Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes (229390 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by queenbetsy(f): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
jaymejate:

im cool! So re u, im sure of dat.
yea....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Good morning.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by tboibamz: 3:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Pls can I study mechatronics engr at poly ib at HND level??....anyone frm dat dept arnd her?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by jaymejate: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2015
tboibamz:
Pls can I study mechatronics engr at poly ib at HND level??....anyone frm dat dept arnd her?
no bro, i dnt tink so. They started it nt quite long. Stil at ND, same wit Comp Engr. Hopefully they might start dat diz yr
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by tboibamz: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2015
jaymejate:
no bro, i dnt tink so. They started it nt quite long. Stil at ND, same wit Comp Engr. Hopefully they might start dat diz yr

Ok tnks ser
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Temyboy: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
hello guys, am new here
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by seedorfg(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
when is poly ibadan ps.utme commencing, and how can i get their (last year) past question on ps.utme, #public admin
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
seedorfg:
when is poly ibadan ps.utme commencing, and how can i get their (last year) past question on ps.utme, #public admin
probably aug or sept. what's ur jamb score?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by seedorfg(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
its 203, when would the ps.utme form be out @T33jay007
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
seedorfg:
its 203, when would the ps.utme form be out @T33jay007
by july
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by seedorfg(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
thank you v.much @ T33jay007
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by hatux: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
@ beshiman queenbetsy dopeyomi, do polytechnic of ibadan offers agriculture?#thanks in advance guys....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2015
hatux:
@ beshiman queenbetsy dopeyomi, does polytechnic of ibadan offers agriculture?#thanks in advance guys....
Which of the types of agriculture as a course, please?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by jaymejate: 1:15am On Apr 15, 2015
hatux:
@ beshiman queenbetsy dopeyomi, does polytechnic of ibadan offers agriculture?#thanks in advance guys....
as a polytechnic, they do offer Agric tech, buh at saki campus i guess. Now the saki campus iz on its own. Wat i dnt knw iz maybe main campus wil stil feed dem wit admission diz yr. But there iz agric tech sha.

Hope it helps smal?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by jaymejate: 1:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Temyboy:
hello guys, am new here

welcome bro
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by hatux: 6:36am On Apr 15, 2015
beshiman:

Which of the types of agriculture as a course, please?
Agricultural economics and agricultural engineering...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by hatux: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2015
jaymejate:

as a polytechnic, they do offer Agric tech, buh at saki campus i guess. Now the saki campus iz on its own. Wat i dnt knw iz maybe main campus wil stil feed dem wit admission diz yr. But there iz agric tech sha.

Hope it helps smal?
Yeah bro, thanks. But, you mean now that the polytechnic of saki is on its own nah they ain't gonna get any jambites from Ibadan? But me think, since saki is not appearing on this year jamb brochure, they should be feed with or what you think?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by jaymejate: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2015
hatux:
Yeah bro, thanks. But, you mean now that the polytechnic of saki is on its own nah they ain't gonna get any jambites from Ibadan? But me think, since saki is not appearing on this year jamb brochure, they should be feed with or what you think?

Exactly. Buh they wil stil sell their form seperately as in post utme form.
Wat i can say 4 nw is dat wen polyibadan form iz out, find out if they wil transfer candidate 2 d other campus diz yr, if no, then go 4 d campus offering the course straight. More info 2 cum sha...

Eruwa and saaki campus now Ibarapa Polytechnic and The Oke ogun Polytechnic respectively.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by hatux: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
jaymejate:

Exactly. Buh they wil stil sell their form seperately as in post utme form.
Wat i can say 4 nw is dat wen polyibadan form iz out, find out if they wil transfer candidate 2 d other campus diz yr, if no, then go 4 d campus offering the course straight. More info 2 cum sha...

Eruwa and saaki campus now Ibarapa Polytechnic and The Oke ogun Polytechnic respectively.

