Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! (958 Views)

'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola / No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) / Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by koboko69: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
The FG claimed there was a drop of 1000MW of electricity, i beg to differ, as there have been total blackout in 90% of Nigeria as a country. Even some military formations i know to enjoy as much as 18 hours luxury of electricity barely have 5 hours now. Rains are going...its the time to blame electricity drop on pipeline vandalism once again. Its only a wicked and saTANic brain that will vote this government once again.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE JOY PHCN PRIVATIZATION

5 Likes

Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
abi
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by vicadex07(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
They will soon blame APC now
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
koboko69:
The FG claimed there was a drop of 1000MW of electricity, i beg to differ, as there have been total blackout in 90% of Nigeria as a country. Even some military formations i know to enjoy as much as 18 hours luxury of electricity barely have 5 hours now. Rains are going...its the time to blame electricity drop on pipeline vandalism once again. Its only a wicked and saTANic brain that will vote this government once again.

anybody who do not share your view on voting? "wicked and satanic" !

Interesting

I did not know that power was constant before 2010 or even before 1999

1 Like

Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by Gboliwe: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
mikeansy:

Interesting

Learn to "jump and pass" certain threads bro.
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by Mutuwa(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
koboko69:

*comes down from palm wine tree and clears throat...*

calm down guy..no be today...

*goes bk atop*

Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by neenar: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
koboko69:
Koboko! smiley
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
“if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. 4 years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next 4 years.” Jonathan said this while interacting with diplomats of the UN Economic Commission for Africa

2 Likes

Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by israel007: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Now it all makes sense why we haven't had light since.
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by koboko69: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
mikeansy:

Interesting

Bro...Take note of the TAN in the saTANic. Its symbolic.
Things are not meant to retrogress but to progress....
Electricity was definitely better b4 1999.....we expected an improvement, not what we have now. PDP have been a total failure. Whats the essense of privatization?... Is ot to more darkness?
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by IfyAwazie(f): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
This ur compaign trick no go work. Try another style.
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by celeron40(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hope you are all enjoying the frewsh fish,*sorry fresh air!
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by omenka(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
koboko69:

They are so shameless. Can't them even invent some other excuse?? This is getting too damn overused and sour.
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by Balyz: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ibnsultan:
“if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. 4 years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next 4 years.” Jonathan said this while interacting with diplomats of the UN Economic Commission for Africa
Did you believe him?
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by SirHouloo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
I think we deserve a change and who has dat?
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by podosci(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
mikeansy:

Interesting

I live in Ajaokuta kogi state and school in FUT,minna........power was constant since 2008 but now due to wateva reason, Electricity supply is so disapointing,,,,,,,i think it is the recent unsupervised privitilization of PHCN
Re: No Electricity Everywhere In Nigeria, Including Military Formations!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Balyz:
Did you believe him?
Yes. I use to a strong supporter of Gej
But following his restless attitude towards the arm forces.and romance with corruption. I had 2 leave his side

(1) (Reply)

What If Buhari Changes To PDP Or Jona To APC? / Buhari-amaechi Ticket, Best For APC -eze / Atiku, Kwankwosa Opposes Lagos Venue For APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.