Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! (3843 Views)

Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2014
Let us not sell our future for stipends; the truth is NO country can move forward by being ruled by a man who says stealing is not corruption. He can't even fire a man who is responsible for the sham recruitment by the immigration service.
Power has reduced, corruption has increased and security isn't assured and some 'normal' Nigerians are shouting GEJ till 2019 I hereby throw my weight behind the BUHARI VANGUARD.. I grew up in a military base and I know him well so dont feed me with fake negative news about him.. Shey Na like this we go dey go

13 Likes

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Dereformer(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2014
Aloralord1:
Let us not sell our future for stipends; the truth is NO country can move forward by being ruled by a man who says stealing is not corruption. He can't even fire a man who is responsible for the sham recruitment by the immigration service.
Power has reduced, corruption has increased and security isn't assured and some 'normal' Nigerians are shouting GEJ till 2019 I hereby throw my weight behind the BUHARI VANGUARD.. I grew up in a military base and I know him well so dont feed me with fake negative news about him.. Shey Na like this we go dey go

Buhari is perpetually un-electable---elrufai

GEJ till 2019

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by brownlord: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2014
Same Buhari said abacha was not corrupt, Same Buhari refused to appear in Oputa panel to clear corruption charges simply because he don't give a damn, same Buhari unjustly executed 3 Nigeria's without fair hearing even with protest and appeal from within and outside world, same Buhari locked up a man who's committed no crime and deny him drugs, same Buhari arrested someone who committed no crime and deny him of attending his fathers funeral, same Buhari arrested someone in uk and tried to illegally smuggled him to Nigeria, same Buhari gave soldiers whip ( koboko ) to whip Nigerians old or young in the name of discipline.

GEJ is Incompetent but can't choose a dictator as to lead me, APC said fashola is the best governor, are they saying they can't give ticket to that same man and find a northern Christian instead of forcing a Buhari down our throat or leaving us with no option to choose between two devils GEJ and Buhari.

If you can throw your child into lagoon for being stubborn, if you can pick a gun and shut your wife for disrespecting you, or poison your husband for cheating on you, then it's okay for you to vote a Buhari, that is how I see the disciplinarian who weep men and women, unjustly arrest and execute people without fair hearing.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
All those comments won't move those of us who know Gen Buhari well. Not even Faahola scares corrupt people like Buhari. Ask serving and retired top army officers.. He's discipline personified. Only corrupt, bigoted and undisciplined peeps don't want him there.
Like I said, DONT feed me with lies about the General. I'm a christian, a staunch Anglican and I would vote and campaign for him.. Keep shouting GEJ till 2019 while ur country collapses; its ur call!

17 Likes

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
All those comments won't move those of us who know Gen Buhari well. Not even Fashola scares corrupts people like Buhari. Ask serving and retired top army officers.. He's discipline personified. Only corrupt, bigoted and undisciplined peeps don't want him there.
Like I said, DONT feed me with lies about the General. I'm a christian, a staunch Anglican and I would vote and campaign for him.. Keep shouting GEJ till 2019 while ur country collapses; its ur call!

1 Like

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
brownlord:
Same Buhari said abacha was not corrupt, [s]Same Buhari refused to appear in Oputa panel to clear corruption charges[/s] simply because he don't give a damn, same Buhari unjustly executed 3 Nigeria's without fair hearing even with protest and appeal from within and outside world, same Buhari locked up a man who's committed no crime and deny him drugs, same Buhari arrested someone who committed no crime and deny him of attending his fathers funeral, same Buhari arrested someone in uk and tried to illegally smuggled him to Nigeria, same Buhari gave soldiers whip ( koboko ) to whip Nigerians old or young in the name of discipline.

GEJ is Incompetent but can't choose a dictator as to lead me, APC said fashola is the best governor, are they saying they can't give ticket to that same man and find a northern Christina instead of forcing a Buhari down our throat or leaving us with no option to choose between two devils GEJ and Buhari.

If you can through your child into lagoon for being stubborn, if you can pick a gun and shut your wife for disrespecting you, or poison your husband for cheating on you, then it's okay for you to vote a Buhari, that is how I see the disciplinarian who weep men and women, unjustly arrest and execute people without fair hearing.
This troll and his foolishness. I am sure that it is your village Chief that invited GMB to face corruption charges

8 Likes

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by ASL33: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Aloralord1:
So we should elect the person who said that ABACHA is not corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by brownlord: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
This troll and his foolishness. I am sure that it is your village Chief that invited GMB to face corruption charges

Do I expect anything less from a hired e militant with a born slave mentality? How come it's only the bold part you could strike, does that mean the corrupt general is guilty of others?

