Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,570 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Where Are The Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Chibok Girls (578 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Its 500 Days Since The Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped By Boko Haram / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Chibok Girls by tunery004(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Last week we were told dat by tuesday d chibok girls will be released after another round of meeting.
The first supposed meeting held last week brought the "ceasefire" but it seems BH never ceased the fire.
Hearing the news, I wondered if it was our government that ought to declare the ceasefire, cos it was BH who declared war in the first place.
Now its Tuesday.............. And we are still waiting.
We've heard several promises from dis government but non of it was fulfilled.
Wot more can I say..........
Where are our girls.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls by IfyAwazie(f): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thats a question for the gods.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls by tunery004(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Thats a question for the gods.
Den let the gods do reply
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls by Lombrozo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
The girls are in ASO rock with mr President. cool
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls by A7(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
I didn't buy the joke in the first place, am not suprised the joke lasted only 48hrs.

What else are you expecting? 5 functioning refineries? 24hr electricity? How many times do you want them to prove to you they are mythomaniacs?
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls by tunery004(m): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2014
A7:
I didn't buy the joke in the first place, am not suprised the joke lasted only 48hrs.

What else are you expecting? 5 functioning refineries? 24hr electricity? How many times do you want them to prove to you they are mythomaniacs?

My broda u r very correct. I only gave dem d benefit of a doubt and seriously dey dint surprise me.... Just waiting for dem faithful loyalist to cum and defend dem with dem usual gibberish
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls by tunery004(m): 12:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Lombrozo:
The girls are in ASO rock with mr President. cool
If dats d case, den am glad. So can we see dem to prove to the world dat our govt is functioning

(1) (Reply)

FG Starving APC States Of Funds –govs / Canadian Killer Was A Recent Convert To Islam - Report / Patience Jonathan Endorses Wike’s Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.