Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom (1279 Views)

Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father / Photos: Fayemi & Wife Spent N100m On Their Bedrooms – Fayose's Aide Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by pastoraaaaaa: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2014
The Ekiti’s newly elected Gov. Fayose has accused his opponent, Kayode Fayemi of squandering the state fund.

In a new statement released by his Special assistant, Lere Olayinka, the immediate past governor was accused of being insensitive to the needs of Ekiti State people.

See the full statement below:

“When we visited the Government House for the first time yesterday, I was like: how I wish I can sell off this place or turn it to commercial use.“It is simply wicked for a governor to be more interested in this manner of ostentatious comfort at the expense of the people.“The bed on which Fayemi slept before he left government alone costs over N30 million!

He also added “That of his wife costs over N20 million! “Between Fayemi and his wife, what was spent on their bedrooms, toilets and bathrooms will be in the region of N100 million.

“How can a responsible government use borrowed fund to provide this kind of luxury for the governor and his family alone in a state where a lot of people cannot afford to feed once in a day?

“People should ask the out gone governor what was really wrong with the abandoned governor’s lodge used by his (Fayemi) predecessors?.

Governor Fayose seems to be more preoccupied with what Fayemi did wrong, isn’t it advisable for him to move Ekiti on to a better place? Of what use is this going back and forth??

If you are the man of change like you always say, stop complaining and get back to work that is what Ekiti people need now.

SEE THE SAID BAD ROOM THAT COST 100 MILLION NAIRA.. .... HERE
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by golddeejay(m): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Fayose shd stop these noise...if the former governor is found of any wrong doing, then he shd be probed...isnt dat democracy? Wait o...100m for bedroom alone, what abt the kitchen? I guess fayemi was trying to keep up with JONAS

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by pastoraaaaaa: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2014
golddeejay:
Fayose shd stop these noise...if the former governor is found of any wrong doing, then he shd be probed...isnt dat democracy? Wait o...100m for bedroom alone, what abt the kitchen? I guess fayemi was trying to keep up with JONAS

He is only trying to paint the former governor black. ...
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by golddeejay(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2014
pastoraaaaaa:

He is only trying to paint the former governor black. ...
mayb Fayemi is black already...but Fayose shd do the needful instead of the noise. Or he is looking for excuses for his own 'failure' already. Time will tell sha

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by hillsate: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Please someone should tell Fayose that we are interested in all these pettiness he is displaying. This is governance not transport park administration.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by pastoraaaaaa: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2014
hillsate:
Please someone should tell Fayose that we are interested in all these pettiness he is displaying. This is governance not transport park administration.

On my way To deliver your message to him. ..lol
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by chinwike2(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2014
Chai ! Thièv nubu account credit alert to oando oil expose
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by RoyalRoy(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Fayose should shut up already. He has been talking too much since he won the election.

I guess his "running tap" of a mouth will still put him in trouble again!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by pastoraaaaaa: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Fayose should shut up already. He has been talking too much since he won the election.

I guess his "running tap" of a mouth will still put him in trouble again!!!

I believe so

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by Mogidi: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2014
He also added “That of his wife costs over N20 million! “Between Fayemi and his wife, what was spent on their bedrooms, toilets and bathrooms will be in the region of N100 million.

Wow N100 million bedroom, na which fvck dey happen for dat bedroom? Video or Idonb....it grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by pastoraaaaaa: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2014
Mogidi:

Wow N100 million bedroom, na which fvck dey happen for dat bedroom? Video or Idonb....it grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom by talkintruth: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2014
Haaaaaa see them, now Fayose is been petty. If Fayemi were to be a PDP governor....The whole world would have let loose.

So if Fayose must stop painting Fayemi black as commented, then APC should stop painting GEJ black and tell Nigerians what they will do differently.
It seems APC is just desperate to get power and nothing more.
Psweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Ex Al-qaeda Commander: USA Spent $20-30 Million To Establish ISIS / Tinubu’s Stooges And Almajiri Journalism / Sanusi Lamido's response to Sir Olaniwun Ajayi's book titled "Nigeria ,Africa's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.