Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

#TeamBuhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #TeamBuhari (9236 Views)

#teambuhari Lagos Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Ibnsultan:
They should continue to tell lies about me, just as I will continue to tell the truth about them. - General Muhammadu Buhari. #TeamBuhari"

2 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by Dereformer(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2014
slinkky:
So they said to Ronald Regan When he was running for US presidency at 70. But he won, and reelected by landside at 74. For 15 years now i have had olny broken promises from PDP. Its time to change.

And when he dies in office ( if he ever wins- which is less likely) and another southerner takes over you start shouting blue murder.

2 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by Rikidony(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2014
ibnsultan it seems the janja..weeds have increase ur daily stipends Buhari ko Boko-hari ni undecided

SAI JONATHAN cool

3 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by bangiskings: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2014
TEAM BUHARI # we must get it right 2015 we don't do it for money but for the love of our fathers land

4 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by Mogidi: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2014
[size=13pt]SAI
BOKO-HARAM[/size]

no chance in hell

2 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by slinkky(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Dereformer:

And when he dies in office ( if he ever wins- which is less likely) and another southerner takes over you start shouting blue murder.
So it's about where he's from, not competence? Well for your information i supported GEJ during the Yaradua saga, because for me its about the right thing, not religious or ethnic sentiment. Am a Christian Buhari is a Muslim, my choice is based on who i think can move this nation forward.

1 Like

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2014
On the day of vote casting, I will go there with my one vote and up the Buhari numbers. However it turns out, in years to come, I will sit down with my grand children and say to them with pride " there was a time Nigeria was fast going down the hill, and I was one of those on the side to put Nigeria back on track, and I did it with my one vote"
[i][/i]

"We have plenty of Confidence in this country, but we are a little short of good men to place our Confidence in". ~Will Rogers

7 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by jmaine: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Team Buharetard, leader of the 2011 murderers of NYSC members in Bauchi . . .

Sai Buharetard for 20 . . . . . .till death robs him of his perceptual record setting failures at the polls.

1 Like

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Does the fact and figure below paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion fascist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is highlighted in red font)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Justice: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7

8 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=barcanista post=27350138][/quote] #TeamBuhari #TeamBuhari For a better Nigeria, for a sustainable future. For those who are tired of maladministration & corruption."

1 Like

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2014
“ I respect Buhari.He was my Boss .He was an honourable man. And I can say this anywhere”. -General Ibrahim Babagida #GMB2015 #TeamBuhari"

4 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2014
In #TeamBuhari, you won't be paid a dime to work for him. You would work for the good of Nigeria. We would do all to secure our future"

4 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Rikidony:
ibnsultan it seems the janja..weeds have increase ur daily stipends Buhari ko Boko-hari ni undecided

SAI JONATHAN cool
is saTAN short of funds my dear
We aint bees
#teambuhari is 4 volunteers
Re: #TeamBuhari by idu1(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2014
I am signing in. #Teambuhari

1 Like

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2014
TeamBuhari ensure u get your voters cards as soon as possible becos u'll need it to kick out bad Govt in 2015

3 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Canme4u:

Kicking out all the cluelessness in Nigeria is a job that must be done by everyone of us

#KickOutAllTheCluelessnessComes2015

Sai Buhari 2015

I believe.

God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2014
idu1:
I am signing in. #Teambuhari
uwc 2 d family
Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2014
: We never say he is a saint or infallible he had erred,but is peerless in our current political space. #GMB2015 #TeamBuhari"

3 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2014
CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2014
Rikidony:

SAI JONATHAN cool

[size=18pt]THE PROGRESSIVES DONT NEED TO BE ON ANY PAYROLL TO SUPPORT CHANGE UNLIKE THE saTANS FIGHTING FOR N500 CHANGE STIPEND[/size][size=8pt][/size]

4 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by Gogetta(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2014
In Buhari we trust! #TeamBuhari

2 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2014
We need clean system free from corruption where our soldier's welfare who are in the battlefield will be a priority, a system that when we budget for security, education, agriculture etc we will ensure that those project are carried out (not diverted into private pockets). We need system where our judiciary is truly independent.

1 Like

Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Sai APC
Sai Buhari
Sai Change

1 Like

Re: #TeamBuhari by experimentist: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2014
diluminati:
CHANGE!
mek sure u leave ghana come vote o
Re: #TeamBuhari by experimentist: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2014
I've sighted one TANdrois os 10.2 virus aka collynzo82 in dis thread.. *scanning*
Re: #TeamBuhari by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2014
jmaine:
Team Buharetard, leader of the 2011 murderers of NYSC members in Bauchi . . .

Sai Buharetard for 20 . . . . . .till death robs him of his perceptual record setting failures at the polls.

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-troll-or-just-dullard.jpg[/img]
Re: #TeamBuhari by oyeludef(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2014
Dereformer:
"The man who over threw a democratically elected government and now want to be elected president" TeamBuharia
the man who overthrew a corrupt government and brought discipline #teambuhari

3 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by LeStylo: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Dereformer:
The man who has already mortgaged our future by borrowing to buy nomination form from his association" Teambuharia

I know of another man who met $67b in the coffers, squandered it.
Managed to scratch up $39.8b back into the coffers and smiles at us...
...but little did we know that the nation in his care is already indebted to a tune of $61b. And that is only $1.5b shy of WB/IMF international standard indebtedness ratio of no more than 12% of a nation's GDP.

Do the mathematics and let's ask, "what exactly did we spend our mammoth commonwealth on?"

3 Likes

Re: #TeamBuhari by ichidodo: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2014
Youthcorper killer..#teambuhari...
Re: #TeamBuhari by jmaine: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: #TeamBuhari by oyeludef(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2014
charix:
How much will they pay me to join?
if you are after money join TAN nd sell ur future nd dat of posterity but if u r after a brighter nd better life for nigeria then #teambuhari
Re: #TeamBuhari by ichidodo: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2014
We rather have billions squandered than to shed the lifeblood of our Nation....#Teamyouthcorperkiller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter / Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security / Olamilekan Adegbite: FG Unlikely To Fix Ajaokuta Steel As Planned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.