Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150894 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by purpleB(f): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Bigboy,
I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I request you to please get in touch with our support team regarding payment if your order is not activated yet. You can get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

Please understand the Nairaland thread is not an right medium for communicating support issues so if you have any issues directly contact us via Live Chat Support on our website or via email. Our Support team will respond you in minutes.

So kindly get in touch with our Support team as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG

Hello domain king,I sent my blog's CNAME for integration received a success mail but I still get this(picture below)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dengepo: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2018
Hi,
We sent you a mail five days ago from ecacnigeria@hotmail.com , there was no response from you. We did another reminder two days ago, still no response, is there any reason our mails have remained u attended to?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Premiumwriter: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Have any promo codes for your domain
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by kinsmann: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hi,

I want to host my Domainking name on domainking website
but the charges are not corresponding to what it suppose to be.

pls help with it.

From the image attached am suppose to pay N3,600 but my invoice
is showing N4,500.

Pls help correct the difference so that i can pay.

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2018
dengepo:
Hi,
We sent you a mail five days ago from ecacnigeria@hotmail.com , there was no response from you. We did another reminder two days ago, still no response, is there any reason our mails have remained u attended to?

Hi Dengepo,

I have checked that your email:ecacnigeria@hotmail.com is not registered in our records.

I request you to please get in touch with our support team regarding your query via registered email. You can get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

Please understand the Nairaland thread is not an right medium for communicating support issues so if you have any issues directly contact us via Live Chat Support on our website or via email. Our Support team will respond you in minutes.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Have any promo codes for your domain

Hi Premiumwriter,

Our Black Friday sale and Cyber Monday Sale has been expired. If you have placed an order using promo code during sale then you would be able to take benefit of it.

I request you to please get in touch with our support team regarding this query. You can get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2018
kinsmann:
Hi,

I want to host my Domainking name on domainking website
but the charges are not corresponding to what it suppose to be.

pls help with it.

From the image attached am suppose to pay N3,600 but my invoice
is showing N4,500.

Pls help correct the difference so that i can pay.

Hi Kinsmann,

I have checked that our Support team have already replied to your query. Please check and confirm at your end.

For further queries, I request you to always get in touch with our support team. You can get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by callydon(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
omafu:
Hi Domainking.
I Have Been Seeing A Lot Of Negative Reviews About Your Hosting. And I Kinda Want To Host My Domain Name On Your Site So I Want To Hear It Directly From You. Do I Have The Guarantee That I Will Have A Good Web Hosting On Your Site?

Just be HONEST with urself, what kinda response are you expecting from this ur question

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
omafu:
Hi Domainking.
I Have Been Seeing A Lot Of Negative Reviews About Your Hosting. And I Kinda Want To Host My Domain Name On Your Site So I Want To Hear It Directly From You. Do I Have The Guarantee That I Will Have A Good Web Hosting On Your Site?
Hi Omafu,
Thank you for reaching out to us.

Most of the users who are actually using our service love us.

I want to point out the following:
1) We use the most advanced technology stack to build our servers (better than any of our competitors). Our servers have SSD drives (5X Faster that normal HDD drives), plus Built-in page caching which would make your pages load even faster. No other providers are offering these features.

2) We take pride in fact that we have the fastest & most responsive support team. We reply to all support requests within a few minutes.

3) We had near 100% uptime on all our servers for the past 4 months with almost zero downtime for any websites hosted with us.

If you are reading any review, please always verify its accuracy before falling for it.

Many users may try to downgrade a service in an attempt to promote their own service. Any genuine review will always have the website name (hosted with us) along the detailed experience of the service (which could include screenshots & support conversations in case of bad experience).

In any other case, please don't fall for any review as it could very well be deceiving instead of actual test of the service.

You are open to try our service risk free. All our Hosting plans come with 30 days money back guarantee. So in any case you are not satisfied with our hosting, then you can always ask for a refund.

And once you have tested us, please feel free to openly share you feedback. We will be glad to read it & hopefully have you as our new promoter.

I really hope that it answers your doubts. I look forward to have you hosted with us.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Bigboy289(m): 12:57am On Dec 10, 2018
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Omafu,
Thank you for reaching out to us.

Most of the users who are actually using our service love us.

