Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Blocking And Removal Of Friends On Social Media: Reactions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blocking And Removal Of Friends On Social Media: Reactions (509 Views)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) / Nigerian And American Reactions To News / How Can One Exceed 5000 Friends On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blocking And Removal Of Friends On Social Media: Reactions by Gorgeous58(f): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
I don't think I will ever understand why people get offended and bitter when they're blocked or removed as friends. I mean surely, there's nothing sinister about anyone deciding they don't want to be your friend? Surely we must be allowed to decide that you irritate us and therefore, we don't want you as a friend? Or are we forced to like each other here? I mean, if you think I'm a piece of crap, you should be able to remove me as a friend, and vice versa. None of us are forced to be each other's friends. Honestly.
Re: Blocking And Removal Of Friends On Social Media: Reactions by jacabi(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Friendship is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Blocking And Removal Of Friends On Social Media: Reactions by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Gorgeous58:
I don't think I will ever understand why people get offended and bitter when they're blocked or removed as friends. I mean surely, there's nothing sinister about anyone deciding they don't want to be your friend? Surely we must be allowed to decide that you irritate us and therefore, we don't want you as a friend? Or are we forced to like each other here? I mean, if you think I'm a piece of crap, you should be able to remove me as a friend, and vice versa. None of us are forced to be each other's friends. Honestly.
abi....most girls who i hav deleted in the past wil juts be ranting and ranting...ah ah... See me see wahala o..i dnt want to be ur frnd again, is nad by force...dey wil go on askn, why did u delete me, i am disapointed..bla bla bla... I guess it hurts girls more dan guys..

1 Like

Re: Blocking And Removal Of Friends On Social Media: Reactions by Gorgeous58(f): 12:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Imagine someone disrespect you, reflexively, you block them, then next they open a fake account and send you bitter messages! I will never understand such
Re: Blocking And Removal Of Friends On Social Media: Reactions by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2014
There's really nothing so grave about it to warrant the bad blood...If I'm tired of being friends with you, I simply remove you...

Though I haven't ever be blocked to know how it really feels, I still think it won't hurt.

However, it can be guessed that their getting bitter can't be far-fetched from a possible attachment to you or the feeling of inferiority and dejection that follows such 'removal' usually. So, in a bid to pull the pain off their chest, they do resort to bitterness and slimy words...

Just ignore and sympathise with them when they keep the venoms spilling your way.
#My_thoughts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

B'haram To Release Chibok Girls By Monday, Denies Involvement In Recent Kidnap / Pregnant Woman, Baby, And 5 Others Roasted Alive In Ghastly Road Accident / Aminu Ogwuche: Another Tale Of Bungled Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.