Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? (3307 Views)

Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians / Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly / Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by ify84(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
And I went to this website...

www./q/golf/c-378

and saw golf cars being sold for as low as 110k....to 150k......

is this real.... has anyone bought car from olx agents before....
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
ify84:

www./q/golf/c-378

Do you want to get robbed of your life savings? That price might be for the engine and transmission. You'll just need to purchase a bodyshell, suspension, interior etc.

The bodyshell might need doors, fenders, hood, trunk etc.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by Merlissa(f): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2014

ITS PURE SCAM!!!
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
OLX is the HQ of Auto scam be careful with your money.
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by estyvino(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
If olx can't be monitored by the management, then the Nigerian olx should be banned indefinitely! I have spoken.
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by AutosBay(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ridiculously low its pure fraud.
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
estyvino:
If olx can't be monitored by the management, then the Nigerian olx should be banned indefinitely! I have spoken.

Excellent point.
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by Emekayoung(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
My only advice to any interested person trying to buy frm OLX is ''Dont giv anybody ur money wen u hav not seen wat u are paying for''..
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by ify84(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2014
thanks all... conclusion, they are fake.
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by abatically(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2014
When u see posts like the picture below, u don't even need to call because it too obvious that it is a SCAM. First the picture is not that of a golf 5 as advertised (don't know which vw car that is ), and no where on the world will u get a golf 5 for even 4 times the price advertised. Like someone suggested, if the management can't keep their site clean they should just close olx Nigeria.

Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by Lordscrown(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siena:

Do you want to get robbed of your life savings? That price might be for the engine and transmission. You'll just need to purchase a bodyshell, suspension, interior etc.

The bodyshell might need doors, fenders, hood, trunk etc.

Lol.

Bros,go and join ay live show....lolz....that's just the best answer jewe...he will only need to buy the remaining part with his next savings...lolz
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
abatically:
When u see posts like the picture below, u don't even need to call because it too obvious that it is a SCAM. First the picture is not that of a golf 5 as advertised (don't know which vw car that is ), and no where on the world will u get a golf 5 for even 4 times the price advertised. Like someone suggested, if the management can't keep their site clean they should just close olx Nigeria.

That's a Volkswagen New Scirocco. And the seller is a bloody thief!

1 Like

Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by starlingbawa(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Buying those Golf cars on OLX for as little as 110K-150K sounds ludicrous to me!
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by djbazz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
ify84:

www./q/golf/c-378

A friend saw dis same golf car and I told him it was a scam ,and he said if I done wanna help me I should open up and tell me... We called d guy he said his name was samson and the car is in seme boarder which is 20min drive 4rm my House, I got 2 conoil and called him as he said guess what he told me? Dat I should come into the costoms office gate and dat I should 1st cross 2 echo bank and pay a tcp gate pass fee of 20k and dat d 20k will be deducted from the cost of the car... I laffed out loud, called him back and told him dat I hav payed.... I never see car oooo I never see d seller and de say mak I go pay 20k way person fit use marry afikpo girl...

2 Likes

Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by starlingbawa(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
djbazz:

A friend saw dis same golf car and I told him it was a scam ,and he said if I done wanna help me I should open up and tell me... We called d guy he said his name was samson and the car is in seme boarder which is 20min drive 4rm my House, I got 2 conoil and called him as he said guess what he told me? Dat I should come into the costoms office gate and dat I should 1st cross 2 echo bank and pay a tcp gate pass fee of 20k and dat d 20k will be deducted from the cost of the car... I laffed out loud, called him back and told him dat I hav payed.... I never see car oooo I never see d seller and de say mak I go pay 20k way person fit use marry afikpo girl...

I hope 'CITYNG' who attacked me verbally the other day over something similar on the damn OLX site is reading this?
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
starlingbawa:

I hope 'CITYNG' who attacked me verbally the other day over something similar on the damn OLX site is reading this?

If you're going to sully my name you should at least include a link to the thread or at least copy the intricate part of it.

I don't remember you from Adam but if you do remember me then you must have gotten a well deserved bashing from me if you are still in pain and emotionally scared.

Those who know me know that I always speak out against scammers on any sites. So your lame and thinly veiled attempt to lambast me failed.

PS: You knew very well that I would read it since you specifically and intentionally quoted my userid.
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by starlingbawa(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2014
CityNG:

If you're going to sully my name you should at least include a link to the thread or at least copy the intricate part of it.

I don't remember you from Adam but if you do remember me then you must have gotten a well deserved bashing from me if you are still in pain and emotionally scared.

Those who know me know that I always speak out against scammers on any sites. So your lame and thinly veiled attempt to lambast me failed.

PS: You knew very well that I would read it since you specifically and intentionally quoted my userid.

Exactly what I expected from this guy no less!

But you know what, I don't insult people or engage in fights on Nairaland, as such you should feel free to do that(If it pleases you). I wont!

I'm just disappointed because I had thought we could really share ideas on this forum. I guess I was wrong afterall.
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2014
starlingbawa:

Exactly what I expected from this guy no less!