4 Likes

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Omimah: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Same Buhari refused to appear in Oputa panel to clear corruption charges simply because he don't give a damn
You just disgraced yourself, the Oputa Panel was not set up to hear corruption cases but those on human right violation.

4 Likes

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by brownlord: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Omimah:

You just disgraced yourself, the Oputa Panel was not set up to hear corruption cases but those on human right violation.

Right, was he invited and did he honour the invitation?

2 Likes

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by leo1234(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerians are afraid of Buhari.
The devil u know is better than the Angel u do not know.
Buhari is not the only disciplined man in Nigeria.
Sometimes I wonder if the man forget something for Aso rock. grin
APC should forget it if they can't present another candidate.
Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
ASL33:
So we should elect the person who said that ABACHA is not corrupt.
Buhari didn't condone corruption when he was head of state- FACT.
Jonathan celebrates, rewards and defends corruption - FACT!
The difference is clear!
Keep quoting what puts GMB in bad light but can u counter the above FACTS?

3 Likes

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
You APC people have not given us a better deal. All u say is Nigeria will sink, blood will flow, heads will row...' Is that better? If ur father says that in the house each day, will u be comfortable?

2 Likes

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by JEITO: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
The President didn't mean stealing is not corruption, you must understand the angle from which he was coming. He was looking at the broader definition of corruption. Stealing no doubt is one of the make-ups of corruption but I guess Mr President was coming from the angle of corruption being a whole range of misdeed of which abuse of office for personal gain is a part.

Perhaps the President was insinuating that the theft aspect have been glorified, while other parts have been left untouched.

By the way, the President is human so he is not immune to error and so we can't continue to rub this statement on his face afterall, some of those found guilty of embezzlement have either been prosecuted, or relieved of their appointments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by egift(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Looters and their foot-soldiers are afraid of going to jail and losing their means of illegal wealth - Now they are throwing everything to demonize Buhari.

The fate of Nigeria is greater than the Loots of Jonathan and his Gang. The Zoologist will head back to the Zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Ngwakwe: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
You still have your freedom to say your mind anyhow you wish.

Vote Buhari and see Nairaland existence come to a close.

Is it what you want?

Say no to Buhari as President

See Buhari's human right fact file below

The expectations of the people were not matched by the regime of General Buhari.

As soon as it came to power, it indicated that it would pay scant regard to human rights, and the regime was true to its word.

It promulgated decrees in draconian terms, and placed many Nigerians in indefinite detention without trial — many of them belonged to the former political class, and some were opponents of the regime.

The government also seriously curtailed press freedom and imposed a blanket ban on political activities, which was later extended to include a ban on debates on the political future of the country.

There was serious erosion of the civil liberties of Nigerians, and by the time the regime
Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by pacesetter939: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thank you for sticking with the truth. The reality is that those canvassing for 'GEJ to 2019' on social media are either paid agents of Nigerian destruction, enemies of Nigerian development or their collaborators. No sane Nigerian would, after proper inspection of what is happening in Nigeria from 2010 till date, will support the GEJ led government. We must all rally round to sack this dude back to Otueke in lunching the Operation #BringBackGoodluckEbeleJanathanToOtuekeIn2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
kaorama:
You APC people have not given us a better deal. All u say is Nigeria will sink, blood will flow, heads will row...' Is that better? If ur father says that in the house each day, will u be comfortable?
Hasn't Fashola and Amosun given u a better deal at state level?. if truly someone threatened to unleash bloodshed and wasn't arrested, shouldn't that tell u we don't have a leader?
@Ngwakwe, I'm not a politician but I can smell a partisan one from afar.. Buhari did all he could to enforce discipline, wanna deny that?
Worthy to note is that None of GEJ's supporters have said GEJ has excelled; they are just trying to bring GMB down.. SMH..

2 Likes

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by tinkinjow: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yes we should at the least continue like this, roads are being built as never before, rails and trains are back, airports are better than what they used to be, more schools and universities, better equipped hospitals, agriculture has taken a giant leap, car assembly plants are springing up, investments increasing than ever, .....I can go on and on.

Let's agree that it can be better but not when the alternative is a Buhari whose only knowledge is some gun training in the army and the so called satanic verses in the Quran: Or a Tinubu from what we have known about Lagos.
Nigeria needs someone with sound understanding of political economy in a globalised world.
We don't need any person whose only claim to the presidency is based on an erroneous perception of an anti corruption stance. And can't even operate a common computer.

