Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life (1294 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Buhari Attests To 2016 Budget Padding But Lai Mohammed Says Otherwise. / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by siraj1402(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Prominent politician and National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has complained to the government that he is facing a violent threat to his life. In a letter signed by the national secretary Hon Mai Mala Buni, the party said that former militant Asari Dokubo in an interview vowed to result to '' self-help by using his hands and any other means to deal with Mr. Mohammed''.

The former militant leader was responding to a statement from the APC signed by Alhaji Mohammed, asking the Federal Government to explain the reported presence of Mr. Asari Dokubo on the plane that transported US$9.3 million cash to South Africa.

Dokubo, was reported to have vowed to deal with the APC chieftain.

Full Text

Dear Sir

Threat of violence by Mujahid Asari Dokubo against APC National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed

The attention of our party has been drawn to comments made by the leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Mr. Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, that included a threat of violence against our National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

The threat, contained in an interview granted to the online newspaper Premium Times by Mr. Asari Dokubo on Friday, Oct. 17th 2014, follows a Press Statement which was issued on behalf of the party by Alhaji Lai Mohammed on Oct. 8th 2014, asking the Federal Government to explain the reported presence of Mr. Asari Dokubo on the plane that transported US$9.3 million cash to South Africa

In the interview, Mr. Asari Dokubo said while he would adopt a ''civilised response to Mr. Mohammed by first suing the APC spokesperson for his remarks'', he (Asari Dokubo) warned that should the courts fail to deliver justice, ''he will resort to self-help by using his hands and any other means to deal with Mr. Mohammed''.

We find this threat totally abhorring, dangerous, unacceptable and uncivilized, and therefore wish to request that you call Mr. Asari Dokubo to order and invite him to explain what he means by his threat to resort to self help. We have attached a copy of the said interview to this petition.

We take the unwarranted threat very seriously, in view of the antecedents of Mr. Asari Dokubo and his propensity to violence, and will definitely hold him personally responsible if anything untoward happens to our National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

Since ours is a country that operates under the rule of law rather than the laws of the jungle, we believe anyone who is aggrieved over any issue should resort to the courts to seek redress.

Where such aggrieved persons decide to take the laws into their own hands, as Mr. Asari Dokubo has threatened, it is an invitation to anarchy.

While awaiting your prompt action on this issue, please accept the assurances of our highest consideration

Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by OlisahMETU: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
When you lie about everything under the sun then expect to even be afraid of your own shadow. Very silly old fool of a buffon

10 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by brownlord: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Though I'm not in support of Asari's threat, but serves the stupiid Lie Muhammed right who think to be publicity secretary is to spread propaganda, to who are they now addressing the letter?

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by Descartes: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Liar Mohammed peddling falsehood since 2013

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by frankyychiji(f): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hahahaha!! Very hilarious. Afraid catch lair Mohammed! You think say Asari na GEJ wey you dey insult anyhow. Just one slap to your puffy old face is all that's needed to clear your doubt.
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by Degis(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
I dey Laff o!. Sebi you sabi propaganda well well. Now, you don go buy market for wia your money no reach. Tehehehe

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by Zuria(f): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
The power of threat grin Ehen? Dear Sir? I'm shocked to my marrows grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by SOUNDKING: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Asari baba pls dnt kill a dead man that lied from his mother's womb..thnk of d name nah..lie kini ko.
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by Myself2(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Lily-livered Liar Mohammed,why you dey fear
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by Caseless: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
OlisahMETU:
When you lie about everything under the sun then expect to even be afraid of your own shadow. Very silly old fool of a buffon
asinine, u should have used ur head, even though it's empty.
U are just a 'nose-less' sheep!
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by Caseless: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Zuria:
The power of threat grin Ehen? Dear Sir? I'm shocked to my marrows grin grin grin grin

u, yeah, i mean u.
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by sademola: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lai Mohammed didn't issue the letter, the party through the secretary did!

Again, the party or Lai Mohammed aren't afraid of Asari but rather bringing the Police to the notice of speech Asari of "taking laws into his own hands"
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by Zuria(f): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Caseless:
u, yeah, i mean u.

grin Dear Sir, "me, what"? grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by Caseless: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Zuria:

grin Dear Sir, "me, what"? grin grin
ya kike?
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by Zuria(f): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Caseless:
ya kike?

grin grin brother, hope I've not erred? grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by Caseless: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
Zuria:

grin grin brother, hope I've not erred? grin grin
not at all. I'm jst drawn to ur moniker.
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by OlisahMETU: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Caseless:
Your diseased LovePeddler mother shouldnt have alowed that syphillis-infested ballot box snatching tout father of yours to climb her at that lowly N50 brothel. Now see the consequence angry
A brainless cabage born.
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by OlisahMETU: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Caseless:
May thunder wipe out your useless village!
Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Lool grin!! Fear fear •

Re: Lai Mohammed Says He Faces Threat To Life by orinocopulse: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2014
Really? Does anyone still take Asari Dokubo seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Disowns Rev Fr Mbaka / Revealed: General Muhammadu Buhari Was Diagnosed Of Memory Loss Since 1981 / Buhari, Nigeria's Best Hope Of Defeating Boko Haram - UK Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.