Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan (1571 Views)

UN To Mobilize Against Boko Haram / Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by okon11: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
A group of Fulani cattle breeders in Nigeria formally known as Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Socio-Cultural Association, yesterday pledged to mobilize their 23 million members to vote for President Goodluck Jonathan ahead of the 2015 presidential election. They publicly declared their support at a World Press Conference held at NICON Luxury Hotel, Abuja.

Reading their statement on behalf of the National President, Alhaji Abdullahi Bodejo of the association, its National Secretary, Saleh Alhassan Kubah said the pastoralists were rooting for President Jonathan because he had shown special interest in their welfare since he assumed office as president.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/677-2015-election-fulani-cattle-breeders-to-mobilize-23-million-votes-for-jonathan
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by Caseless: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Even devil sef knw say dis story na lie.
How many votes did gej poll in 2011 that only fulani pple alone will give him 23million votes next year?
This is trash!

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
so cattle herders are this much i never knew o

1 Like

Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by Toyozzie(f): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
23 million cattle wat? enough internet for today.. cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by idumuose(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is good.Let the support keep coming.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by pelvicky(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
No vacancy in ASO ROCK..Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by vicadex07(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Liars. How of dem don register for voters card. Make jonathan dey deceive himself
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by neenar: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
idumuose:
You would be a dunce to believe this. Fulani of all ethnicities? grin

Not even forgetting the ridiculous source. Nor be only . Try "d" reporter. cheesy
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
We forget that Buhari used to be/is the President of Miyeti Allah, all over the world! Have they abandoned him?

These are just smart guys who want to make money out of the President by pretending that Buhari's support base is for the President.

Men just dey set job anyhow.
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by Beync(f): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
Fulani cattler breeders can never try that even if they are high on brukutu
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by femicyrus(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
INEC must clarify this issue: are they saying 23 million cattle are registered voters with INEC? How did they thumbprint? What about their biometrics data? You mean cow, ram and goat all have voters card to the tune of 23million? shocked
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by Mogidi: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
neenar:

[size=15pt]Not even forgetting the ridiculous source[/size]. Nor be only . Try "d" reporter. cheesy

Bros google exist for a reason, I suggest you use it.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/21/2015-jonathan-get-23-million-votes-fulani-breeders/
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by fily2015: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
gej will no longer need other notherners vote. he shud focus on how to get vote from south west and south east and utuoke. gbammmm
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by Johnnyessence(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jonathan and his Tanoid are just deceiving themselves they will surely be defeated. how many of them has voters card ummmmm after d killing d Fulani people are doing in d north they are still into politics.
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Caseless:
Even devil sef knw say dis story na lie.
How many votes did gej poll in 2011 that only fulani pple alone will give him 23million votes next year?
This is trash!
It is paining you that your supposedly kinsmen are running away from your born-to-rule mentality.

Wakey! wakey! it is the dawn of a new day my friend.

I know how it feels to be abandoned by the very people you counted on to cause mayhem when your Buhari looses again tongue

You know I've been abandoned by my cousins to fight alone on a fight that was planned by everyone of us when we were teenagers .I know that feeling ,that's exactly how you feel now. grin

In that fight I refused to give up after it was obvious that I've been totally outnumbered all for the sake of pride and I got the beating of my life. cheesy

The last stage of your denial syndrome is that pride and your foolish illogical support for the jan.jaweed party, then come 2015 when your ex failure, Buhari would be beaten black and blue grin

Then the chicken will come back home to roost grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by okon11: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
It is paining you that your supposedly kinsmen are running away from your born-to-rule mentality.

I know how it feels to be abandoned by the very people you counted on to cause mayhem when your Buhari looses again tongue

You know I've been abandoned by my cousins to fight alone on a fight that was planned by everyone of us when we were teenagers .I know that feeling ,that's exactly how you feel now. grin

In that fight I refused to give up after it was obvious that I've been totally outnumbered all for the sake of pride and I got the beating of my life. cheesy

The last stage of your denial syndrome is that pride and your foolish illogical support for the jan.jaweed party, then come 2015 when your[b] ex failure, Buhari[/b] would be beaten black and blue grin

make buhari go rest even the north support GEJ
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by Caseless: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Truckpusher:

The last stage of your denial syndrome is that pride and your foolish illogical support for the jan.jaweed party, then come 2015 when your ex failure, Buhari would be beaten black and blue grin

rude boy, you see why it was rather apt for ur cousins to desert u in d face of an avoidable blitz-brilliant move by ur young cousins. Jst get my msg across to ur cousins; tel them i appreciate what they did to u.
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by idumuose(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
neenar:

Not even forgetting the ridiculous source. Nor be only . Try "d" reporter. cheesy
Neenar,let's watch and see.I'm at present in Bauchi to handle a project.The moderate muslims here
are saying the north at present does not have a good presidential candidate.
They said they will vote Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by abacusCm(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
okon11:
A group of Fulani cattle breeders in Nigeria formally known as Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Socio-Cultural Association, yesterday pledged to mobilize their 23 million members to vote for President Goodluck Jonathan ahead of the 2015 presidential election. They publicly declared their support at a World Press Conference held at NICON Luxury Hotel, Abuja.

Reading their statement on behalf of the National President, Alhaji Abdullahi Bodejo of the association, its National Secretary, Saleh Alhassan Kubah said the pastoralists were rooting for President Jonathan because he had shown special interest in their welfare since he assumed office as president.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/677-2015-election-fulani-cattle-breeders-to-mobilize-23-million-votes-for-jonathan
That is population of 6 states in Nigeria.not only 23million,it's 230million,opuro jatijati

1 Like

Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
I also have a group of 31million spaghetti eaters..

Shld I send my bank account?

We will vote for jona..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by gbadexy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
That's if cows are allowed to vote.
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by taiwoflb: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
North Divided
South Supports Jonathan
East supports Jonathan
West divided

Final Result = Jonathan wins with a landslide victory again

Jonathan ride on till... 2019 grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by mazeltov(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
okon11:

mtchew.
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by millhouse: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
kul
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by ayindejimmy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
idumuose:

gulible u! They meant 23million cows will vote 4 Gej- Maalu! They assumed cows can vote. Better correct them its only humans. Who dash cattle rearers NICON hotel?
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by Toosure70: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
haba 23m! From normadic wey don follow cow comot for where dem register. Oooyyyooo
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by taiwoflb: 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayindejimmy:

gulible u! They meant 23million cows will vote 4 Gej- Maalu! They assumed cows can vote. Better correct them its only humans. Who dash cattle rearers NICON hotel?

na wa 4 u undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by tomakint: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
idumuose:

Neenar,let's watch and see.I'm at present in Bauchi to handle a project.The moderate muslims here
are saying the north at present does not have a good presidential candidate.
They said they will vote Jonathan
Idumuose stop educating and engaging fools save your 'package' till Feb. 15 I swear dem go hear 'wen' grin grin
Re: Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan by idumuose(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
tomakint:

Idumuose stop educating and engaging fools save your 'package' till Feb. 15 I swear dem go hear 'wen' grin grin
I will save the package until then sir.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D: BUHARIGATE: Before APC Substitutes Buhari With Pastor Osibanjo. / BBC News - Nigeria Profile - Timeline / 7 Important Qualities To Look For In A President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.