Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Jobless Man Without An Email - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Jobless Man Without An Email (931 Views)

How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man / Beng(chemical), Internship In Shell, & Msc (petroleum) Abroad, Still Jobless: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jobless Man Without An Email by nerfetiti: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2014
A jobless man applied for the position of 'office boy' at Microsoft.

The HR manager interviewed him, then gave him a test: clean the floor. The man passed the test with flying colors.
"You are hired," HR manager informed the applicant, "give me your e-mail address, and I'll send you the application for employment, as well as the date you should report for work.
The man replied " I don't have a computer, or an email!"

"I'm sorry," said the HR manager. "If you don't have an email, that means you do not exist. And we cannot hire persons who do not exist."
The man was very disappointed.
He didn't know what to do. He only had $10 with him. Once that is spent, he won't have any money to buy any food.

He went to the supermarket and bought a crate of tomatoes with his $10.
He went from door to door and sold the tomatoes in less than two hours. He doubled his money.
He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with $60. He realized that he can survive
this way. He started to go everyday earlier, and return late.

He doubled or tripled his money every day. Soon, he bought a cart, then a truck. In a very short time, he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.
Five years later, the man became one of the biggest food retailers in the U. S. He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a life insurance.
He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan.

At the end of the conversation, the broker asked him for his email address.
The man replied: ' I don't have an email.'
The broker was dumbfounded. "You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded in building an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?," he exclaimed.

The man thought for a while, and replied, "an office boy at Microsoft!"

If you just lost your Job or Just failed an Interview Don't worry be Optimistic..... Good days are on the way and something better is reserved for you.

Pls visit my blog .com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jobless Man Without An Email by Mirahcul: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
What a nice story... you just made my day
Re: The Jobless Man Without An Email by nerfetiti: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mirahcul:
What a nice story... you just made my day
u re welcome
Re: The Jobless Man Without An Email by fulfillment2020(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
When one door close another opens.
Re: The Jobless Man Without An Email by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
lesson learnt,however that doesn't mean folks shouldn't have e-mail ooo
Re: The Jobless Man Without An Email by rioemmanuel(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
tycoon2:
lesson learnt,however that doesn't mean folks shouldn't have e-mail ooo
Lol...
Actually,I don`t have an email

1 Like

Re: The Jobless Man Without An Email by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
rioemmanuel:

Lol...
Haaa!! Lienus MBA!! how u take join Nairaland ?? post office ??

2 Likes

Re: The Jobless Man Without An Email by nerfetiti: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2014
rioemmanuel:

Lol...

Re: The Jobless Man Without An Email by Godmother(f): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
rioemmanuel:

Lol...

Please try and get one. Not everyone will end up like the man in the story.
Not havin an email might actually cost you.
Re: The Jobless Man Without An Email by Njumchang: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
What a good story 2 lean 4rm
Re: The Jobless Man Without An Email by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2014
good story . it is very good to follow the latest trend but it is not the end of it when one gets disqualified for not having a qualification . such situation shoul bring out the best in us .

(1) (Reply)

Casual Job Is Evil, As Current Laid Off Staff Speaks Out.. / Hand Work Pays: Check Out This Superb Tire Chairs Made By Dalong Fwangle In Jos, / What Can I Do With 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.