Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. (4105 Views)

Sanusi Vindicated, $20 Billion Was Actually Unremitted / N5tn Stolen Under Jonathan –Investigation / Nigeria: Malabu Oil Scam - How U.S.$1.1 Billion Was Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by jchima14: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
clapping wit one hand grin
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
GodsMercy1:
Can you begin to clap for yourself now? Indeed, Buhari didn't serve under Abacha. I was the one who did. Clap for yourself again to justify your pay master. God bless Nigeria.
he did not serve under Abacha's cabinet. FYI, Cabinet Members along with the President run the government.
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
So OBJ has this information and he didn‘t use it in 2003,2007 and 2011. Reuben Abatin and Oliseh Mantu hasn‘t see this.

Op na only you waka come.

3 Likes

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by smartcount003(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
he did not serve under Abacha's cabinet. FYI, Cabinet Members along with the President run the government.

My friend you are begining to sound unintellengent, may be out of frustration or lack of facts. I used to like the way you make your arguments. But this time, you've lost it. I think there are times when it's better to keep shut instead of ridiculing yourself. Dig deep and present to us something better. Thank you. I'm waiting...

4 Likes

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by doctokwus: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
smartcount003:

My friend you are begining to sound unintellengent, may be out of frustration or lack of facts. I used to like the way you make your arguments. But this time, you've lost it. I think there are times when it's better to keep shut instead of ridiculing yourself. Dig deep and present to us something better. Thank you. I'm waiting...
U are d one who is sounding very unintelligent and its a shame.Go and check those who constitute d cabinet of any govt,den come back and apologise.
Let me help u: there are heads of NTA,FRCN,DG of NAFDAC,are they members of GEJ's cabinet?Oya open ur dictionary and pray 4 4gvness.

1 Like

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by najoke: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
doctokwus:

U are d one who is sounding very unintelligent and its a shame.Go and check those who constitute d cabinet of any govt,den come back and apologise.
Let me help u: there are heads of NTA,FRCN,DG of NAFDAC,are they members of GEJ's cabinet?Oya open ur dictionary and pray 4 4gvness.
^
Dude aint smart -count003 after all grin
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by major466(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Abacha and Buhari are birds of the same feathers. Totally corrupt.

Gen Sani Abacha was not corrupt. - Gen Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Iykopee(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
GodsMercy1:
Can you begin to clap for yourself now? Indeed, Buhari didn't serve under Abacha. I was the one who did. Clap for yourself again to justify your pay master. God bless Nigeria.

^^^ To think the guy is a human makes mockery of humans. Imagine him saying GMB didnt serve under abacha's govt. Maybe it was mine he did served.

1 Like

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
doctokwus:

You may also join your friend clapping too. Who appointed them and for which purpose? To run down the government or support the government? Please, just accept your flaws that you were wrong on this. It's the prerogative of the head of state to appoint whosoever he deem fit to project/support his government towards achieving his set goals of whom your Gen was one of his appointees. Any action or inaction of the Gen constitutes part of that regime. Your friend has openly acknowledged the human rights atrocities of that government. It's left for a man of the Gen to step aside from such a government that was even suspended from Commonwealth of Nations due to so many reasons but not limited to Ken Saro Wiwa's death. Stop defending the indefendable. God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by smartcount003(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
najoke:

^
Dude aint smart -count003 after all grin

Always doing what you're paid to do- distort the facts. So you want to tell me Buhari was not accountable to Abacha by virtue of the fact he (Buhari) was appointed by Abacha to head that parastatal? Know it today that all heads of parastatals, agencies and ministies of FG are appointed by the President, and are accountable to him.

1 Like

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Jesusloveyou: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
LFJ:
Buhari did all this and the ogogoro president and his supporters don't know where next to go or what to do with their evidence. Jonathan is a sitting president, he is the one elected to govern us, so if he sees this and keeps a blind face then he is not worth to be our president.
dat is why i want gej to be out.he is not even fit to be a local govt.chairman.if it was d same buhari,from d day of ibb till today,them will all account for their crime.