But you know what, I don't insult people or engage in fights on Nairaland, as such you should feel free to do that(If it pleases you). I wont!

I'm just disappointed because I had thought we could really share ideas on this forum. I guess I was wrong afterall.

I share ideas all the time on the forum.

I just don't cuddle up to common scammers like you.

Grow some nuts and stop hemming and hawing.
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by oblo(m): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2014
^ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by starlingbawa(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2014
CityNG:

I share ideas all the time on the forum.

I just don't cuddle up to common scammers like you.

Grow some nuts and stop hemming and hawing.

Often times people tend to focus on individuals rather than the subject topic and that's rather unfortunate!

You are the advertiser here and if anyone of us should pass for a scammer then it's obviously you!

I get this feeling you also sell stuff on the OLX site and you didn't take kindly to my opinion? It would have saved us all the hype if you'd come out plain to say it's bad publicity for you that way I'd have understood where you stood on this whole OLX issue.

Calm your nerves, everything doesn't have to be about playing to the gallery

Why not pause for a second and read again the opinion of the guy I quoted and then judge finally for yourself if that site isn't full of scammers?

Now I ask you again, how possible is it to get a Tokunbor car for a meagre 110K. Isn't that a lie and ludicrous?

Is this the reason you hate my gut so much

Is it??
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2014
starlingbawa:

1) Often times people tend to focus on individuals rather than the subject topic and that's rather unfortunate!

2) You are the advertiser here and if anyone of us should pass for a scammer then it's obviously you!

3) I get this feeling you also sell stuff on the OLX site and you didn't take kindly to my opinion? It would have saved us all the hype if you'd come out plain to say it's bad publicity for you that way I'd have understood where you stood on this whole OLX issue.

4) Calm your nerves, everything doesn't have to be about playing to the gallery

5) Why not pause for a second and read again the opinion of the guy I quoted and then judge finally for yourself if that site isn't full of scammers?

6) Now I ask you again, how possible is it to get a Tokunbor car for a meagre 110K. Isn't that a lie and ludicrous?

7) Is this the reason you hate my gut so much

cool Is it??

1) Touche. An example is why you couldn't even state you point on this thread without dragging my userid into it.

2) You're a scammer, I've outed you and you're just upset. That you're sticking up for your fellow scammers shows the cut of your jib.

3) Dude I run my own site as I told you before Kuluso.Com.NG grin You're simply sinking and just grasping at every straw you can feel. I pity you.

4) Take some of your advice, seems you belong on the peanut gallery though.

5) You're delusional. Every one on here, except you, know that I absolutely hate scammers and always speak out against them. You can't cheat an honest Man, I've never been cheated because I don't even consider ridiculously priced cars. Why would anyone consider a 2004 Rav4 on sale for N150,000?

6) Again, show me were I said otherwise?

7) You mean nothing to me mate, you're just a userid on a forum. Remember that you called me into this thread. I didn't even know you exist.

cool When you have answered your own question, let us know.
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by starlingbawa(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2014
CityNG:

1) Touche. An example is why you couldn't even state you point on this thread without dragging my userid into it.

2) You're a scammer, I've outed you and you're just upset. That you're sticking up for your fellow scammers shows the cut of your jib.

3) Dude I run my own site as I told you before Kuluso.Com.NG grin You're simply sinking and just grasping at every straw you can feel. I pity you.

4) Take some of your advice, seems you belong on the peanut gallery though.

5) You're delusional. Every one on here, except you, know that I absolutely hate scammers and always speak out against them. You can't cheat an honest Man, I've never been cheated because I don't even consider ridiculously priced cars. Why would anyone consider a 2004 Rav4 on sale for N150,000?

6) Again, show me were I said otherwise?

7) You mean nothing to me mate, you're just a userid on a forum. Remember that you called me into this thread. I didn't even know you exist.

cool When you have answered your own question, let us know.

Too bad... simply too bad!

Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=starlingbawa post=27461852][/quote]

Yep, you're simply too bad and incorrigible.

I shouldn't have to do this but look at the attached picture. This is a small of ads that will never see the light of day on my site.

So be careful who you accuse of being a scammer next time and learn to put your brain into gear before you offer asinine opinions next time.

You're a troll and I'm not going to bother responding to you anymore, you have nothing plausible to add.

Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by westwinds: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2014
So much WOMEN quarelling on this thread.... Have these people run out of D*CKS?

1 Like

Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by justi4jesu(f): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2014
westwinds:
So much WOMEN quarelling on this thread.... Have these people run out of D*CKS?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by ify84(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
djbazz:

lol.... 20k for afikpo girls... got me laffing.... meanwhile, I no longer thinking olx again... make I save up to 400k go buy car
Re: Golf Cars For 130 On Olx...how True? by starlingbawa(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
ify84:

lol.... 20k for afikpo girls... got me laffing.... meanwhile, I no longer thinking olx again... make I save up to 400k go buy car

You re doing the right thing. That OLX site is a scam!

Don't bother with it because it's just not worth it!

Cheers!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suzuki VS VW Golf 3 / When A Car Dealer Or Seller Say You Need To Refill The AC. / I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.