Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Can We Use Nigerian Music To Determine The High Rate Of Illiteracy Among Youth? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can We Use Nigerian Music To Determine The High Rate Of Illiteracy Among Youth? (368 Views)

Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] / Why Nigerian Music Groups Break-up / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Use Nigerian Music To Determine The High Rate Of Illiteracy Among Youth? by marenx: 3:38am On Oct 22, 2014
For example, wherever you hear 'Doro', you know the type of people that are boasting there? Reasonable educated Nigerians are not found in those places?
As if, in Nigeria, most male musicians are no longer singing reasonable songs like the female counterpart? Please, 'I am looking for my Johny' is more reasonable than that?

(1) (Reply)

List Songs/albums U Cant Remove From Ya Ipod Or Phone When U Run Out Of Memory / An Ebook For Beginner Producers / [Music] B-red – D Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.