Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Creating 3 Funny Scenarios Of Unfounded Excuses By Our Leaders: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creating 3 Funny Scenarios Of Unfounded Excuses By Our Leaders: (569 Views)

Jonathan's Unfounded Fears / Allegations Against Jega About Collection Rate In The North East Is Unfounded. / Insinuations On Political Situation In Rivers State Unfounded - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating 3 Funny Scenarios Of Unfounded Excuses By Our Leaders: by dmighty: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please don't abuse me. Just use higher level of reasoning and argument to debunk my scenarios here. I Am creating 3 line of thought always brought forth by some folks in d political argument:

1. Imagine employing a security man, empowered and given all necessary tools For d work (commander in chief ). Yet each time the compound is distorted by area boys and miscreants, d security man comes up with same excuse and says, his enemies and detractors are d ones sending those thugs to d compound, although empowered enough to dislodge them, he will rather watch them, and asks d landlord to blame his enemies for sending thugs......GEJ and excuses for not performing must always be put on opposition parties!

2. Imagine employing a house help, payed and pampered, equipped with everything needed to make your kitchen clean. Yet she comes up every time with an excuse and say d plates were already dirty before I got here, so d blame for not making them clean should be directed towards d previous house help......That has always been d excuse for allowing corruption and poor governance to continue by present PDP leader...

3. Imagine a referee (a type of military head of state) that has monopoly of power to change game rules at will, yet would not do that. Now Imagine giving that same referee under another fifa rule (a type of democracy) that says u can only change and effect a rule after 2 other referees (legislative and judiciary) have both agreed on same issue. That is how feeble d arguments of somebody changing Nigeria to one religion state under Democratic rule is!

Nigeria is ripe enough to change after 16 years of being governed by d same party that will always come up and blame d excuse of d poor state of d nation on previous government (which was PDP handing over to another PDP o).

This time around, instead of using performance as a yardstick for reelection, they are throwing around religion as a bait as though GEJ has done anything to defend Christianity in a special way in Nigeria (except for d gain of few CAN leadership Anyway).

Vote with your brain, vote insisting on performance, vote characters. Let us stop voting people who will take advantage of us at all levels irrespective of their religion and ethnic group. All I want is sensible governors, legislators, and president. Stop voting corruption!

1 Like

Re: Creating 3 Funny Scenarios Of Unfounded Excuses By Our Leaders: by slinkky(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerian deserve a change after 15 years of poor leadership from PDP. Voting out the present Federal government will tell anyone coming to take over in 2015 that if he/they did not perform well, they will have the electorate to reckon with come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Creating 3 Funny Scenarios Of Unfounded Excuses By Our Leaders: by dmighty: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2014
Doing same thing, the same way, and expecting different result is d definition of Insanity. Jonathan can only repeat what we have seen in d last 5 years under him. PDP can only reproduce what they have done for d past 15 years..... u need a change? Then change d input!
Re: Creating 3 Funny Scenarios Of Unfounded Excuses By Our Leaders: by dmighty: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Failures have it in common: excuses

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love GEJ / Scores Feared Dead As Fire Guts NNPC Pipeline In Lagos - / What If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.