I want to point out the following:
1) We use the most advanced technology stack to build our servers (better than any of our competitors). Our servers have SSD drives (5X Faster that normal HDD drives), plus Built-in page caching which would make your pages load even faster. No other providers are offering these features.

2) We take pride in fact that we have the fastest & most responsive support team. We reply to all support requests within a few minutes.

3) We had near 100% uptime on all our servers for the past 4 months with almost zero downtime for any websites hosted with us.

If you are reading any review, please always verify its accuracy before falling for it.

Many users may try to downgrade a service in an attempt to promote their own service. Any genuine review will always have the website name (hosted with us) along the detailed experience of the service (which could include screenshots & support conversations in case of bad experience).

In any other case, please don't fall for any review as it could very well be deceiving instead of actual test of the service.

You are open to try our service risk free. All our Hosting plans come with 30 days money back guarantee. So in any case you are not satisfied with our hosting, then you can always ask for a refund.

And once you have tested us, please feel free to openly share you feedback. We will be glad to read it & hopefully have you as our new promoter.

I really hope that it answers your doubts. I look forward to have you hosted with us.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Will you help me with seo if I buy hosting from your company?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2018
Bigboy289:
Will you help me with seo if I buy hosting from your company?

Hi Bigboy289,
Thank you for your query.

Sorry, we are currently not providing any SEO services. SEO is a full time work & it requires professionals to manage SEO for a website. And its not possible for us to manage this for our clients. A website's SEO needs to be managed by the clients.

But you can learn SEO by following & reading websites like Moz, Quicksprout & other similar websites. You can start from these links: https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo , https://www.quicksprout.com/the-beginners-guide-to-online-marketing-chapter-10/

Regarding hosting plans:
=================
For Hosting plans, you can visit: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Currently we are offering Upto 20% OFF on our hosting plans and free .com.ng and .com domain with our Hosting plans.

This guide should be of help for ordering a hosting plan: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-buy-web-hosting/

I hope this clarify your queries.

Best Regards,
Angad,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Bigboy289(m): 3:14am On Dec 15, 2018
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Bigboy289,

Sorry, we are currently not providing any SEO services. SEO is a full time work & it requires professionals to manage SEO for a website. And its not possible for us to manage this for our clients. A website's SEO needs to be managed by the clients.

But you can learn SEO by following & reading websites like Moz, Quicksprout & other similar websites. You can start from these links: https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo , https://www.quicksprout.com/the-beginners-guide-to-online-marketing-chapter-10/

Regarding hosting plans:
=================

Currently we are offering Upto 20% OFF on our hosting plans and free .com.ng and .com domain with our Hosting plans.

This guide should be of help for ordering a hosting plan: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-buy-web-hosting/

Best Regards,
Angad,
DomainKing.NG
ok
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Olusharp(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
DomainKingTeam:

Regarding hosting plans:
=================

Best Regards,
Angad,
DomainKing.NG
Hello, i just made payment for a domain via online transfer please check your mail for further proof...
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Jovialportal0: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2019
domainking:
Hi,
I am Karan B from DomainKingNG Team. DomainKingNG is an Accredited Registrar from India. We have recently started business in Nigeria.

This thread is not a promotional thread.

Purpose of this thread is to engage with the users of Nairaland who would like to know more about DomainKingNG and our offers.

You can also ask about any issues related to domain & hosting. We will genuinely try to help if we can.

Users can also openly use this thread to post their feedback on our service.

Please play fair & do not attempt to use this thread to post promotional materials or spam.

We would like the Nairaland Webmaster community to benefit from this thread.

Consider it like our Nairaland Social Page & engage with us.

Best Regards,
DomainKingNG Team
hello, pls I want to move my site from one of my domainking account to another, do you offer the service of web transfer?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by adex3g(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
hello domainking
i am an old customer, any promo code for an existing customers, i want to add one domain to my domains.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hello Domainking,

Please I want to know the process of setting up cloudflare for my custom domain.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2019
cut
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2019
represherzugson:
DOMAIN KING THEY ARE CHEATERS

They are scammer wooooo

they scam on me if you think am lie inbox me to show you all my evidence
Hi Represherzugson,
I am really sorry that you are having a bad experience with us.

I have checked the reason that prompted you to post this comment & I noticed that you have been facing issues with your payment.

I found that your screenshot for proof of payment is not clear at all as it does not have any payment details. We have tried to get your payment tracked multiple times with our banking partner using the details that you had sent but they could not locate it.

