Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

In China, The Iphone 6 Plus Is The Certified People's Choice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In China, The Iphone 6 Plus Is The Certified People's Choice (755 Views)

The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out / Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / MTN Truetalk Plus Is A SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In China, The Iphone 6 Plus Is The Certified People's Choice by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
While the Apple iPhone 6 with a 4.7" HD display easily tramples upon it's bigger iPhone 6 Plus brother in sales elsewhere, the Chinese are not taking lightly as they have comfortably settled for the phablet-sized iPhone 6 Plus and it's 5.5" screen.

iPhone 6 Plus prefered China
Early results from the market showed the bigger iPhone was leading the race and now that the dust seems to be dying down, a well researched analysis composed by Digitimes shows that the iPhone 6 Plus is the selling majority with nearly 60 % of the sales.

However, this does not mean that the iPhone 6 isn't selling well or is being rejected. If anyone of the smartphones is to be rejected actually, it's the iPhone 6 Plus which was hit by the notorious bendgate scandal prior to release in China. Both phones accounted for 20 million pre-orders on their first week outing in the world's largest mobile market.
http://bestmobs.com/china-iphone-6-plus-certified-peoples-16052/
Re: In China, The Iphone 6 Plus Is The Certified People's Choice by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pinchures

Re: In China, The Iphone 6 Plus Is The Certified People's Choice by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
More

Re: In China, The Iphone 6 Plus Is The Certified People's Choice by Anomnity: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Your report could easily be misunderstood to mean that Iphone 6 plus is selling more than all other phones in china while in real sense you are comparing Iphone 6 & Iphone 6 plus sales figures.
Re: In China, The Iphone 6 Plus Is The Certified People's Choice by Natanielbatt: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Here you can bypass icloud activation screen lock for free : http://unlockicloudactivation..com/
Re: In China, The Iphone 6 Plus Is The Certified People's Choice by zendy: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2014
I've been using the iPhone 6 plus now for about a month having upgraded from the iPhone 5 and I'm happy with it. I had to get used to the size having never used a phone that big but it's no common nature to me. The main difference I see with it and the iPhone 5 is that the camera is much better. The screen has a better resolution too. So besides the camera,bigger size,updated apps and iOS,there isn't such a spectacular difference between the 6 plus and the iPhone 5

(1) (Reply)

The Phone With Most Customized User Interface Of Android, Award By Gonaij / Mtn 5* Bonus / Pls What Is D Cheapest Android Phone In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.