster response, you are always requested to mail to our support team at support@domainking.ng.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 6:36am On May 21, 2018
I need help on my domain; champsnaija.com, it is not loading on most web browsers. Please I want you to diagnose and fix the problem for me.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:46pm On May 23, 2018
Ovakpo001:
I need help on my domain; champsnaija.com, it is not loading on most web browsers. Please I want you to diagnose and fix the problem for me.

Hi Ovakpo001,
I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I can see that you have also raised a similar issue to our Support Team and they have already replied you regarding your query since 2 days ago.

Please apply the suggested possible solutions for your website.

You can read the Ticket response by logging into your client panel from here: https://clients.domainking.ng/viewticket.php?tid=414241&c=zoOw7eO9

For any further queries, I request you to please contact our Live Chat Support Team at our website, they will assist you immediately regarding your queries.

For faster response, you are always requested to mail to our support team at support@domainking.ng.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Abdul9025(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2018
domainking...

In a live chat with your agent... he requested for a my email login details so that he can set things for me... it is okay is my mail secure
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by 2innocent(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2018
Hello Domainking, please how much do you charge for hosting and domain king? and do you have free themes after hosting? thanks.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:08am On May 26, 2018
Abdul9025:
domainking...

In a live chat with your agent... he requested for a my email login details so that he can set things for me... it is okay is my mail secure

Hi Abdul9025,

For assisting you and resolving your issue I request you to please contact us via mail to our support team at support@domainking.ng.

Please mention your query to our Support Team so that they can assist you.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:19am On May 26, 2018
2innocent:
Hello Domainking, please how much do you charge for hosting and domain king? and do you have free themes after hosting? thanks.

Hi 2innocent,

Please note that cost is depend upon the hosting plan and domain name extension you choose.

You can start with our Soldier Hosting plan in just N3600 per month with 20% promotional code. Our Soldier Hosting plan carries free .com.ng domain and you can place an order for Hosting account with .com.ng for free domain.

For Hosting plans, you can visit: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Currently we are offering Upto 20% OFF on our hosting plans and free .com.ng and .com domain with our Hosting plans.

This guide should be of help for ordering a hosting plan: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-buy-web-hosting/

=================
Regarding payment:
=================
You can make us payment via your card online or via bank transfer into our Bank account.

Once your Hosting and Domain is activated then you can install any CMS like Wordpress, Joomla etc.

================
Regarding Themes:
================
Yes, you can install various free themes from here: https://wordpress.org/themes/

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dalexz4(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2018
Hey, I bought a domain name and you haven't hosted it. I've paid for both fees. Its 1 week now. Email - Ayoolaolugbengadaniel4[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 31, 2018
Hello Sir, do you think there is an issue with domainking setting up process or some script is causing connection failure in my domain? Your support teams has assisted me severally in putting things right, but it is no avail. I even gave the support person my blogger login details, though risky, I obliged to it to make things right. However, I am still at the same spot where I was even after still going through my domain panel myself. What do you think is wrong, Sir? Without the domain my blog works fine, but I just wanted things done professionally.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
dalexz4:
Hey, I bought a domain name and you haven't hosted it. I've paid for both fees. Its 1 week now. Email - Ayoolaolugbengadaniel4[at]gmail[dot]com
Hi,
I have checked that our support team has already replied to you regarding this query in ticket 424469.

You can check the reply sent to you in ticket from here: https://clients.domainking.ng/viewticket.php?tid=424469&c=T7eJGdWA

Please also check the Inbox and Spam folder of your registered email for the same.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ovakpo001:
Hello Sir, do you think there is an issue with domainking setting up process or some script is causing connection failure in my domain? Your support teams has assisted me severally in putting things right, but it is no avail. I even gave the support person my blogger login details, though risky, I obliged to it to make things right. However, I am still at the same spot where I was even after still going through my domain panel myself. What do you think is wrong, Sir? Without the domain my blog works fine, but I just wanted things done professionally.
Hi,
Please try to understand that we are not sure about your issue until you confirm us the domain name.

So please confirm us the domain name by raising a support ticket or you can contact our Live Chat Support Team at our website.

