Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten (854 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Wife Gets Sexy Bra, Panties & Others 4rm A Male Frend,advice D Hubby / Husband Sacked From Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by Lifeafterlove: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten
--------------- ------------
I was in a job interview with my wife. I was called in first and got to know that the questions they asked me would be the ones they would ask her. So when I came out I told her all the answers to the questions and helped her crammed them.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/my-wife-gets-sacked-from-job-she-hasnt.html?m=1
Re: My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hey ogbeni come finish ur story.
Re: My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by egopersonified(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Any new moniker on this section automatically belongs to this njuwo blog. Op, when will your life change?

(1) (Reply)

Parents Please Preview (pirated) Children Movies Before The Kids Watch Them. / Can Young Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.