2 Likes

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
doctokwus:

I had to laugh at that Mr. Intelligent grin
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Jesusloveyou: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
major466:
Abacha and Buhari are birds of the same feathers. Totally corrupt.

Gen Sani Abacha was not corrupt. - Gen Buhari.
abacha is not corrupt compare to gej.or ask gej,if abacha was corrupt.that is why i give him award.he did not steal to my level- gej
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by 4Play(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
saintikechi:
I alway knew the man is a thief, he wants to be president so he can steal more money for himself and his family just like his brother sani abacha did.
sai my yansh "GEJ TILL 2019"

So you condemn Buhari's theft and conclude by shouting "GEJ TILL 2019." Are you against theft or against theft by Northerners?
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
All logic will tell you that crude selling at only $9/barrel (compare with $100/Barrel today), and with Abacha rejecting all IMF and World Bank ruinous loans, that Abacha could not have looted. Especially when you consider that Abacha chose Buhari to run the PTF and Buhari had accepted.
Not to talk of the fact that Abacha reduced our external debt by $9Billion and increased our reserves by $9Billion.
So much more evidence would tell anybody who wants to verify, Abacha was no looter.

Buhari was correct on that.
ratiken:
A man who seamlessly worked with abacha and still claims Abacha was never corrupt
A man who pitched his tent with a corrupt personality as Tinubu
A man who supervised the smuggling of $700mill across nigerian borders
A man under whose watch 25billion naira ETF fund was mismanaged

This man is corruption itself with a very dangerous disguise and terrorist tendencies.
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by saintikechi(m): 12:01am On Oct 22, 2014
4Play:

So you condemn Buhari's theft and conclude by shouting "GEJ TILL 2019." Are you against theft or against theft by Northerners?

i am against giving a thief the second chance to steal more.

3 Likes

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by atlwireles: 12:12am On Oct 22, 2014
The Buhari boys are crying already, wait till the Nov. You people will hide cos of shame. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by LFJ: 2:22am On Oct 22, 2014
atlwireles:
The Buhari boys are crying already, wait till the Nov. You people will hide cos of shame. grin grin grin grin

It is you that will hide. It is you that is already crying that all your lies against Buhari are not working. When Buhari lost the last election Buhari supporters didn't run away from Nairaland, non of them change their name on Nairaland. After the 2015 election, I don't need babalawo to tell me that u will change your name on Nairaland because of shame that will follow your loss.

1 Like

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by ratiken(m): 5:28am On Oct 22, 2014
GenBuhari:
All logic will tell you that crude selling at only $9/barrel (compare with $100/Barrel today), and with Abacha rejecting all IMF and World Bank ruinous loans, that Abacha could not have looted. Especially when you consider that Abacha chose Buhari to run the PTF and Buhari had accepted.
Not to talk of the fact that Abacha reduced our external debt by $9Billion and increased our reserves by $9Billion.
So much more evidence would tell anybody who wants to verify, Abacha was no looter.

And the money being recovered from his family since his death are what money? Stop talking from your ass .....its called fart.

1 Like

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by femicyrus(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2014
Anytime buhari is contesting to be president, everywhere is flooded with negative revelations about his past! I had never voted for buhari in any election as a result. even in the last election I voted for ribadu.
I am beginning to think the people behind the status of Nigeria today will never allow buhari to be president.
Buhari seems to be the nemesis of the few responsible for the sufferings of the masses.
I never believed in Gej and he did not disappoint me with his failure.
Irrespective of what anyone has to say against buhari, I will vote for him this time atleast for the sake of change. And if he fails also like Gej then i will vote another party which ofcourse will not be PDP or APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by major466(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2014
GenBuhari:

Abacha never looted yet $1 billion was found in his foreign account abroad? Very interesting.
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by major466(m): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2014
ratiken:

And the money being recovered from his family since his death are what money? Stop talking from your ass .....its called fart.
I tell this guys surprises me. Imagine Buhari supporters saying Abacha never looted despite the billions of dollars found in his numerous accounts abroad with most yet to be recovered? Just last year the United States said they're not returning over $200 million Abacha loot to the Nigerian government and somebody is saying Abacha never stolen. What a Rediculous statement. These are the same guys shouting all over the place that Buhari is a saint. Saint my foot. Talk about hypocrites at higher levels. Anyone who believe that Buhari will fight corruption in Nigeria is seriously deceiving himself. Abacha and Buhari are birds of the same feathers. Totally corrupt.
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2014
The loot was not Abacha's.
Do you remember the honest president who told the loot was Abacha's?

