Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted (717 Views)

Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT / The Real Reason Buhari Traveled To London Revealed : The Arab Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted by Dereformer(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
A man who over threw an elected government should never be seen near the corridors of power through election.

Buhari is an undemocratic man.

An unprecedented human right abuser in Nigerian history.

A murderer ( killed many during his military dictatorship).

A terrorist sympathizer, and

A religious fanatic.

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted by SirHouloo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Give me a reason why not to vote Buhari and I will give you 10 why not to vote Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted by Dereformer(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
SirHouloo:
Give me a reason why not to vote Buhari and I will give you 10 why not to vote Jonathan.

Just look up.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dereformer:

Just look up.

He cannot see it, no matter how he looks.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted by Kimikazi2: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Can anybody here give me one good reason that I should vote for Jonathan?
Re: One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted by oluwalfa: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kimikazi2:
Can anybody here give me one good reason that I should vote for Jonathan?

He is a generous man. When he needed shoes, he worked for it instead of taking the easy route of borrowing to buy shoes.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted by kestolove95(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
one word for ur post"RUBBISH".

1 Like

Re: One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted by egift(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
One Reason, the illiterate is posting Rubbish grin grin grin

Jonathan has completely destroyed Nigeria's education sector.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dereformer:
A man who over threw an elected government should never be seen near the corridors of power through election.

In fairness to Buhari...the government he overthrew was very very corrupt.

The Second Republic was not paradise on earth.

(I don't support Buhari, or the APC....or the PDP either).

That's a matter of opinion.

Well, jailing corrupt politicians....including one who stole N22million naira, and another who was responsible for branding bottles of alcohol in his name...as well as another who was hiding state funds in his house....if jailing such people is human rights abuse....

Examples? His coup was bloodless, he did execute three durg dealers (under a backdated law allowing for them to be sentenced to death...but they were guilty)..and he detained hundreds of politicians...but he did not kill them.

Compared to IBB's regime...and OBJ's regime where dozens of students died (in 1986 and 1978 respectively) to give an example.

He did fight maitatsine (a precursor of Boko Haram...which was active during his regime...and during his predecessor's regime). And he was attacked by the Bokoists too, you know.

I think Buhari should not be president of Nigeria, because he is old and because he has already served....others should be allowed to take their turn (I believe the North has lots of young and fresh politicians who can do a good job...either in opposition or in the PDP). The reasons you have just listed are rather bogus.

I think it is high time History was made compulsory in Nigerian schools.(But then again...)/

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted by Schematics: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
You have said it all..

Dereformer:

A religious fanatic.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Serves NBA's President With Notice Of Impeachment / Mark Shuts National Assembly Over Violence / Obasanjo Administration The Most Corrupt In Nigerian History – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.