Alright! Thanks bro...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2015
hatux:
Agricultural economics and agricultural engineering...
@ ND or HND Level?
The essence of the question is because the fraction of the school's campus that offers the course is now autonomous (called The Oke ogun Polytechnic, Saki). If it's @ ND Level, 'Saki' would possibly sell form to those who didn't choose them during UTME reg. On the other hand, if it is @ HND Level, then, no problem. Just apply its HND Applicant Form when it is out for sales providing you wish to enrol for the school.
NB: The Polytechnic, Ibadan is currently working on her Agricultural courses which would commence very soon possibly this year.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by hatux: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2015
beshiman:

@ ND or HND Level?
The essence of the question is because the fraction of the school's campus that offers the course is now autonomous (called The Oke ogun Polytechnic, Saki). If it's @ ND Level, 'Saki' would possibly sell form to those who didn't choose them during UTME reg. On the other hand, if it is @ HND Level, then, no problem. Just apply its HND Applicant Form when it is out for sales providing you wish to enrol for the school.
[b]NB: The Polytechnic, Ibadan is currently working on her Agricultural courses which would commence very soon possibly this year.[\b]
[b]Hello bro, thanks for the contribution, really appreciate. Answer to the question you asked, @ 1st embolden' he is a jambite, just applying for ND... @ 2nd embolden, you said they're currently working on the course which would possibly commence this year, so I wanna ask this year is it for this year admission 2015/2016 session or next year?. P.S: For this year post utme, is someone going to be directed from polytechnic of ibadan to saki or you purchase the form directly from Saki? And also I wanna/need to ask something, this friend of mine I'm talking bout actually made a mistake in jamb when choosing his course(literally not a mistake), he wanted to study computer science but he couldn't make the result for CSC, so he is wanting to change course which is to agricultural science but actually by now he hasn't change the course yet lemme say he is not ready(I hope you understand this bro), so I wanna ask now' can he prolly change the course in course after he has done the post ume in Ibadan or he can't? That's all for now, I'll really appreciate your contribution on these. Thanking you in advance#shalom[/b]
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
hatux:
[b]Hello bro, thanks for the contribution, really appreciate. Answer to the question you asked, @ 1st embolden' he is a jambite, just applying for ND... @ 2nd embolden, you said they're currently working on the course which would possibly commence this year, so I wanna ask this year is it for this year admission 2015/2016 session or next year?. P.S: For this year post utme, is someone going to be directed from polytechnic of ibadan to saki or you purchase the form directly from Saki? And also I wanna/need to ask something, this friend of mine I'm talking bout actually made a mistake in jamb when choosing his course(literally not a mistake), he wanted to study computer science but he couldn't make the result for CSC, so he is wanting to change course which is to agricultural science but actually by now he hasn't change the course yet lemme say he is not ready(I hope you understand this bro), so I wanna ask now' can he prolly change the course in course after he has done the post ume in Ibadan or he can't? That's all for now, I'll really appreciate your contribution on these. Thanking you in advance#shalom[/b]
@ first, there won't longer be transfer of admitted candidates to other campuses because the campuses are autonomous.
Tell him not to do change of course if only he has an O'level exam which he is about sitting for or already sitting for. If none, tell him to register for WAEC GCE because the result would meet up with the school's admission processes. Then, he will use awaiting result to register for the Post UTME. On the other hand, there possibility that The Oke-ogun Poly., Saki will give JAMBITES the opportunity of buying her Post UTME when it is out which he could apply for Agric. Eng. there.
Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by queenbetsy(f): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2015
hatux:
@ beshiman queenbetsy dopeyomi, do polytechnic of ibadan offers agriculture?#thanks in advance guys....
saki campus is not fully on its own....there's agric tech as well as agric eng....saki campus tho... **hope it helps**
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Temyboy: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls guys...A fwend of mine studied Estate mgt in ND...And she wants to change to anoda course entirely.
* is It possible for d changing
* wat re d requirement needed Before she can

tanks
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Temyboy:
Pls guys...A fwend of mine studied Estate mgt in ND...And she wants to change to anoda course entirely.
* is It possible for d changing
* wat re d requirement needed Before she can

tanks
Yes, it is much possible providing he want to choose course from the same faculty with Estate Mgt. But to easier admission @ The Polytechnic, Ibadan, I will advise him to proceed with Estate Mgt @ HND Level.
Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Temyboy: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tanks bashiman...I appreciate
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2015
Temyboy:
Tanks bashiman...I appreciate
You're welcome sir!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Good Morning!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Charlesschools: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Want to gain admission into Nigeria University and your
score is low for the course you applied for and also you
need help processing your admission and accomodation to
stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for
assistance: 08153049342...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Morning Guys!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Unilag 2016 thread / Unilag 2017 Thread / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.