You can raise a support ticket from here: https://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Our support team will check your issue and get back to you on this same ticket.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by mubarak23: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
See Domain King or Whatever you call your self, you better don't mesh with the domain name I have with you, why would you tell me that my domain name has been moved to godday, when i did not authorize the transfer.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
mubarak23:
See Domain King or Whatever you call your self, you better don't mesh with the domain name I have with you, why would you tell me that my domain name has been moved to godday, when i did not authorize the transfer.
Hi,
I have checked that our support team has already replied to you on this issue in ticket 579090. Please check your registered email & and check the reply sent to you.

Please note that your domain was expired 6 months ago. And your domain was registered by someone with Godaddy as you have not renewed your domain within the renewal period. Moreover we have not any control on who can register your domain name if it was re-available for registration.

If you have any further query regarding this issue then you can contact our support team by replying in that same ticket. Our support team will assist you further regarding your issue.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Mediablare: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Pls am having problem linking my blog with the domain undecided am not really an expert at this Pls I will appretiate if u can direct me on how to get it done..

NB: it's showing error After clicking On the DNS
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by INFOTECH2: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good day

I am having problems accessing www.firstimedaddy.com

I have dropped a ticket but it's taking forever
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mediablare:
Pls am having problem linking my blog with the domain undecided am not really an expert at this Pls I will appretiate if u can direct me on how to get it done..

NB: it's showing error After clicking On the DNS

Hi Mediablare,

The error that you are getting is due to managing your Domain DNS panel from wrong panel.

Kindly note that we provide Free DNS panel with each domain registration to manage the Domain DNS records. You need to log into your Free DNS panel via My Services section in your client panel.

So please confirm us your domain name so that we can create a free DNS panel for you, if it is not created yet.

This guide should be of helpful to access Free DNS and email panel: https://www.domainking.ng/articles/cpanel-login/#client_panel

Note: Please use the "Method 2" in above guide to access your Free DNS and Email panel.

If you will get any error then please send us the screenshot of the error message that you are getting at your end. I will help you accordingly.

=======================
Regarding Blogger Integration:
=======================

If you want to integrate your domain to your Blog please read this guide: https://www.domainking.ng/articles/setup-custom-domain-on-blogger/

Please contact our support team regarding Blogger Integration by generating your CNAMEs. Our support team will assist you further regarding your issue.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
INFOTECH2:
Good day

I am having problems accessing www.firstimedaddy.com

I have dropped a ticket but it's taking forever

Hi INFOTECH2,

I have checked your query with our support team and I can see that our Support Team has replied to your query.

Please log in to your client panel and check your support ticket response from here: https://clients.domainking.ng/viewticket.php?tid=238622&c=BMky95ew

If you have any further query regarding this issue then you can contact our support team by replying in that same ticket. Our support team will assist you further regarding your issue.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Donsammi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
Thanks for showing your interest in transferring your domain to us.

If you want to transfer your domain to us then please read this: https://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-transfer-a-domain-to-domainking/

Moreover I request you to please contact our Live Chat Support Team at our website, And confirm us the domain name so that we can check and let you know the process of transferring your domain to us.

You are again requested to contact our Live Chat Support team at our website. They will assist you immediately regarding your domain transfer query.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG Support

hello
my client just complained to me that his site is unavailable.

slimtexdmc.com
what may be the cause?

he's a upcoming musician and that site is his portfolio

I don't know what will warrant his site to be suspended.

can u guys tell me what's up
what's wrong?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Donsammi:

hello
my client just complained to me that his site is unavailable.

slimtexdmc.com
what may be the cause?

he's a upcoming musician and that site is his portfolio

I don't know what will warrant his site to be suspended.

can u guys tell me what's up
what's wrong?

Hi Donsammi,
I have checked that our support team has already contacted you on 08-June-2018 in ticket 855649 for this issue. But we never heard back from you.

Moreover, we have sent another email to you yesterday, please check it.