As already advised by our support, I request you to please get in touch with your bank because it is possible there was some issue at their end that could have caused the payment to fail. Or the details that you are sending us are not correct like difference in the name or transaction reference.

I request you to please send us a clear screenshot of your payment so that we can try to get your payment tracked again.

Moreover, if the payment is debited from your account then you can even get the reversal for it from your bank as we have not received it. You just need to get in touch with your bank for it as advised in our support messages.

Please also understand that this is a payment issue & by no means a reflection of our service & support. We have been trying our best to assist you on this issue & it makes no sense for you to let you down for such an issue. We also feel really bad for your bad experience that you having with us, but I hope you also understand the issue from our side.

Please get in touch with your bank & let us know once you have their response. We will be glad to get your update.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Ovakpo001:
Hello Domainking,

Please I want to know the process of setting up cloudflare for my custom domain.
Hi Ovakpo001,
Thank you so much for your query.

You can easily setup Cloudflare on your domain in 5 minutes. Please refer to this guide for help: https://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-setup-cloudflare-on-your-website/

You just need to enter the DNS records from Blogger in your Cloudflare panel.

If you are facing any issues then please get in touch with our support or live chat on our website. We will be happy to help you.

Best Regards,
Angad,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2019
adex3g:
hello domainking
i am an old customer, any promo code for an existing customers, i want to add one domain to my domains.
Hi Adex3g,
Thank you so much for your query & I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Can you please let me know the domain extension (like .com, .ng etc.) that you are looking to order. We may have an ongoing promo right now depending on the extension that you want to order.

You can also get in touch with our chat support on our website https://www.domainking.ng & they will be glad to help you with all your questions.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by adex3g(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Adex3g,
Thank you so much for your query & I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Can you please let me know the domain extension (like .com, .ng etc.) that you are looking to order. We may have an ongoing promo right now depending on the extension that you want to order.

You can also get in touch with our chat support on our website https://www.domainking.ng & they will be glad to help you with all your questions.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG

a .com domain
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Generalmac(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Any number to call to get to support center? It's urgent.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dagoldenboi001: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's been more than three days now and my website is not yet online. What's happening?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Generalmac:
Any number to call to get to support center? It's urgent.

Hi Generalmac,
Sorry for delay in getting back to you.

I am sorry, currently we don't provide voice support but you can email us at: support@domainking.ng or you can contact us from your registered user email or by creating a support ticket from your account: http://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Our support team will get back to you within few minutes & glad to answer your all queries.

Regards,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
dagoldenboi001:
It's been more than three days now and my website is not yet online. What's happening?

Hello dagoldenboi001,
Sorry for delay in getting back to you.

Have you raised support ticket for this issue. If you have already done, you will surly get reply & will resolve your issue from our support team within few minutes.

And for faster resolving any issue in future, you are requested to raise a support ticket from here: https://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Our Support team will check your issue and get back to you.

Regards,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Bigboy289(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Dkng, what is the maximum number of posts allowed for someone on soilder plan?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bigboy289:
Dkng, what is the maximum number of posts allowed for someone on soilder plan?

Hello Bigboy289,

There is no restriction while uploading posts on the Soldier hosting plan. You can upload the posts on Soldier Hosting Plan, unless you have disk space available on the Soldier Hosting Plan.

Whenever your allotted disk space will be over, you will not be able to post or upload anything.

Currently, we are offered 2GB disk space on Soldier hosting plan. You can also check & confirm it from here: https://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

This guide will be helpful for you to placing hosting order: https://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-buy-web-hosting/

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Bigboy289(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
DomainKingTeam:

Hello Bigboy289,

There is no restriction while uploading posts on the Soldier hosting plan. You can upload the posts on Soldier Hosting Plan, unless you have disk space available on the Soldier Hosting Plan.

Whenever your allotted disk space will be over, you will not be able to post or upload anything.

Currently, we are offered 2GB disk space on Soldier hosting plan. You can also check & confirm it from here: https://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

This guide will be helpful for you to placing hosting order: https://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-buy-web-hosting/

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG
OK, thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Bigboy289(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
DomainKingTeam:

Hello Bigboy289,

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG
I want to check my available disk space, I want to login to cpanel but it is telling me : "you changed your IP address"

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.