Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ayo Fayose Again 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Again 2011 (746 Views)

Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) / Fayose Again! 2011 / Governor Fayose Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose Again 2011 by vassilli(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2008
That was the inscription I saw this morning on a bus. Infact, his pix was embedded al over the bus. Its high time we debunked fm the minds of our politicians that we giving dem the priviledge to serve doesn’t mean its turned to their birth right or inheritance.
What more has Fayose got to offer after his administration was found guilty of embezzlement and corruption? Just a little taste of taste of power and authority has made his quest for power insatiable. Where lies the intergrity, the respect of the masses opinion? I want to believe Fayose has lost credibility of the people. On which political platform is he contesting? I could I have forgotten the money politics our politicians play!

Taking a tow from what we witnessed recently in American, the people of Ekiti should not go back to bondage and back to enslavement. Considering Fayose should not be an option, we need change and we need to move forward. It should be biz unsual for these greedy, self-centered, immoral politicians.
Its not too early to begin to cry out.
Re: Ayo Fayose Again 2011 by blacksta(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2009
times change quickly in Nigeria - Fayose is now a god
Re: Ayo Fayose Again 2011 by kosovo(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2009
lol. true words
Re: Ayo Fayose Again 2011 by oderemo(m): 3:55am On May 02, 2009
Fayose is now a a he goat

(1) (Reply)

Rules On How To Live In Lagos In 2009, Lets Educate Ourselves. / Edo State:oshiomhole And House Of Assembly First Test Of Power / Is Yar'adua Not Idiot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.