Yes it was the very honest Thief Obasanjo. The biggest looter Africa has ever known.

Logic alone would tell you that no self-respecting looter ever turns down an IMF and World Bank loans.

Also logic should also tell you that the CIA do not assassinate corrupt African looters, they assassinate those leaders they are unable to corrupt or manipulate. I think it is generally accepted Abacha was assassinated by poisoning.

Further the alleged $1bn so called "Abacha Loot" has never been traced as ever reaching our treasury coffers.
major466:

Abacha never looted yet $1 billion was found in his foreign account abroad? Very interesting.
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by xtervaganza(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2014
Like I've always said, all politicians are corrupt including jonathan and buhari

It upsets me when Apc supporters say buhari never stole a dime from this country

2 Likes

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by major466(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2014
GenBuhari:
The loot was not Abacha's.
Do you remember the honest president who told the loot was Abacha's?

Yes it was the very honest Thief Obasanjo. The biggest looter Africa has ever known.

Logic alone would tell you that no self-respecting looter ever turns down an IMF and World Bank loans.

Also logic should also tell you that the CIA do not assassinate corrupt African looters, they assassinate those leaders they are unable to corrupt or manipulate. I think it is generally accepted Abacha was assassinated by poisoning.

Further the alleged $1bn so called "Abacha Loot" has never been traced as ever reaching our treasury coffers.
Am not surprised. Satan is also worshipped and called a good god who was wrongly accused by God almighty in Heaven.
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by anonimi: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2014
femicyrus:
Anytime buhari is contesting to be president, everywhere is flooded with negative revelations about his past!

Is there anything wrong with presenting the FULL character of a man asking us to EMPLOY him as our president
Have you ever had to interview people for a position/vacancy or being interviewed yourself? Did you expect to know the candidate fully or what?

Below is from a society where many clueless Nigerians are hiding rather than understand how their society works and contribute to make ours just as well if not better angry

Ed Miliband furious over Daily Mail's claim that his father hated Britain
Labour leader accuses newspaper of lying and overstepping boundaries, but aides nervous about taking on press giant

Ed Miliband, the Labour leader, took a huge personal gamble by declaring war on probably the most influential newspaper in Britain accusing it of appalling lies by claiming his deceased father Ralph had hated Britain and purveyed a poisonous creed designed to destroy British institutions.

The furious public argument between the Labour leader and the editor of the Daily Mail, Paul Dacre, came against the backdrop of a possible government decision next week whether to reject the form of newspaper self-regulation being proposed by the industry.

The Labour leader said the newspaper had overstepped the boundaries of civilised debate by deliberately "besmirching and undermining" his father, a Marxist academic who died in 1994.

Miliband's aides insisted his fury with the Daily Mail was about his personal desire to defend his father's reputation and to try to prompt a discussion on how political debate is conducted. They insisted it had no implications for the planned all-party supported royal charter on newspaper self-regulation.

Miliband has already broken one unwritten rule of British politics by attacking Rupert Murdoch over phone hacking, so some of his aides were worried that he should not irreversibly fall out with a second powerful title – the Daily Mail.

But Miliband was furious at the allegation that his father, a Jewish refugee who saw action in the second world war, had not merely been unpatriotic, but actively hated the country.

More from: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/oct/01/miliband-furious-daily-mail-father

Our case is what Bob Marley sang about:

In the abundance of water the FOOL is thirsty
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by prelomo: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2014
PDP propaganda
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2014
All the logic I presented earlier should get you to realise that the claims of Abacha loot being recovered was a lie pure and simple. After all who labeled the money Abacha loot?