You can check the reply sent to you in ticket from here: https://clients.domainking.ng/viewticket.php?tid=855649&c=v2KZenxw

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Domainking, I am not happy with your service. Its like I paid my money for nothing. How can I pay for a domain yet it is not accessible? Having laid complaints severally am beginning to think you guys are clueless about why a domain would not connect to a blog. I think a refund of my money would be better.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ovakpo001:
Domainking, I am not happy with your service. Its like I paid my money for nothing. How can I pay for a domain yet it is not accessible? Having laid complaints severally am beginning to think you guys are clueless about why a domain would not connect to a blog. I think a refund of my money would be better.

Hi Ovakpo001,
I am Angad from DomainKing.NG & I am really sorry for any inconveniences caused to you.

Could you please let me know if you have contacted our support for this issue. And can you please also confirm your domain name & your blog name that you are trying to integrate?

I've checked your old posts on Nairaland & it appears that your blogger blog is champsbtmh..com. And upon opening it, it looks like Google have deleted your blog.

Are you trying to integrate this above blog with your domain? If yes, then please note that it cannot be done. You cannot link your domain to a deleted or non-existent blog. So please check it as it appears that you are trying to link your domain to a blog that does not exist.

Moreover, I request you to please get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng. They will surely help you with any issues within minutes.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
I deleted champsbtmh..com and created the new platform champsnaija..com

It was champsnaija..com I registered a custom domain name with you people.

I have done all you people told me to do, yet the problem stays. Firefox, Chrome, html browser, boat browser has all failed to access the custom domain. But without the domain it opens with speed.

It seems you people can not diagnose and the resolve the issue to the big question; why is it that the blog works fine without the custom domain?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2018
Ovakpo001:
I deleted champsbtmh..com and created the new platform champsnaija..com

It was champsnaija..com I registered a custom domain name with you people.

I have done all you people told me to do, yet the problem stays. Firefox, Chrome, html browser, boat browser has all failed to access the custom domain. But without the domain it opens with speed.

It seems you people can not diagnose and the resolve the issue to the big question; why is it that the blog works fine without the custom domain?

Dear Ovakpo001,

I have just checked your website at my end and it is working perfectly fine. Please see screenshot of your website for your references: https://snag.gy/lBrIm9.jpg

I can see that our Support team have already completed the Blogger Integration of your custom domain and responded you via Support ticket many times in the last few days. Please read your support ticket response by logging into your client panel

I have also checked your website at GTMetrix.com and Kproxy.com to check if your website is working or not. Your website is working fine there too.

Please see GT Metrix and Kproxy report respectively here: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/champsnaija.com/SFYoXI7E , http://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sjttmagecrzv/srst/p2/

So it is clear that your domain is working perfectly with Blogger. Please try to load your website at GT Metrix and Kproxy to check if your website is working fine at your end.

If your website is not working at your end then it may be due to DNS/Caching issues or Internet connectivity issues at your end.

I request you to clear your Browser cache/cookies and flush DNS by taking help of these guides: https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Cache-and-Cookies , https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Cache-and-Cookies

Please also try loading your website at different Browser and different Internet connection. Your Blog should load fine.

If your Blog is still not working as shown you in screenshot then I request you to immediately contact to our Support Team along with the screenshot of your display screen.

Moreover, I request you to always get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

Please understand the Nairaland thread is not an right medium for communicating support issues so if you have any issues directly contact us via Live Chat Support on our website or via email. Our Support team will respond you in minutes.

I am awaiting your response regarding your Blog.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Zacch1993(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2018
Your Customer Support is to Slow. I think you People have to learn from Namecheap.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Zacch1993:
Your Customer Support is to Slow. I think you People have to learn from Namecheap.

Hi Zacch1993,
I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Could you please confirm me have you contacted our Support Team regarding your query ?

Please note we offer 24/7 Support ticket, emails support & you will always get a reply within few minutes.

Moreover, we have live chat support that is available everyday from 6:30AM to 4PM except Sunday. We are always there for you.

I request you to always get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

Please understand the Nairaland thread is not an right medium for communicating support issues so if you have any issues directly contact us via Live Chat Support on our website or via email. Our Support team will respond you in minutes.

I am awaiting your response regarding your queries.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yomalex(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hello DomainKingTeam

I need to transfer out a domain, i have requested for EPP code 3 times and you have sent me 3 DIFFERENT codes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.