Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Talking About Subsidy Is A Crime In This House. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talking About Subsidy Is A Crime In This House. (530 Views)

RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / Fuel Subsidy Is A Lie – Prof David West (MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS) / Incredible Conspiracy Theory about subsidy payment-'Feat Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking About Subsidy Is A Crime In This House. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2014
I read the disclaimer that each individual is responsible for the post the send on this platform. I thought that disclaimer is observed by the executive Mods inmate this house, but no, they are all secret weapons that determines what stays and what goes.

I saw how politics forum is all about PDP and APC, I decided to introduce a form of distraction www.nairaland.com/1956737/resolution-not-revolution but the people scored distinction in not being distracted.

I decided to create a thread with captions that will attract the opposite of the two parties, one indeed happened to cause a little traffic and it was deleted by the executive modes. Ofcourse, I expected such reaction. But the other was filled with people insulting the OP. (I don't know the meaning of OP).

Finally, I decided to air my anger about the kerosene subsidy which I think is all a scam, then, the maximum punishment was mated on the OP after deleting the thread in such a speed that I could not even review my post.

After some time, I thought this people did me favour by deleting the thread. Who knows, the search for idle person as the OP could have started by the powers that be.

I believe such power is in control of this house.
Re: Talking About Subsidy Is A Crime In This House. by Canme4u(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Talking About Subsidy Is A Crime In This House. by madamoringo(f): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2014
victorels:
I read the disclaimer that each individual is responsible for the post the send on this platform. I thought that disclaimer is observed by the executive Mods inmate this house, but no, they are all secret weapons that determines what stays and what goes.

I saw how politics forum is all about PDP and APC, I decided to introduce a form of distraction www.nairaland.com/1956737/resolution-not-revolution but the people scored distinction in not being distracted.

I decided to create a thread with captions that will attract the opposite of the two parties, one indeed happened to cause a little traffic and it was deleted by the executive modes. Ofcourse, I expected such reaction. But the other was filled with people insulting the OP. (I don't know the meaning of OP).

Finally, I decided to air my anger about the kerosene subsidy which I think is all a scam, then, the maximum punishment was mated on the OP after deleting the thread in such a speed that I could not even review my post.

After some time, I thought this people did me favour by deleting the thread. Who knows, the search for idle person as the OP could have started by the powers that be.

I believe such power is in control of this house.

Are you a learner?? Why do you think Seun, Ngakwe, Afam, etc are PDP puppets if not to deal with forward-looking Nigerians like you who are asking the important questions and shining light on PDPs darkness?? Did Seun not decide to further protect public officers, supposedly elected by the people from being hammered for failing in delivering on their promises and corruption? Why do you think he even thought about such a thing? Next he opened a thread and as soon as a floodgate of reactions about such a boneheaded decision overwhelmed him, he quickly closed it! Unfortunately, the only platforms that have viable longevity for Nigerians in Nigeria will never be in Nigeria due to political interference and politics.

One day, Nigerians will have a new platform where anyone can spin their Nairaland and do everything that NL does and more and not have to give a hoot about what any politician says or thinks.
Re: Talking About Subsidy Is A Crime In This House. by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2014
madamoringo:

Are you a learner?? Why do you think Seun, Ngakwe, Afam, etc are PDP puppets if not to deal with forward-looking Nigerians like you who are asking the important questions and shining light on PDPs darkness?? Did Seun not decide to further protect public officers, supposedly elected by the people from being hammered for failing in delivering on their promises and corruption? Why do you think he even thought about such a thing? Next he opened a thread and as soon as a floodgate of reactions about such a boneheaded decision overwhelmed him, he quickly closed it! Unfortunately, the only platforms that have viable longevity for Nigerians in Nigeria will never be in Nigeria due to political interference and politics.

One day, Nigerians will have a new platform where anyone can spin their Nairaland and do everything that NL does and more and not have to give a hoot about what any politician says or thinks.

I have nothing against party or leaders or NairaLand.

About having an unbiased forum, you can start it. Creating something like nairaland is very easy. The problem is winning the people.

No matter how bad naira land is, it is still the first page I open whenever I am on the internet.

Don't misunderstand me. I got ur message.

(1) (Reply)

Taniods Attention Needed!! / Nigeria Given Deadline To Avoid Ban / Court Stops Akala From Taking Over Oyo PDP Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.