This same Thief Obasanjo who is today known as the biggest looter Africa has ever known. Who else supported Thief Obasanjo in this lie to discredit and demonise Abacha? None other than the same IMF and World Bank who Abacha refused their loans and ruinous economic dictates.,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK_1hw06OM4sBq-Nj4ymIevF&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBQZELCKB2s&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-WIR-BKAd0gBxB7YIUepyl&index=27

ratiken:

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by anonimi: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2014
GenBuhari:
All the logic I presented earlier should get you to realise that the claims of Abacha loot being recovered was a lie pure and simple. After all who labeled the money Abacha loot?

Keep trying your REFURBISHING efforts at RE-PACKAGING your Lootocrat General into a latter day saint. Some of us will be here to REFUTE such vain attempts.
Perhaps the Swiss Ambassador does not have his information details correctly, abi

U.S.$700 Million Abacha Loot Fully Returned - Swiss Envoy

Ambassador of Switzerland to Nigeria, Dr. Hans-Rudolf Hodel, yesterday said all the $700 million in Swiss bank accounts belonging to the late head of state General Sani Abacha have been returned to Nigeria.

Hodel said this at a news conference in Abuja. He added that Swiss and Nigerian governments have agreed to request the World Bank to participate in the review of the use of the funds on welfare projects.

"Regarding Sani Abacha, Switzerland has restituted and returned $700 million of illicit assets to Nigeria," he said.

The ambassador said in addition to the return of the funds, Switzerland also funded a project of an NGO network which monitored the use of the recovered monies in the various development projects.

On the case against the late Abacha's son Abba, Hodel said proceedings over support of a criminal organisation were still pending in Geneva.

He added: "There are special procedures to deal with foreign clients who are PEPs (politically-exposed persons). Swiss banks must put clients into different risk categories. They might decide not to start business relationship with a PEP because of the reputation risk involved. Swiss banks are obliged by law to report well-founded suspicions of criminal activity and simultaneously freeze the assets in question."

Is General Muhammadu Buhari

- Clueless or
- Protecting his former employer at PTDF and ex-junior in the Army

when he said Abacha did not steal our money

Show me your friends and I will tell who you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2014
I already explained that it was a lie that the loot had anything to do with Abacha.

successive govts have had gullible Nigerians obsessing of so called "Abacha loot" whilst massive looting is taking place under our noses. Even as we speak there is a missing $20Bn.

So you think that the Swiss are honest and non-corrupt?
Don't be so naive after all, are there not a participant in the crime of looting countries in the first instance.
anonimi:

Keep trying your REFURBISHING efforts at RE-PACKAGING your Lootocrat General into a latter day saint. Some of us will be here to REFUTE such vain attempts.
Perhaps the Swiss Ambassador does not have his information details correctly, abi

Is General Muhammadu Buhari

- Clueless or
- Protecting his former employer at PTDF and ex-junior in the Army

when he said Abacha did not steal our money

Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2014
GenBuhari:
I already explained that it was a lie that the loot had anything to do with Abacha.

successive govts have had gullible Nigerians obsessing of so called "Abacha loot" whilst massive looting is taking place under our noses. Even as we speak there is a missing $20Bn.

So you think that the Swiss are honest and non-corrupt?
Don't be so naive after all, are there not a participant in the crime of looting countries in the first instance.
Okay. Begin to clap for yourself. You know within your heart that you're only trying to defend the indefendable. Accepting the fact of corruption and human right abuse cases of that government will not stop your support for your general. God bless.
Re: The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari. by samento: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
drnoel:

This is sweet. OP more greeze to ur efforts. Thanx a lot 4 this piece. This is what I am talking about. Any talks should be supported by proof, documents and links. That's what we need cos Nigerians are not fools. We need proof. Buhari is a goner.
You are fools, can you compare #25million to $5.7million seized by south Africa or $9.3million seized by the same country withing 4o days. Multiply $15 million by #160. Am waiting for the answer. Idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible / Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms / Timi Frank Urges Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Withhold NDDC’s 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.