With sincerity, again I say, yes we can continue like this. You too be sincere.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
tinkinjow:
Yes we should at the least continue like this, roads are being built as never before, rails and trains are back, airports are better than what they used to be, more schools and universities, better equipped hospitals, agriculture has taken a giant leap, car assembly plants are springing up, investments increasing than ever, .....I can go on and on.

Let's agree that it can be better but not when the alternative is a Buhari whose only knowledge is some gun training in the army and the so called satanic verses in the Quran: Or a Tinubu from what we have known about Lagos.
Nigeria needs someone with sound understanding of political economy in a globalised world.
We don't need any person whose only claim to the presidency is based on an erroneous perception of an anti corruption stance. And can't even operate a common computer.

With sincerity, again I say, yes we can continue like this. You too be sincere.
Looolz...Sincerely, don't think Ure in Nigeria.. All what u pointed out seems like sarcasm honestly.

1 Like

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by PhockPhockMan: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Op, your mumu no get mate.

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by idris4r83(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Op, your mumu no get mate.

pot calling kettle black. wetin bring mumu mata come again? your monicker has said it all.
Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
@ Op

Hit the deck my guy, this your capping no go see any treasure island, if them don give you some fingers, I understand, collect ur loot enjoy, but with all honesty your cappings na confirm jew/lubber yarn.
Deck ur mouth.
Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by jdilight(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Aloralord1:

What thing did Buhari do as a former president that positioned Nigeria for growth/progress?
Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by jdilight(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Aloralord1:

Looolz...Sincerely, don't think Ure in Nigeria.. All what u pointed out seems like sarcasm honestly.

If you are in Nigeria please, what part of Nigeria are you? Because what that person posted is true. More than 70% of the federal roads are in good condition and many are under construction. All the regime from the first till GEJ has never equaled this fit.

What about Agriculture.

What about rail way transportation.

etc

1 Like

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by jdilight(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Aloralord1:

Hasn't Fashola and Amosun given u a better deal at state level?. if truly someone threatened to unleash bloodshed and wasn't arrested, shouldn't that tell u we don't have a leader?
@Ngwakwe, I'm not a politician but I can smell a partisan one from afar.. Buhari did all he could to enforce discipline, wanna deny that?
Worthy to note is that None of GEJ's supporters have said GEJ has excelled; they are just trying to bring GMB down.. SMH..

GEJ's achievements dwarf all the achievements of all ex Nigerian leaders put together.

1 Like

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by anonimi: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
brownlord:
Same Buhari refused to appear in Oputa panel to clear corruption charges simply because he don't give a damn,

Thanks for the above reminder.
I had completely forgotten about this.
Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by jdilight(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
egift:
Looters and their foot-soldiers are afraid of going to jail and losing their means of illegal wealth - Now they are throwing everything to demonize Buhari.

The fate of Nigeria is greater than the Loots of Jonathan and his Gang. The Zoologist will head back to the Zoo.

Its a pity you still live in the military regime. Now you can't put anyone in prison as a president, unless a pauper. The best you can do is take the person to court.

Now let me ask you. What did all the ex presidents including Buhari do with oil wind fall of their time to improve the northern part of Nigeria not the entire nation oo?

1 Like

Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by ibrahym47(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
leo1234:
Nigerians are afraid of Buhari.
The devil u know is better than the Angel u do not know.
Buhari is not the only disciplined man in Nigeria.
Sometimes I wonder if the man forget something for Aso rock. grin
APC should forget it if they can't present another candidate.
Will luck bring GEJ to aso rock if he's not a politician?
Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by lilbabyak(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
opinion is like an asshole everybody is entitled to one. but what happens when you have yours in your brain. . PDP
Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Our Children will hold us responsible for our actions today
Gej is hell bent on destroying our country
It is time we Vote out the umbrella protecting thieves
Re: Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! by ASL33: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Aloralord1:

Buhari didn't condone corruption when he was head of state- FACT.
Jonathan celebrates, rewards and defends corruption - FACT!
The difference is clear!
Keep quoting what puts GMB in bad light but can u counter the above FACTS?
You are one funny dude, Ok you want me to quote what put him in good light? I am only repeating what he said and that is no crime just as you are quoting what you assume that will make people not to vote GEJ.

Abacha is not corrupt is the same as saying stealing is not corruption. Abacha stole fact. that is why GMB said he was not corrupt. So GEJ and GMB are saying the same thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. / BREAKING NEWS :- Another Helicopter Crash In Yola Today Friday 21/11/2014 / Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.